Sail Greece - Mykonos to Santorini
- Our saving
- US $ 1,232
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Berth / Cabin, Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- CourtneyWritten on September 2, 20131.0 - BadMy experience was absolutely horrible. In brief, our captain was detained by the port police for over 7 hours. Myself and another traveler had to go to the port and vouch for Intrepid. They had no representative on the ground. We had to secure another boat because the boat owner and the third party boating agent were in some kind of tiff. The new boat was smaller than the minimum enumerated on Intrepid's trip notes. To top it off, in the new boat we had to share beds with complete strangers. Our itinerary changed, not because of weather but because of the boat fiasco, and we were not allowed to extend the trip an extra 2 hours to see more islands. The docks, with the exception of one island, are very remote and expensive to get to. According to one local in Santorini, the Santorini dock is a "fishing" dock. While there we had to park next to another boat and climb over it to get to land. Our captain had absolutely no ability to manage the personality's on the trip. There is much more but I already sent a 4 page detailed review to Intrepid and am very tired of discussing it- I just wanted those of you looking at Intrepid to be fully informed. The result of that review was a week and a half of waiting for a customer service manager to offer me a ton of excuses, a $400 (not even half the trip price) US refund and a $250 US promo code for a future trip. There will NEVER be a future trip on Intrepid. My advice: think really hard about how you want to spend your vacation and your hard earned dollars!Show detailed ratings
- SallyWritten on August 21, 20135.0 - ExcellentfanstasticShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Mykonos
- Day 2-7: Sailing the Greek Islands
- Day 8: Santorini
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is it possible for me to get a room to myself?
As these are 11 passenger yachts, there would be no where separate from the cabins for you to sleep away from other travellers. Single travellers are paired up with other single travellers of the same gender to share accommodations, so you would be sharing a twin or double room.
What is the local payment?
For Sail Greece - Mykonos to Santorini 2015, intrepid requires a Kitty, which is a cash contribution from all travellers into a central fund which is overseen by fellow travellers and the crew. The fund allows the crew to pay for local accomodations, camp meals and activities for the entire group.
The local payment is not paid before the departure, but upon arrival at the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
Sail Greece - Mykonos to Santorini
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Mykonos8 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to SantoriniOnly 1 seat left$58USD $1,392+ $117 Kitty
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Mykonos8 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to SantoriniOnly 2 seats left$60USD $1,430+ $117 Kitty
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Mykonos8 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Santorini4 seats left$53USD $1,267+ $117 Kitty
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Mykonos8 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to SantoriniOnly 1 seat left$193$1,425-14%USD $1,232+ $117 Kitty
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Mykonos8 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to SantoriniOnly 2 seats left$193$1,425-14%USD $1,232+ $117 KittyBook Now Hold my
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Mykonos8 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Santorini10+ seats left$58USD $1,402+ $117 Kitty
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Mykonos8 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Santorini10+ seats left$58USD $1,402+ $117 Kitty
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Mykonos8 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Santorini10+ seats left$58USD $1,402+ $117 Kitty
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Mykonos8 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Santorini10+ seats left$58USD $1,402+ $117 Kitty
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Mykonos8 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Santorini10+ seats left$58USD $1,402+ $117 Kitty
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Mykonos is the starting point and Santorini is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 September 2018 the full payment of $1,232 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1232 for Sail Greece - Mykonos to Santorini, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 39 km
- Naxos (Greece)
- 22 km
- Cyclades (Greece)
- 68 km
- Amorgos (Greece)
- 56 km
- Ios (Greece)
- 40 km
- Santorini (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,232 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,722 tours in Europe
- covered by 241 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sail Greece - Mykonos to Santorini
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers