Chianti Walking & Wine
- Our saving
- US $ 1,395
- Rather Poor
- ELEdwardWritten on October 1, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Almost everything was very good or excellent. In particular: (1) Our guide Liz (superb - went way beyond our expectations), (2) The group & group dynamic, (3) two of the three main walks, (4) Sienna trip, (5) the evening meals, greatly enhanced by the... Read more
- Denise MorganWritten on October 8, 20135.0 - Excellent
Another fantastic holiday by Exodus (Waymark). Our 7th trip. And not our last.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Walking through the Tuscan countryside. Â Absolutely beautiful.What did you think of your group leader?Ale is just the most... Read more
- Linda CarterWritten on June 18, 20135.0 - Excellent
My first trip as a single traveller, I needn't have worried. The whole experience was fantastic. Good food ,wine, excellent company together with a well planned itinery. The walking pace was sentitive to the groups ability add the trips,wine tasting and... Read more
- Brian AllegriWritten on June 14, 20135.0 - Excellent
This was our first walking holiday and we will definitely do it again, we loved it.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The trip to Sienna was a fabulous day.What did you think of your group leader?Nothing was too much trouble, he interacted... Read more
- Peter SmithWritten on June 4, 20135.0 - Excellent
Our first Exodus trip and it won't be the last. A very good taster for finding fitness levels and gauging whether or not this holiday type is for you.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Some of the views across the Tuscany hills and valleys... Read more
- Brendan OneillWritten on September 24, 20124.0 - Good
great mix of a holiday, fantastic scenery, walking 95% off roads, great sight seeing too!!What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?having breakfast as the mist cleared revealing the tuscan view - beautiful.What did you think of your group... Read more
- Leena MaldeWritten on June 25, 20125.0 - Excellent
A very well put together trip.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The wealth of knowledge of our leader was apparent from day one and hearing of all of his experiences both in Italy and around the rest of the globe was fantastic. The food... Read more
- Leah MartinWritten on May 23, 20125.0 - Excellent
The trip had a really good balance of activities, with plently to do while still leaving you time to relax and chill out. Tuscany is so beautiful and Fattoria Voltrona was a great place to stay. I would definitely recommend this trip to my friends. What did... Read more
- Suzanne MartinWritten on May 23, 20125.0 - Excellent
Wonderful guides, people, scenery, walks, wine and accommodations. Everything was excellent.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Standing on the balcony at Fattoria Voltrona looking at the incredible scenery.Â Â I love Australia but this took... Read more
- Yvonne NegusWritten on October 27, 20113.0 - Average
As on a previous Exodus holiday,the very disparate group 'bonded' well and quickly and we had a lot of fun . What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Walking through the beautiful, peaceful countryside to Greve on a bright sunny autumn day ,... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Castellina in Chianti.
- Day 2: Visit mediaeval market town of Greve in Chianti and the hilltop village of Montefioralle; afternoon wine tasting in Castellina.
- Day 3: Walk to Radda in Chianti, the heart of the Chianti area
- Day 4: Travel to Siena and explore the stunning historic centre; learn about Tuscan and Italian wines at the Wine School.
- Day 5: Free day to visit other Chianti villages or relax by the pool.
- Day 6: Discover the magnificent city of Florence, considered the birthplace of the Renaissance.
- Day 7: Walk to picturesque San Gimignano with free time to explore Palazzo Comunale, Pinacoteca and Torre Grossa.
- Day 8: End Castellina in Chianti.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Please could you advise if the transport includes a pick up from the Pisa airport to the Villa Casalta and the return to Pisa airport on the day of departure?
We operate one return transfer for the group between the Pisa airport and the accommodation on the first and last day of the trip. This transfer will operate in accordance with the group flight times.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Terence31st October 2018
Chianti Walking & Wine
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Pisa8 DaysSaturdayApr 13, 2019to San Gimignano8 seats left$56USD $1,395
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Pisa8 DaysSaturdayApr 20, 2019to San Gimignano8 seats left$59USD $1,475
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Pisa8 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to San Gimignano6 seats left$59USD $1,475
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Pisa8 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to San Gimignano8 seats left$59USD $1,475
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Pisa8 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to San Gimignano8 seats left$59USD $1,475
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Pisa8 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to San Gimignano8 seats left$59USD $1,475
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Pisa8 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to San Gimignano8 seats left$59USD $1,475
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Pisa8 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to San Gimignano8 seats left$59USD $1,475
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Pisa8 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to San Gimignano8 seats left$59USD $1,475
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Pisa8 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to San Gimignano8 seats left$59USD $1,475
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Pisa is the starting point and San Gimignano is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 February 2019 the full payment of $1,395 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1395 for Chianti Walking & Wine, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Pisa (Italy)
- 75 km
- Greve in Chianti (Italy)
- 1 km
- Montefioralle (Italy)
- 29 km
- Siena (Italy)
- 17 km
- Castellina in Chianti (Italy)
- 4 km
- Fonterutoli (Italy)
- 4 km
- Castellina in Chianti (Italy)
- 34 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 41 km
- Montauto (Italy)
- 3 km
- San Gimignano (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,395 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,094 tours in Europe
- covered by 310 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Chianti Walking & Wine