Sail Greece: Mykonos to Santorini
- Our saving
- US $ 1,459
- Rather Poor
- ATAlbertWritten on July 23, 20185.0 - Excellent
Fantastic trip! Highly recommendShow detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Albert, thanks for taking the time to share your recommendation, we're delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time sailing Greece with us. Hope to see you on another trip with us again soon! Kind regards, Intrepid
- CourtneyWritten on September 2, 20131.0 - BadShow detailed ratings
My experience was absolutely horrible. In brief, our captain was detained by the port police for over 7 hours. Myself and another traveler had to go to the port and vouch for Intrepid. They had no representative on the ground. We had to secure another boat... Read more
- SallyWritten on August 21, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Mykonos
- Day 2-7: Sailing the Greek Islands
- Day 8: Santorini
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is it possible for me to get a room to myself?
As these are 11 passenger yachts, there would be no where separate from the cabins for you to sleep away from other travellers. Single travellers are paired up with other single travellers of the same gender to share accommodations, so you would be sharing a twin or double room.
What is the local payment?
For Sail Greece - Mykonos to Santorini 2015, intrepid requires a Kitty, which is a cash contribution from all travellers into a central fund which is overseen by fellow travellers and the crew. The fund allows the crew to pay for local accomodations, camp meals and activities for the entire group.
The local payment is not paid before the departure, but upon arrival at the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Karina13th October 2018
Sail Greece: Mykonos to Santorini
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Mykonos8 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Santorini7 seats left$61USD $1,459+ $113 Kitty
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Mykonos8 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Santorini7 seats left$61USD $1,459+ $113 Kitty
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Mykonos8 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to SantoriniOnly 1 seat left$63USD $1,517+ $113 Kitty
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Mykonos8 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Santorini6 seats left$63USD $1,517+ $113 Kitty
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Mykonos8 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to SantoriniOnly 1 seat left$67USD $1,603+ $113 Kitty
- SaturdayAug 10, 2019from Mykonos8 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to Santorini4 seats left$66USD $1,574+ $113 Kitty
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020from Mykonos8 DaysSaturdayMay 23, 2020to Santorini10+ seats left$64USD $1,531+ $113 Kitty
- SaturdayMay 30, 2020from Mykonos8 DaysSaturdayJun 6, 2020to Santorini10+ seats left$64USD $1,531+ $113 Kitty
- SaturdayJun 13, 2020from Mykonos8 DaysSaturdayJun 20, 2020to Santorini10+ seats left$64USD $1,531+ $113 Kitty
- SaturdayJun 27, 2020from Mykonos8 DaysSaturdayJul 4, 2020to Santorini9 seats left$64USD $1,531+ $113 Kitty
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Mykonos is the starting point and Santorini is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 April 2019 the full payment of $1,459 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1459 for Sail Greece: Mykonos to Santorini, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 39 km
- Naxos (Greece)
- 22 km
- Cyclades (Greece)
- 68 km
- Amorgos (Greece)
- 56 km
- Ios (Greece)
- 40 km
- Santorini (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,459 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,986 tours in Europe
- covered by 386 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sail Greece: Mykonos to Santorini
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers