10 Day Komodo Kayaker
- Tour Operator:
- No Roads Expeditions
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 12 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Visit uninhabited islands
- Drift over magnificent coral reefs
- Marvel at the mighty Komodo Dragons
- Snorkel amongst pristine coral and schools of fish
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 Arrive in Bali and transfer to hotel.
- Day 2 Fly Bali to Labuan Bajo. (B)
- Day 3 Labuan Bajo - Bedadhari - Seture Island (B,L,D)
- Day 4 Seture - Pungu Kecil - Kelor (B,L,D)
- Day 5 Kelor- Kukusan - Gado - Warloka - Kaaba (B,L,D)
- Day 6 Rinca - Manta Point - Sebayor Kecil (B,L,D)
- Day 7 Sebayor Kecil - Kanawa - Labuan Bajo (B,L)
- Day 8 Tour to Cunca Wulang Waterfalls. (B,L)
- Day 9 Labuan Bajo to Bali. (B)
- Day 10 Head home. (B)
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by No Roads Expeditions
There are literally hundreds of travel companies on the internet these days. The net allows small companies to have a presence on the web, and for them to compete with large multinational companies. This is great news for them and consumers. Unfortunately, while many of these small companies look great, their services and what they claim they can do for you do not always add up. For many of us, we work hard all year to get away for 2 or 3 weeks. That annual adventure centres our lives, puts life back into perspective and allows us time for just ourselves. It is a vital part of our existence and a time that should not be wasted. That is why it is important to choose the right adventure company, a company that will fulfil your wishes in a conscientious way, so that you can return home rejuvenated, enriched by the experience knowing you have helped yourself and hopefully someone else along the way. No Roads Expeditions is dedicated to achieving these goals for you. The following are some of the reasons why you should choose No Roads expeditions as your operator on your next adventure.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- NFNina· August 23rd, 2017The guides on our trip were great, very attentive. The food was fantastic considering the small galley kitchen the chef had to work in on the boat. The kayaking was incredible and the equipment was good. The snorkelling gear was okay but masks steamed... Show moreNo Roads Expeditions commented on this reviewHi Nina and thank you for the comments. We are sorry about the boat and usually this is not the case with size. However I am glad you had a great time, the Komodos is an excellent place to kayak and camp. Thanks again Nina.Trip date: August 2017
- Amy· April 4th, 2017Had an amazing time on this tour, highly recommended! The guides were very experienced and able to adapt the itinerary so that we still did everything we wanted to, taking into account weather, currents etc. The boat crew were also great and looked... Show moreNo Roads Expeditions commented on this reviewHi Amy, thanks for taking the time to comment on our trip. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your time in the Komodo National Park and appreciated the amended itinerary. It was great to meet you and hopefully we can welcome you again on one of our... Show moreTrip date: April 2017
- JSJoseph· April 2nd, 2017One of the best tours I've ever done. Well organised and the team was absolutely fantastic from start to finish. I would recommend this to anyone.No Roads Expeditions commented on this reviewThanks Joseph for taking the time to comment on our trip. So great to hear that you enjoyed it. It was great meeting you and having you on board. Hopefully we can welcome you on one of our other tips in the future. All the best, IreneTrip date: March 2017
- Boris· May 4th, 2016All in all it was a great trip. The organization was excellent, everything worked as expected - airport pickups, briefings, hotel accommodations, etc. Peter and Irene went out of their way to let us know in advance of every minor change in the trip... Show moreNo Roads Expeditions commented on this reviewHi Boris and Yelena, thanks so much for the review. It was great to meet you both (although only briefly). I will pass on your words to the team. I am back there later this month this time ready to paddle. Thanks again and I hope to see you on another... Show moreTrip date: April 2016
- LALara· April 4th, 2016An awesome experience. Wonderful scenery, water/reef wonderlands and animal encounters. The boat, crew and guide were great. Can recommend No Roads Indonesia.No Roads Expeditions commented on this reviewHi Lara thanks so much for the review. Sorry for the delay in replying. And thanks for telling everyone about our little adventure!Trip date: March 2016
- AAnonymous· October 1st, 2014I had the most amazing time on the kayaking trip! I think that's the first time I have gone on holidays by myself which is exactly what I needed, and really it could not have been any better or easier! I loved every minute of it! I connected so well... Show moreTrip date: September 2014Review collected by No Roads Expeditions
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday10 Jun, 2023Monday19 Jun, 2023English$1,974
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday17 Jun, 2023Monday26 Jun, 2023English$1,974
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday1 Jul, 2023Monday10 Jul, 2023English$1,974
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday8 Jul, 2023Monday17 Jul, 2023English$1,974
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday22 Jul, 2023Monday31 Jul, 2023English$1,974
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday5 Aug, 2023Monday14 Aug, 2023English$1,974
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday12 Aug, 2023Monday21 Aug, 2023English$1,974
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday26 Aug, 2023Monday4 Sep, 2023English$1,974
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday2 Sep, 2023Monday11 Sep, 2023English$1,9740% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday23 Sep, 2023Monday2 Oct, 2023English$1,9740% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
- Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
- Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
- Are meals included?
Selected meals are included as per the itinerary.
- Is transport included?
Transport is included on this tour.
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, G. As a traveller from England you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CIndonesia
- Type EIndonesia
- Type FIndonesia
- Type GIndonesia
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Indonesia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Indonesia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Indonesia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Indonesia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Indonesia and Indonesia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Indonesia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Indonesia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Indonesia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before July 31st, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after July 31st, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with No Roads Expeditions. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and No Roads Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "No Roads Expeditions" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of No Roads Expeditions. Please familiarise yourself with the No Roads Expeditions payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Indonesia
- Indonesia Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Best 2 Weeks Indonesia Itineraries 2023/2024 (with Reviews)
- 10 Best Adventure Tour and Travel Companies
- 10 Best Budget Adventure Tours 2023/2024
- Indonesia from Bali
- Indonesia Active Adventure
- Small group tour
- 10 days Indonesia
- Operators in Asia
- 10 Day Komodo Kayaker Tours in Indonesia
- Active Adventure Tours
- Flores Tours
- Indonesia Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- Kayak & Canoe Tours
- Nussa Tengara
- Indonesia tours