Flying Carpet Tour
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 42:06:46
- Our saving
- US $ 1,906
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Soak up the rich history of Istanbul
- Visit the mystical temple of Artemis
- Learn about traditional carpet weaving
- See the magnificent calcium terraces of Pamukkale
- Visit the deserted Greek village of Kayakoy
- Trek through the wildly beautiful Ihlara Valley
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Start and end in Istanbul! With the coach/bus tour Flying Carpet Tour, you have a 15 day tour package taking you through Istanbul, Turkey and 14 other destinations in Turkey. Flying Carpet Tour is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- AAAntonWritten on July 10, 20165.0 - ExcellentFlying carpet tour first two weeks of may was way beyond our expectations. 15 days looking at historical sites was great fun. Years of university training of guide evident and much appreciated. Spoke English well. Answered all our questions. Enjoyed the leather fashion show and carpet factory. Accomodation appreciated and beyond what we expected. Definitely a 5 star experience. Thank-you charmun and Fez tours!Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on October 19, 20135.0 - ExcellentThis is a short email in which I would like to express my high regard and appreciation for our recent 14 day tour of Flying Carpet Tour of Turkey. In particular, I would like to mention our tour guide, Duygu Dalkiran, whose professionalism, knowledge base, wonderful personality, and ability to communicate effectively with all of us was outstanding. She should be commended for doing an incredible job and helped to make our trip fantastic. Please pass this praise on to Duygu as I feel she went well above the call of duty to help us at all times. Well done Duygu and Fez travel.
- AAnonymousWritten on December 1, 2009The highlight for me was anzac cove, the group was a real mix with people form all over the world mostly australians ranging form early 20's to mid 50's but it was a really great mix , the tour cover a large area of turkey with a real mix free time and activities, i went a week after peak season so you could really haggle at the markets and still very busy was less crowed which help to make it a great trip i would highly recommened itFez Travel commented on this reviewTest comment
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Saturday - Istanbul
- Day 2 - Sunday - Istanbul Old City
- Day 3 - Monday - Gallipoli Battlefields
- Day 4 - Tuesday - Troy, Acropolis of Pergamum
- Day 5 - Wednesday - Ephesus, Kusadasi
- Day 6 - Thursday - Pamukkale, Hierapolis
- Day 7 - Friday - Aphrodisias, Fethiye
- Day 8 - Saturday - Fethiye
- Day 9 - Sunday - Kayakoy, Antalya
- Day 10 - Monday - Aspendos, Manavgat Waterfalls
- Day 11 - Tuesday - Konya
- Day 12 - Wednesday - Goreme, Uchisar Castle
- Day 13 - Thursday - Pigeon and Love Valleys, Underground City
- Day 14 - Friday - Ankara
- Day 15 - Saturday - Istanbul
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Natalie26th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Flying Carpet Tour
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayApr 28, 2018from Istanbul15 DaysSaturdayMay 12, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $79USD $1,906
- SaturdayMay 12, 2018from Istanbul15 DaysSaturdayMay 26, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $79USD $1,906
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Istanbul15 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $79USD $1,906
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Istanbul15 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $79USD $1,906
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Istanbul15 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $79USD $1,906
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Istanbul15 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $79USD $1,906
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Istanbul15 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $79USD $1,906
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Istanbul15 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $79USD $1,906
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Istanbul15 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $79USD $1,906
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Istanbul15 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $79USD $1,906
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Istanbul.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Fez Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 June 2018 the full payment of $1,906 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1906 for Flying Carpet Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fez Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Fez Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,062 km.
- Istanbul (Turkey)
- 205 km
- Gallipoli (Turkey)
- 68 km
- Troy (Turkey)
- 122 km
- Pergamum (Turkey)
- 135 km
- Ephesus (Turkey)
- 14 km
- Kusadasi (Turkey)
- 162 km
- Pamukkale (Turkey)
- 145 km
- Fethiye (Turkey)
- 5 km
- Kayakoy (Turkey)
- 148 km
- Antalya (Turkey)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,906 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,662 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Flying Carpet Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Flying Carpet Tour