Chianti Walking & Wine
- Tour Operator:
- Exodus Travels
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Greve in Chianti
- San Gimignano
- Take a stroll through the classic rolling hills of Tuscany
- Spend your nights in a converted local farmhouse
- Tantalise your tastebuds with fabulous Chianti wines
- Gaze at the masterpieces of Michelangelo’s Florence
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Start Castellina in Chianti.
- Day 2: Visit mediaeval market town of Greve in Chianti and the hilltop village of Montefioralle; afternoon wine tasting in Castellina.
- Day 3: Walk to Radda in Chianti, the heart of the Chianti area
- Day 4: Travel to Siena and explore the stunning historic centre; learn about Tuscan and Italian wines at the Wine School.
- Day 5: Free day to visit other Chianti villages or relax by the pool.
- Day 6: Discover the magnificent city of Florence, considered the birthplace of the Renaissance.
- Day 7: Walk to picturesque San Gimignano with free time to explore Palazzo Comunale, Pinacoteca and Torre Grossa.
- Day 8: End Castellina in Chianti.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Mmireilleamyotte· October 27th, 2019The lodging was great and the guide, Liz was very competent both driving and guiding .Trip date: October 2019
- JAJee· June 6th, 2019This was the best group tour I've taken with a great mix of activities and down time. Also simply fab and idyllic scenery and Liz was a great tour leaderTrip date: May 2019
- ELEdward· October 1st, 2018Almost everything was very good or excellent. In particular: (1) Our guide Liz (superb - went way beyond our expectations), (2) The group & group dynamic, (3) two of the three main walks, (4) Sienna trip, (5) the evening meals, greatly enhanced by the... Show moreTrip date: September 2018
- ADenise Morgan· October 8th, 2013Another fantastic holiday by Exodus (Waymark). Our 7th trip. And not our last.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Walking through the Tuscan countryside. Â Absolutely beautiful.What did you think of your group leader?Ale is just the... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ALinda Carter· June 18th, 2013My first trip as a single traveller, I needn't have worried. The whole experience was fantastic. Good food ,wine, excellent company together with a well planned itinery. The walking pace was sentitive to the groups ability add the trips,wine tasting and... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ABrian Allegri· June 14th, 2013This was our first walking holiday and we will definitely do it again, we loved it.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The trip to Sienna was a fabulous day.What did you think of your group leader?Nothing was too much trouble, he... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- APeter Smith· June 4th, 2013Our first Exodus trip and it won't be the last. A very good taster for finding fitness levels and gauging whether or not this holiday type is for you.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Some of the views across the Tuscany hills and... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ABrendan Oneill· September 24th, 2012great mix of a holiday, fantastic scenery, walking 95% off roads, great sight seeing too!!What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?having breakfast as the mist cleared revealing the tuscan view - beautiful.What did you think of your group... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ALeena Malde· June 25th, 2012A very well put together trip.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The wealth of knowledge of our leader was apparent from day one and hearing of all of his experiences both in Italy and around the rest of the globe was fantastic. The... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ASuzanne Martin· May 23rd, 2012Wonderful guides, people, scenery, walks, wine and accommodations. Everything was excellent.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Standing on the balcony at Fattoria Voltrona looking at the incredible scenery.Â Â I love Australia but this... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday11 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday18 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,999Book With Flexibility
- Saturday18 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday25 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,999Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday2 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday9 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,999Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday9 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday16 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,999Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday16 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday23 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,949Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday9 Apr, 2022EnglishSaturday16 Apr, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,9990% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday16 Apr, 2022EnglishSaturday23 Apr, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,9990% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday23 Apr, 2022EnglishSaturday30 Apr, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,0790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday30 Apr, 2022EnglishSaturday7 May, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,0790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday7 May, 2022EnglishSaturday14 May, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,0790% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- Please could you advise if the transport includes a pick up from the Pisa airport to the Villa Casalta and the return to Pisa airport on the day of departure?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Italy
- Italy Travel Guide
- Family Trip to Europe Itineraries (From 1 to 3 Weeks)
- 10 Best Hiking & Trekking Companies (with Reviews)
- Hiking in Europe in February
- Hiking in Europe in January
- Hiking in Europe in May
- Your Guide to Planning a Private Hike 2021 | TourRadar
- Italy from Pisa
- Italy Hiking & Trekking
- 8 days Italy
- Operators in Europe
- Hiking & Trekking tours
- Tuscany tours
- Italy tours
- Europe tours
- Central Italy