Rome to Amalfi
- Our saving
- US $ 1,586
- Diversity of southern Italy
- Soak up the sunshine in Sorrento
- Discover Rome and the fate of Pompeii
- Explore the beautiful Amalfi Coast
- Rather Poor
- VVictoriaWritten on September 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentBeautiful location, culture, and people! Many activities/things to do. Walter was the best !Show detailed ratings
- BenjaminWritten on February 25, 20154.5 - ExcellentThe guide, Kent, was charming, informative, native speaker, and knew a lot about our location and the local environment. The sights were awe inspiring, especially the hike on the footpath of the gods in Amalfi. That is a must do, bucket list, once in a lifetime type experiences.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome
- Day 2: Naples / Pompeii
- Day 3: Pompeii
- Day 4: Mt Vesuvius / Sorrento
- Day 5: Sorrento
- Day 6: Amalfi
- Day 7: Positano / Amalfi
- Day 8: Amalfi
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Discover Italy
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are all meals included?
There are 5 breakfasts included in the price of this tour.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
22 travellers met before going on their Intrepid Travel Rome to Amalfi tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
- Departs 7th October 20181 comment"Hi! Anyone joining me on this Italy adventure? Can’t wait!"
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Leslie3rd September 2018
Rome to Amalfi
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to Amalfi0 seats left$74USD $1,776
- WednesdayOct 3, 2018from Rome8 DaysWednesdayOct 10, 2018to Amalfi0 seats left$74USD $1,776
- SundayOct 7, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayOct 14, 2018to Amalfi0 seats left$72USD $1,723
- SundayOct 14, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayOct 21, 2018to AmalfiOnly 1 seat left$70USD $1,690
- SundayOct 21, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayOct 28, 2018to AmalfiOnly 3 seats left$68USD $1,627
- SundayOct 28, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayNov 4, 2018to AmalfiOnly 3 seats left$65USD $1,565
- SundayMar 17, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundayMar 24, 2019to Amalfi8 seats left$250$1,835-14%USD $1,586
- SundayApr 7, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to Amalfi10+ seats left$73USD $1,762
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Amalfi10+ seats left$73USD $1,762
- WednesdayMay 1, 2019from Rome8 DaysWednesdayMay 8, 2019to Amalfi10+ seats left$73USD $1,762
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Rome is the starting point and Amalfi is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 November 2018 the full payment of $1,586 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1586 for Rome to Amalfi, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 189 km
- Naples (Italy)
- 23 km
- Pompei (Italy)
- 17 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 19 km
- Amalfi (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,586 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,860 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Rome to Amalfi
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers