Galapagos: In Darwin's Footsteps
- Tour Operator:
- Exodus Travels
- Max group size:
- Physical rating:
- Age range:
- 16 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- San Cristóbal Island
- Isabela Island
- Santa Cruz Island
- Baltra Island
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Start Quito.
- Day 2: Quito city tour.
- Day 3: Fly to San Cristobal; visit the Galapagos Interpretation Centre.
- Day 4: Snorkel Leon Dormido and walk along one of three white sand beaches.
- Day 5: San Cristobal highlands walk; snorkelling at Puerto Chino.
- Day 6: Boat to Floreana; visit highlands of Floreana.
- Day 7: Visit Sea lion colony on Floreana; sail to Isabela and visit the historical 'Wall of Tears'.
- Day 8: Sierra Negra Volcano trek
- Day 9: Trek to the Sulphur Volcano
- Day 10: Snorkelling excursion in the area of Cabo Rosa
- Day 11: Visit Las Tintoreras; afternoon free to relax.
- Day 12: Sail to Santa Cruz; optional visit to Charles Darwin Research Centre; visit Tortuga Bay.
- Day 13: Explore Bartolome, North Seymour or Plazas Island.
- Day 14: Fly to Guayaquil; end Guayaquil.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- CBChristopher· March 19th, 2020The tour group was only 6 and we got on well. A great start. Saw almost everything we wanted to, including a group of Orcas on our personal boat going from Floreana to Isabell. Great snorkelling. So 6 people plus one experienced guide going around the... Show moreTrip date: February 2020
- PPeterLambell· October 16th, 2018I am writing this review some time after our trip as I have been waiting to resolve the issue with Exodus. I dont normally write reviews but I feel I should on this occasion so that if something like this happens again, nobody can claim that this has... Show moreExodus Travels commented on this reviewWe remain very sorry that Peter had such an incredibly unpleasant experience during his time in the Galapagos and we have been in touch with him on an individual basis. The situation was thoroughly investigated and additional safety measures have been... Show moreTrip date: May 2018
- ADavid Scott· August 22nd, 2013An amazing experience. Full of wonderful wildlife encounters and beautiful scenery. It is hard to pick one superlative to describe it. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip? Every day brought a new inspirational moment and it is hard to... Show moreTrip date: June 2017Review collected by Exodus Travels
- APhilippa Browning· June 17th, 2013A real "trip of a lifetime". It was a tremendously varied and active trip, and I enjoyed everything: amazing wildlife, geology and scenery, history, swimming and snorkelling, walking....What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Snorkelling... Show moreTrip date: June 2017Review collected by Exodus Travels
- AJulie Furze· June 5th, 2013I have travelled with Exodus on several wildlife/discovery trips and this has to be the best ever. Sensory overload most days. Unique wildlife, plantlife and unreal scenery. Despite the evidence of human impact you can surely see why Darwin was so... Show moreTrip date: June 2017Review collected by Exodus Travels
- ASue Milne· June 2nd, 2013This holiday was the best thing I have done in my life. It was just fabulous on every level. Each day was action packed, exciting and very rewarding the whole trip is very well thought through I would have preferred one more day in the Galapagos instead... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AClive Parsons· January 22nd, 2013The holiday was everything we expected - and more! Really good balance of activities and islands visited. Excellent group leader who worked well with the whole group. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip? The proximity, variety and... Show moreTrip date: June 2017Review collected by Exodus Travels
- ARichard South· January 2nd, 2013The trip had much to live upto-I'd wanted to visit the Galapagos since first learning of Darwin's time spent there.The trip more than fulfilled hopes.When we booked I hadn't realised that we would be there at about the same time of year as Darwin's... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ASusan Jackson· December 6th, 2012A wonderful trip that came up to all my expectations. I chose this trip as I wanted to be land based and it gives you more time for exploration in places that sea based trips will not visit.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Swimming... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ADonna Harrop· October 11th, 2012This trip is an experience of a life time! What was the most inspirational moment of your trip? Sitting on a bench to check the view then realising there is a sea lion under your seat. Swimming and a sea lion comes over to play with you. Bobbing in the... Show moreTrip date: June 2017Review collected by Exodus Travels
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday9 Oct, 2021EnglishFriday22 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$6,5990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday30 Oct, 2021EnglishFriday12 Nov, 2021Multiple Room Types$6,6790% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday13 Nov, 2021EnglishFriday26 Nov, 2021Multiple Room Types$6,5990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday20 Dec, 2021EnglishSunday2 Jan, 2022Multiple Room Types$6,5990% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday5 Mar, 2022EnglishFriday18 Mar, 2022Multiple Room Types$6,6790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday9 Apr, 2022EnglishFriday22 Apr, 2022Multiple Room Types$6,6790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday7 May, 2022EnglishFriday20 May, 2022Multiple Room Types$6,6790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday15 Oct, 2022EnglishFriday28 Oct, 2022Multiple Room Types$6,6790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday19 Nov, 2022EnglishFriday2 Dec, 2022Multiple Room Types$6,6790% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the single supplement compulsory on this tour?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Ecuador
- Ecuador Travel Guide
- 10 Best South America Backpacking Tours & Trips 2021
- 10 Best Adventure Tour & Travel Companies
- 10 Best Budget Adventure Tours 2021
- Ecuador from Quito
- Ecuador Adventure
- 14 days Ecuador
- From Quito to Guayaquil
- Operators in Latin America
- Galapagos Islands
- Adventure tours
- Pacific tours
- Ecuador tours
- Latin America tours
- Galapagos Islands