Sail Greece: Mykonos to Santorini
- Tour Operator:
- Intrepid Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 15 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Day 1: Mykonos
- Day 2-7: Sailing the Greek Islands
- Day 8: Santorini
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Intrepid Travel
Back in 1989, two guys from Melbourne, Australia by the names of Darrell and Manch set off on an adventure to the other side of the world. They travelled to Africa and without air conditioning on their modified truck, they filled it with supplies, some beer, a bunch of aviator sunglasses, and some friends. On that trip, they came up with the idea that perhaps others may be interested in this style of travel too. Just like that, Intrepid was born. Intrepid has come a long way since then, now giving over 100,000 travelers a year the opportunity to experience small group travel across all 7 continents. They use local transport, sleep in local accommodation from Cambodian stilt houses to Moroccan riads, and employ 100% local leaders. With three different travel styles including basix, original and comfort, themes ranging from cycling trips to family holidays, and itineraries crafted with the perfect balance of must-see sights and free time, Intrepid caters to every type of traveller no matter their age, budget or travel style. The company has grown but their mission remains the same: to change the way people see the world through sustainable, experience-rich travelRead more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- ATracey N· September 18th, 2019Rita is an excellent skipper, very inclusive puts everyone at ease and creates a great team environment, very knowledgable of the areaTrip date: June 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- ADavid F· September 18th, 2019Sailing trip is specific for only certain peopleTrip date: June 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- ALukas D· September 18th, 2019We had a great time on the boat. Fotis Angelopoulos was a fantastic skipper! Made us feel very welcome and showed us all the relevant stuff.Trip date: June 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- ADanielle M· September 18th, 2019This trip was a wonderful introduction to 7 Greek islands, all of which had their own cultural styles and scenic characteristics.Our skipper, Fotis,with his warmth, openness, and free spirited attitude made this trip particularly special.Trip date: June 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- ANicole D· September 18th, 2019Having an organized trip and itinerary that is well researchedTrip date: June 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- ATracy O· September 18th, 2019Our skipper Rita Hajdu was amazing.Not only was she an accomplished skipper who made sure the sails were up at every available opportunity, she went out of her way to ensure when enjoyed every moment of her holiday both on and off the boat. I would... Show moreTrip date: May 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- ATerry G· September 18th, 2019Trip was exactly what I expected and moreTrip date: May 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AMaureen G· September 18th, 2019We had an excellent professional friendly delightful skipper called Rita Hajdu and thanks to her we had the experience of a life time...we will never forget.Trip date: May 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- ALily C· September 18th, 2019The trip was fantastic - we saw some amazing places, had a really good mix of activities and even got a chance to try sailing. Our skipper Rita was just the best, going way above and beyond to take care of us and make sure we had the best time possible.... Show moreTrip date: May 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AAmy P· September 18th, 2019We had a brilliant time! Booking was easy and the Intrepid booking staff were helpful and efficient. The trip itself was great - the boat was good and our skipper, Rita Hajdu, went above and beyond to ensure we all enjoyed and got the most from the... Show moreTrip date: May 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday13 May, 2023Saturday20 May, 2023English$1,710$1,454+ $109Kitty
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday16 May, 2023Tuesday23 May, 2023English$1,680$1,428+ $109Kitty
- On RequestSaturday27 May, 2023Saturday3 Jun, 2023English$1,825+ $109KittyOnly Pay $99 Deposit
- On RequestThursday8 Jun, 2023Thursday15 Jun, 2023English$1,915+ $109KittyOnly Pay $99 Deposit
- On RequestSaturday10 Jun, 2023Saturday17 Jun, 2023EnglishBased on Twin RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,915+ $109KittyOnly Pay $99 Deposit
- On RequestSaturday24 Jun, 2023Saturday1 Jul, 2023EnglishBased on Twin RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,915+ $109KittyOnly Pay $99 Deposit
- On RequestSunday2 Jul, 2023Sunday9 Jul, 2023EnglishBased on Twin RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,915+ $109KittyOnly Pay $99 Deposit
- On RequestSaturday8 Jul, 2023Saturday15 Jul, 2023EnglishBased on Twin RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,990+ $109KittyOnly Pay $99 Deposit
- 3 Other Unavailable Departures
- On RequestSaturday22 Jul, 2023Saturday29 Jul, 2023English$1,990+ $109Kitty0% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $99 Deposit
- On RequestTuesday25 Jul, 2023Tuesday1 Aug, 2023EnglishBased on Twin RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$2,040+ $109KittyOnly Pay $99 Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is it possible for me to get a room to myself?
As these are 11 passenger yachts, there would be no where separate from the cabins for you to sleep away from other travellers. Single travellers are paired up with other single travellers of the same gender to share accommodations, so you would be sharing a twin or double room.
- What is the local payment?
For Sail Greece - Mykonos to Santorini 2015, intrepid requires a Kitty, which is a cash contribution from all travellers into a central fund which is overseen by fellow travellers and the crew. The fund allows the crew to pay for local accomodations, camp meals and activities for the entire group.
The local payment is not paid before the departure, but upon arrival at the tour.
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CGreece
- Type EGreece
- Type FGreece
- Type DGreece
- Type MGreece
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 25th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 25th, 2023, a minimum payment of $400 is required to confirm your booking with Intrepid Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Intrepid Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Intrepid Travel" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Greece
- Greece Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Family Trip to Europe Itineraries (From 1 to 3 Weeks)
- 10 Best Sailing Holidays & Trips 2023/2024
- Greece from Mykonos
- Greece Sailing
- Small group tour
- 8 days Greece
- From Mykonos to Santorini
- Operators in Europe
- Aegean Islands
- Cyclades Greece
- Athens Santorini & Mykonos
- Sail Greece: Mykonos to Santorini Tours in Greece
- Sailing Tours
- Sailing Tours
- Beach Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Greek Islands
- Aegean Islands
- Cyclades Greece
- Athens Santorini & Mykonos
- Greece tours