Highlights of Madagascar
- Our saving
- US $ 1,823
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Explore Andasibe-Perinet National Park
- Visit a traditional healer in Lake Andrakiba
- Search for the rarely seen blue boa
- Relax in countless natural swimming pools
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Plane, Mini-coach
- Travel style
- Adventure, Wildlife, Discovery
- G Adventures
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Antananarivo
- Day 2 Antananarivo/Andasibe
- Day 3 Andasibe
- Day 4 Andasibe/Antsirabe
- Day 5 Antsirabe/Fiadanana (1L, 1D)
- Day 6 Fiadanana/Ranomafana (1B)
- Day 7 Ranomafana/Ambalavao
- Day 8 Ambalavao/Ranohira
- Day 9 Ranohira
- Day 10 Ranohira/Ifaty
- Days 11-12 Ifaty
- Day 13 Ifaty/Antananarivo
- Day 14 Antananarivo
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- ileneWritten on July 3, 20195.0 - Excellent
Great trip. I loved the itineraryShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewYES! Thanks Ilene.Review collected by G Adventures
- MariaWritten on June 25, 20194.5 - Excellent
Great tour, amazing wildlife! Definetely worth it!Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewHappy to hear it - thanks Maria.Review collected by G Adventures
- TNThilayWritten on June 1, 20194.0 - Good
Women to Men ratio was bad. Out of 11 travellers only 2 men. Next time I will not travel when there are too many women.Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewSorry to hear that Thilay.
- JJJoshuaWritten on May 16, 20194.0 - Good
Good tour. Great activities, very knowledgeable guide.Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks Joshua.
- JMJohnWritten on May 2, 20194.0 - Good
Overall tour was great. But, the itinerary was false. None of the travel times given was the least bit accurate with 7-8 hour travel actually 10 hours. The guide said from the off that the road conditions are getting worse each year so why was the G... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the detail here John, and our apologies. We will look into this, thanks for helping us to get this right.
- GkWritten on December 2, 20184.0 - Good
There are some very long days on a not so comfortable bus, however the amount of wildlife you experience was way above expectations. The tour has a good mix of wildlife and activities and ending the tour in the beach in Ifaty is fantastic. Our CEO,... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the review, we do appreciate it.
- AAnonymousWritten on September 8, 20184.0 - Good
The program is heavily overloaded with visits and visits to similar parks. much is not included in the tour price.Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the honest feedback - we will take that into account. Thanks for choosing to travel with us.
- MFMaryannWritten on August 9, 20185.0 - Excellent
I already wrote a review about our wonderful guide Coco. He was always patient, kind, fun and professional as well as knowledgeable. The only complaint I have about this tour is we paid for 14 days. The last day was a wash. There was nothing provided.... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for following up - our customer solutions team will be in touch to discuss. Keep an eye on your inbox.
- TLToniWritten on June 1, 20184.5 - Excellent
We saw lots of lemurs, chameleons, butterflies and dragon flies. Madagascar is a nature lover's paradise.Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewMadagascar is indeed an animal lovers paradise. So happy you chose to experience this magical place with us. Thank you.
- AGAlisonWritten on May 22, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Due to Madagascar being such a huge place there was necessarily long days on the bus, but these were broken up with fantastic views and regular stops. We loved Madagascar and hope to visit again. Solofo our guide was fantastic.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
There is no mandatory single supplement on this tour, as travellers can be roomed with a fellow traveller of the same sex for no additional cost. If you would prefer a little more privacy you can opt for the single supplement option, which will include an additional cost. Please contact our Travel Experts to arrange this.
Is this a guaranteed trip?
This tour is definitely guaranteed.
What is the maximum group size for this tour?
The maximum group size for this tour is 16.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Pascal17th March 2019
Highlights of Madagascar
- Upcoming departures
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- TuesdayJul 23, 2019from Antananarivo14 DaysMondayAug 5, 2019to AntananarivoOnly 1 seat left$50USD $2,499
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Antananarivo14 DaysFridayAug 9, 2019to Antananarivo0 seats left$50USD $2,499
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Antananarivo14 DaysFridayAug 16, 2019to AntananarivoOnly 1 seat left$540$2,499-20%USD $1,999
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Antananarivo14 DaysFridayAug 30, 2019to AntananarivoOnly 2 seats left$417$2,499-15%USD $2,124
- SaturdayAug 24, 2019from Antananarivo14 DaysFridaySep 6, 2019to Antananarivo0 seats left$50USD $2,499
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Antananarivo14 DaysFridaySep 13, 2019to Antananarivo4 seats left$662$2,499-25%USD $1,874
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Antananarivo14 DaysFridaySep 20, 2019to Antananarivo0 seats left$50USD $2,499
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Antananarivo14 DaysFridaySep 27, 2019to Antananarivo0 seats left$50USD $2,499
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Antananarivo14 DaysFridayOct 4, 2019to Antananarivo4 seats left$540$2,499-20%USD $1,999
- TuesdaySep 24, 2019from Antananarivo14 DaysMondayOct 7, 2019to Antananarivo10+ seats left$662$2,499-25%USD $1,874Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Madagascar. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Madagascar. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Madagascar. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Madagascar. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Madagascar. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Madagascar. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Antananarivo.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 September 2019 the full payment of $1,823 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1823 for Highlights of Madagascar, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Antananarivo (Madagascar)
- 313 km
- Andasibe (Madagascar)
- 256 km
- Mantadia National Park (Madagascar)
- 189 km
- Antsirabe (Madagascar)
- 157 km
- Parc National de Ranomafana (Madagascar)
- 85 km
- Ambalavao (Madagascar)
- 176 km
- Ranohira (Madagascar)
- 19 km
- Parc National de Isalo (Madagascar)
- 205 km
- Ifaty (Madagascar)
- 48 km
- Toliara (Madagascar)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,823 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,249 tours in Africa
- covered by 517 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 12 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highlights of Madagascar