- Our saving
- US $ 2,125
- Puerto Vallarta
- Drink tequila in the sun-soaked Puerto Vallarta
- Relax on the pristine golden beaches of Cancun
- Venture through the tropical jungles of the Yucatan
- Experience the heat of Mexico City's vibrant nightlife
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Puerto Vallarta
Start point Puerto Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico
- Day 2: Puerto Vallarta
- Day 3: Puerto Vallarta to Guadalajara via Tequila
- Day 4: Guadalajara to Guanajuato
- Day 5: Guanajuato to Mexico City via San Miguel de Allende
- Day 6: Mexico City
- Day 7: Mexico City
- Day 8: Mexico City to Merida
- Day 9: Merida to Cancun via Chichen Itza
- Day 10: Cancun
- Day 11: Cancun
Day 12: Depart Cancun
End point Cancún, Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- MeganWritten on April 9, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Mexican Grande was a blast! So high energy and our guide really took the time to know us! Would recommend to anyone wanting more than the all inclusive experience.
- JHJadeWritten on December 22, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Loved the trip!! So much to see and do with an awesome tour guide!
- MSMatthewWritten on December 15, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Ish is a down to earth dude. He's Mexican and lives in Mexico City so he's pretty much the ultimate guy. He's young enough to party, but old enough to know when enough is enough. So cool! I got on so well with Ish, and all the knowledge that he poured... Read more
- HKHaydenWritten on June 5, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Such great fun! The first part of the tour was very intimate as it was only a small group, so everyone got to know each other very well. For the second part the group doubled, and there was much more sightseeing but less driving than the first part. Would... Read more
- AndreaWritten on November 2, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How many people have booked for the Mexico Grande?
The maximum number of people in this tour is between 15-26.
What is the group size of this tour?
Contiki tours usually have about 40-50 passengers on a trip - lots of new friends to be made.
What are the things we will be spending on while on the tour?
It is advisable to start your trip with some cash in the local currency of the destinations you will be travelling. You should be able to use debit & credit cards to withdraw money along the way. Remember that you’ll need to allow enough to cover lunches, some dinners, shopping, entrance fees to some attractions, me time optionals and activities, souvenirs, drinks and evening entertainment/nightclubs. A full list of Me Time optional activities and approximate costs will be sent to you with your travel documents.
- Travel Isn't About Where You Go...
- Contiki Experiences
- Contiki Munch
- Europe Summer Team
- Contiki Accomodation
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mandy18th February 2019
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- MondaySep 16, 2019from Puerto Vallarta12 DaysFridaySep 27, 2019to CancunOnly 1 seat left$53USD $2,125+ $220 additional upfront costs
- MondayOct 14, 2019from Puerto Vallarta12 DaysFridayOct 25, 2019to Cancun10+ seats left$53USD $2,125+ $220 additional upfront costs
- MondayNov 11, 2019from Puerto Vallarta12 DaysFridayNov 22, 2019to Cancun7 seats left$53USD $2,125+ $220 additional upfront costs
- MondayDec 2, 2019from Puerto Vallarta12 DaysFridayDec 13, 2019to Cancun10+ seats left$53USD $2,125+ $220 additional upfront costs
- MondayDec 16, 2019from Puerto Vallarta12 DaysFridayDec 27, 2019to Cancun10+ seats left$53USD $2,125+ $220 additional upfront costs
- MondayJan 13, 2020from Puerto Vallarta12 DaysFridayJan 24, 2020to Cancun8 seats left$53USD $2,125+ $220 additional upfront costs
- MondayFeb 10, 2020from Puerto Vallarta12 DaysFridayFeb 21, 2020to Cancun10+ seats left$53USD $2,125+ $220 additional upfront costs
- MondayMar 9, 2020from Puerto Vallarta12 DaysFridayMar 20, 2020to Cancun7 seats left$55USD $2,219+ $220 additional upfront costs
- MondayApr 13, 2020from Puerto Vallarta12 DaysFridayApr 24, 2020to Cancun10+ seats left$55USD $2,219+ $220 additional upfront costs
- MondayMay 4, 2020from Puerto Vallarta12 DaysFridayMay 15, 2020to Cancun9 seats left$55USD $2,219+ $220 additional upfront costs
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Mexico. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Mexico. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Mexico. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Puerto Vallarta is the starting point and Cancun is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 26 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 26 October 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Contiki. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Contiki. Please familiarise yourself with the Contiki payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Puerto Vallarta (Mexico)
- 148 km
- Tequila (Mexico)
- 56 km
- Guadalajara (Mexico)
- 220 km
- Guanajuato (Mexico)
- 55 km
- San Miguel De Allende (Mexico)
- 235 km
- Mexico City (Mexico)
- 1,006 km
- Merida (Mexico)
- 114 km
- Chichen Itza (Mexico)
- 185 km
- Cancun (Mexico)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,125 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 5,002 tours in Latin America
- covered by 255 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Mexico Grande