3- Day Sahara Desert Journey from Marrakech
- Tour Operator:
- Morocco Trip Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 70
- Operated in:
- English, French, Spanish
- Tour id:
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Unesco World Heritage Site & Atlas Film Studio
- Day 2: Todra Gorges and Sunset Camel Trek
- Day 3: Sunrise Camel Ride and the Scenic Drive
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- PPatrickGerminagni· February 17th, 2020[original text] FORMIDABLE. A faire absolument pour les amoureux du Maroc ... Un ciel étoilé immaculé, le silence, la tête dans les étoiles,Morocco Trip Travel commented on this reviewBonjour Patrick, Merci d'avoir choisi notre société Morocco Trip Travel. Nous sommes très heureux de savoir que vous avez apprécié votre journée. Toute l'équipe en sont reconnaissants et nous incitent également à promouvoir un service de qualité. Nous... Show moreTrip date: February 2020
- MMattPotocki· January 17th, 2020Great Overall experience. Beautiful journey through the southeast part of Morocco. We got to see the country through the local perspective with our fantastic driver that was very insightful and accommodating. The private tour is the way to go. It offers... Show moreTrip date: January 2020
- Alexandru· September 20th, 2019I'll recomend this agency to all my friends, also about Mahhomed from the agency who is a very good and serious guide. He explained us all the itinerarry for all 3 days. We are pleased about trip.Morocco Trip Travel commented on this reviewDear Alexandru, Thank you very much, for the review. It is really amazing to hear that you guys enjoyed the tour while using our service. Glad that you enjoyed everything and we hope to see you back again. All the best. MohamedTrip date: September 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Friday3 Dec, 2021English, French, SpanishSunday5 Dec, 2021Multiple Room Types$309
- Saturday4 Dec, 2021English, French, SpanishMonday6 Dec, 2021Multiple Room Types$309
- -30%Sunday5 Dec, 2021English, French, SpanishTuesday7 Dec, 2021Multiple Room Types$310$217
- Monday6 Dec, 2021English, French, SpanishWednesday8 Dec, 2021Multiple Room Types$309
- Tuesday7 Dec, 2021English, French, SpanishThursday9 Dec, 2021Multiple Room Types$309
- Wednesday8 Dec, 2021English, French, SpanishFriday10 Dec, 2021Multiple Room Types$309
- Thursday9 Dec, 2021English, French, SpanishSaturday11 Dec, 2021Multiple Room Types$309
- -30%Friday10 Dec, 2021English, French, SpanishSunday12 Dec, 2021Multiple Room Types$310$217
- Saturday11 Dec, 2021English, French, SpanishMonday13 Dec, 2021Multiple Room Types$309
- Sunday12 Dec, 2021English, French, SpanishTuesday14 Dec, 2021Multiple Room Types$309
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is a single supplement mandatory?
- Are the tours fully-guided?
- Are you able to book airport transfers?
- Can you book pre or post accommodation?
- Are travel documents provided?
- Is there a child discount?
- Are children allowed to travel on your tours?
- Is travel insurance mandatory?
- I have travelled with Morocco Trip Travel before, is there a past traveller discount?
- Are the coaches used on the tour to travel between destinations air-conditioned?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Discover TourRadar