Rome to Amalfi
- Our saving
- US $ 1,508
- Diversity of southern Italy
- Soak up the sunshine in Sorrento
- Discover Rome and the fate of Pompeii
- Explore the beautiful Amalfi Coast
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Boat, Local Transport, Private Vehicle
- Rather Poor
- BenjaminWritten on February 25, 20154.5 - ExcellentThe guide, Kent, was charming, informative, native speaker, and knew a lot about our location and the local environment. The sights were awe inspiring, especially the hike on the footpath of the gods in Amalfi. That is a must do, bucket list, once in a lifetime type experiences.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome
- Day 2: Naples / Pompeii
- Day 3: Pompeii
- Day 4: Mt Vesuvius / Sorrento
- Day 5: Sorrento
- Day 6: Amalfi
- Day 7: Positano / Amalfi
- Day 8: Amalfi
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- June 1, 2016
Are all meals included?
There are 5 breakfasts included in the price of this tour.
- June 1, 2016
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
22 travellers met before going on their Intrepid Travel Rome to Amalfi tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
- Departs 7th October 20181 comment"Hi! Anyone joining me on this Italy adventure? Can’t wait!"
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
Rome to Amalfi
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to Amalfi0 seats left$76USD $1,824
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Amalfi0 seats left$68USD $1,627
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Amalfi0 seats left$73USD $1,757
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to Amalfi0 seats left$73USD $1,757
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Amalfi5 seats left$237$1,745-14%USD $1,508
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Amalfi0 seats left$71USD $1,709
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to Amalfi0 seats left$67USD $1,613
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to Amalfi0 seats left$68USD $1,642
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Amalfi0 seats left$68USD $1,642
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to Amalfi0 seats left$68USD $1,642
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Rome is the starting point and Amalfi is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $1,508 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1508 for Rome to Amalfi, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 189 km
- Naples (Italy)
- 23 km
- Pompei (Italy)
- 17 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 19 km
- Amalfi (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,508 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Rome to Amalfi
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers