10 Day Komodo Kayaker
- Tour Operator:
- No Roads Expeditions
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 12 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
- Visit uninhabited islands
- Drift over magnificent coral reefs
- Marvel at the mighty Komodo Dragons
- Snorkel amongst pristine coral and schools of fish
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Arrive in Bali and transfer to hotel.
- Day 2: Fly Bali to Labuan Bajo. (B)
- Day 3: Labuan Bajo - Bedadhari - Seture Island (B,L,D)
- Day 4: Seture - Pungu Kecil - Kelor (B,L,D)
- Day 5: Kelor- Kukusan - Gado - Warloka - Kaaba (B,L,D)
- Day 6: Rinca - Manta Point - Sebayor Kecil (B,L,D)
- Day 7: Sebayor Kecil - Kanawa - Labuan Bajo (B,L)
- Day 8: Tour to Cunca Wulang Waterfalls. (B,L)
- Day 9: Labuan Bajo to Bali. (B)
- Day 10: Head home. (B)
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- NFNina· August 23rd, 2017The guides on our trip were great, very attentive. The food was fantastic considering the small galley kitchen the chef had to work in on the boat. The kayaking was incredible and the equipment was good. The snorkelling gear was okay but masks steamed... Show moreNo Roads Expeditions commented on this reviewHi Nina and thank you for the comments. We are sorry about the boat and usually this is not the case with size. However I am glad you had a great time, the Komodos is an excellent place to kayak and camp. Thanks again Nina.Trip date: August 2017
- Amy· April 4th, 2017Had an amazing time on this tour, highly recommended! The guides were very experienced and able to adapt the itinerary so that we still did everything we wanted to, taking into account weather, currents etc. The boat crew were also great and looked... Show moreNo Roads Expeditions commented on this reviewHi Amy, thanks for taking the time to comment on our trip. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your time in the Komodo National Park and appreciated the amended itinerary. It was great to meet you and hopefully we can welcome you again on one of our... Show moreTrip date: April 2017
- JSJoseph· April 2nd, 2017One of the best tours I've ever done. Well organised and the team was absolutely fantastic from start to finish. I would recommend this to anyone.No Roads Expeditions commented on this reviewThanks Joseph for taking the time to comment on our trip. So great to hear that you enjoyed it. It was great meeting you and having you on board. Hopefully we can welcome you on one of our other tips in the future. All the best, IreneTrip date: March 2017
- Boris· May 4th, 2016All in all it was a great trip. The organization was excellent, everything worked as expected - airport pickups, briefings, hotel accommodations, etc. Peter and Irene went out of their way to let us know in advance of every minor change in the trip... Show moreNo Roads Expeditions commented on this reviewHi Boris and Yelena, thanks so much for the review. It was great to meet you both (although only briefly). I will pass on your words to the team. I am back there later this month this time ready to paddle. Thanks again and I hope to see you on another... Show moreTrip date: April 2016
- LALara· April 4th, 2016An awesome experience. Wonderful scenery, water/reef wonderlands and animal encounters. The boat, crew and guide were great. Can recommend No Roads Indonesia.No Roads Expeditions commented on this reviewHi Lara thanks so much for the review. Sorry for the delay in replying. And thanks for telling everyone about our little adventure!Trip date: March 2016
- AAnonymous· October 1st, 2014I had the most amazing time on the kayaking trip! I think that's the first time I have gone on holidays by myself which is exactly what I needed, and really it could not have been any better or easier! I loved every minute of it! I connected so well... Show moreTrip date: September 2014Review collected by No Roads Expeditions
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday7 Aug, 2021EnglishMonday16 Aug, 2021$2,071
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday16 Aug, 2021EnglishWednesday25 Aug, 2021$2,071
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday11 Sep, 2021EnglishMonday20 Sep, 2021$2,071
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday20 Sep, 2021EnglishWednesday29 Sep, 2021$2,071
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday2 Oct, 2021EnglishMonday11 Oct, 2021$2,071
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday11 Oct, 2021EnglishWednesday20 Oct, 2021$2,071
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday20 Oct, 2021EnglishFriday29 Oct, 2021$2,071
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday31 Oct, 2021EnglishTuesday9 Nov, 2021$2,0710% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday27 Mar, 2022EnglishTuesday5 Apr, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,0710% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday5 Apr, 2022EnglishThursday14 Apr, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,0710% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need a visa for this tour?
- Is travel insurance recommended?
- Is there a guide?
- Are meals included?
- Is transport included?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar