Sail Greece: Mykonos to Santorini
- Our saving
- US $ 1,431
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Mykonos
- Day 2-7: Sailing the Greek Islands
- Day 8: Santorini
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- AAmy PWritten on September 18, 20194.7 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had a brilliant time! Booking was easy and the Intrepid booking staff were helpful and efficient. The trip itself was great - the boat was good and our skipper, Rita Hajdu, went above and beyond to ensure we all enjoyed and got the most from the experience.Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- LLily CWritten on September 18, 20194.7 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was fantastic - we saw some amazing places, had a really good mix of activities and even got a chance to try sailing. Our skipper Rita was just the best, going way above and beyond to take care of us and make sure we had the best time possible. She... Read moreReview collected by Intrepid Travel
- MMaureen GWritten on September 18, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had an excellent professional friendly delightful skipper called Rita Hajdu and thanks to her we had the experience of a life time...we will never forget.Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- TTerry GWritten on September 18, 20194.3 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Trip was exactly what I expected and moreReview collected by Intrepid Travel
- TTracy OWritten on September 18, 20194.3 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our skipper Rita Hajdu was amazing.Not only was she an accomplished skipper who made sure the sails were up at every available opportunity, she went out of her way to ensure when enjoyed every moment of her holiday both on and off the boat. I would... Read moreReview collected by Intrepid Travel
- NNicole DWritten on September 18, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Having an organized trip and itinerary that is well researchedReview collected by Intrepid Travel
- DDanielle MWritten on September 18, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This trip was a wonderful introduction to 7 Greek islands, all of which had their own cultural styles and scenic characteristics.Our skipper, Fotis,with his warmth, openness, and free spirited attitude made this trip particularly special.Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- LLukas DWritten on September 18, 20194.7 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had a great time on the boat. Fotis Angelopoulos was a fantastic skipper! Made us feel very welcome and showed us all the relevant stuff.Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- DDavid FWritten on September 18, 20194.7 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Sailing trip is specific for only certain peopleReview collected by Intrepid Travel
- TTracey NWritten on September 18, 20194.7 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Rita is an excellent skipper, very inclusive puts everyone at ease and creates a great team environment, very knowledgable of the areaReview collected by Intrepid Travel
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is it possible for me to get a room to myself?
As these are 11 passenger yachts, there would be no where separate from the cabins for you to sleep away from other travellers. Single travellers are paired up with other single travellers of the same gender to share accommodations, so you would be sharing a twin or double room.
What is the local payment?
For Sail Greece - Mykonos to Santorini 2015, intrepid requires a Kitty, which is a cash contribution from all travellers into a central fund which is overseen by fellow travellers and the crew. The fund allows the crew to pay for local accomodations, camp meals and activities for the entire group.
The local payment is not paid before the departure, but upon arrival at the tour.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Main Page Video
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- David17th July 2019
Sail Greece: Mykonos to Santorini
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020from Mykonos8 DaysSaturdayMay 23, 2020to SantoriniOnly 3 seats left$46USD $1,474+ $111 KittyBook Now Hold my
- SaturdayMay 30, 2020from Mykonos8 DaysSaturdayJun 6, 2020to Santorini7 seats left$46USD $1,474+ $111 Kitty
- SaturdayJun 13, 2020from Mykonos8 DaysSaturdayJun 20, 2020to SantoriniOnly 1 seat left$48USD $1,547+ $111 KittyBook Now Hold my
- SaturdayJun 27, 2020from Mykonos8 DaysSaturdayJul 4, 2020to Santorini5 seats left$46USD $1,474+ $111 Kitty
- SaturdayJul 11, 2020from Mykonos8 DaysSaturdayJul 18, 2020to Santorini9 seats left$46USD $1,489+ $111 Kitty
- SaturdayJul 25, 2020from Mykonos8 DaysSaturdayAug 1, 2020to Santorini10+ seats left$46USD $1,489+ $111 Kitty
- SaturdayAug 22, 2020from Mykonos8 DaysSaturdayAug 29, 2020to Santorini10+ seats left$46USD $1,489+ $111 Kitty
- SaturdaySep 19, 2020from Mykonos8 DaysSaturdaySep 26, 2020to Santorini8 seats left$44USD $1,431+ $111 Kitty
- SaturdayOct 3, 2020from Mykonos8 DaysSaturdayOct 10, 2020to Santorini10+ seats left$44USD $1,431+ $111 Kitty
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Mykonos is the starting point and Santorini is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 15 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 15 January 2020, a minimum payment of $400 is required to confirm your booking with Intrepid Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Intrepid Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Intrepid Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 39 km
- Naxos (Greece)
- 22 km
- Cyclades (Greece)
- 68 km
- Amorgos (Greece)
- 56 km
- Ios (Greece)
- 40 km
- Santorini (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,431 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,436 tours in Europe
- covered by 528 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sail Greece: Mykonos to Santorini
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers