- US $ 2,211
- Puerto Vallarta
- Walk in the footsteps of Jacques Cousteau
- Stroll through the streets of Guadalajara
- Visit the floating gardens of Xochimilco
- Explore the ruins of Teotihuacan
- Rather Poor
- MeganWritten on April 9, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Mexican Grande was a blast! So high energy and our guide really took the time to know us! Would recommend to anyone wanting more than the all inclusive experience.
- JHJadeWritten on December 22, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Loved the trip!! So much to see and do with an awesome tour guide!
- MSMatthewWritten on December 15, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Ish is a down to earth dude. He's Mexican and lives in Mexico City so he's pretty much the ultimate guy. He's young enough to party, but old enough to know when enough is enough. So cool! I got on so well with Ish, and all the knowledge that he poured... Read more
- HKHaydenWritten on June 5, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Such great fun! The first part of the tour was very intimate as it was only a small group, so everyone got to know each other very well. For the second part the group doubled, and there was much more sightseeing but less driving than the first part. Would... Read more
- AndreaWritten on November 2, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Puerto Vallarta
- Day 2: Puerto Vallarta
- Day 3: Puerto Vallarta to Guadalajara via Tequila
- Day 4: Guadalajara to Guanajuato
- Day 5: Guanajuato to Mexico City via San Miguel de Allende
- Day 6: Mexico City
- Day 7: Mexico City
- Day 8: Mexico City to Merida
- Day 9: Merida to Cancun via Chichen Itza
- Day 10: Cancun
- Day 11: Cancun
- Day 12: Depart Cancun
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Latin America with Contiki
- Contiki Discoverer Trips
- Contiki In-Depth Explorer Trips
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How many people have booked for the Mexico Grande?
The maximum number of people in this tour is between 15-26.
What is the group size of this tour?
Contiki tours usually have about 40-50 passengers on a trip - lots of new friends to be made.
What are the things we will be spending on while on the tour?
It is advisable to start your trip with some cash in the local currency of the destinations you will be travelling. You should be able to use debit & credit cards to withdraw money along the way. Remember that you’ll need to allow enough to cover lunches, some dinners, shopping, entrance fees to some attractions, me time optionals and activities, souvenirs, drinks and evening entertainment/nightclubs. A full list of Me Time optional activities and approximate costs will be sent to you with your travel documents.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Shereen22nd June 2018
- Upcoming departures
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- MondayFeb 11, 2019from Puerto Vallarta12 DaysFridayFeb 22, 2019to CancunOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,211+ $134 additional upfront costs
- MondayMar 11, 2019from Puerto Vallarta12 DaysFridayMar 22, 2019to Cancun0 seats leftUSD $2,211+ $134 additional upfront costsSold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayApr 15, 2019from Puerto Vallarta12 DaysFridayApr 26, 2019to Cancun0 seats leftUSD $2,211+ $134 additional upfront costsSold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayMay 20, 2019from Puerto Vallarta12 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to Cancun8 seats leftUSD $2,211+ $134 additional upfront costs
- MondayJun 24, 2019from Puerto Vallarta12 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to Cancun10+ seats leftUSD $2,211+ $134 additional upfront costs
- MondayJul 29, 2019from Puerto Vallarta12 DaysFridayAug 9, 2019to Cancun9 seats leftUSD $2,211+ $134 additional upfront costs
- MondayAug 19, 2019from Puerto Vallarta12 DaysFridayAug 30, 2019to Cancun8 seats leftUSD $2,211+ $134 additional upfront costs
- MondaySep 16, 2019from Puerto Vallarta12 DaysFridaySep 27, 2019to Cancun10+ seats leftUSD $2,211+ $134 additional upfront costs
- MondayOct 14, 2019from Puerto Vallarta12 DaysFridayOct 25, 2019to Cancun10+ seats leftUSD $2,211+ $134 additional upfront costs
- MondayNov 11, 2019from Puerto Vallarta12 DaysFridayNov 22, 2019to Cancun7 seats leftUSD $2,211+ $134 additional upfront costs
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Mexico. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Mexico. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Mexico. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Puerto Vallarta is the starting point and Cancun is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 3 March 2019 the full payment of $2,211 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2211 for Mexico Grande, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Puerto Vallarta (Mexico)
- 148 km
- Tequila (Mexico)
- 56 km
- Guadalajara (Mexico)
- 220 km
- Guanajuato (Mexico)
- 55 km
- San Miguel De Allende (Mexico)
- 235 km
- Mexico City (Mexico)
- 1,006 km
- Merida (Mexico)
- 114 km
- Chichen Itza (Mexico)
- 185 km
- Cancun (Mexico)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,211 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,208 tours in Latin America
- covered by 186 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Mexico Grande