- Our saving
- US $ 806
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
- Age range
- 6 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Baltic Nature Travel
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Vilnius
- Day 2: Vilnius / Klaipeda
- Day 3: Klaipeda
- Day 4: Klaipeda / Riga
- Day 5: Riga
- Day 6: Riga / Tallinn
- Day 7: Tallinn
- Day 8: Tallinn
- Kenny McCABE's review about another Baltic Nature Travel tour4.0 - Good
The communication with Baltic nature tour was a disgrace. I WAS not informed which hotel as was staying on 6th June as to allow me to meet up with the group. I had to go to the Radisson hotel at 9.30 am and the reception at the hotel called Tourradar to... Read more
- JanetThorlby's review about another Baltic Nature Travel tour5.0 - Excellent
Our guide Valdis Ceics was brilliant - sharing his local knowledge and fun facts, telling stories about the history of the Baltic States and how it affected the people. Not only did Valdis speak good English he also had to speak German. In fact on one... Read more
- Snehal Waghulde's review about another Baltic Nature Travel tour5.0 - Excellent
Right from planning my trip through completion, Baltic Nature Tours team was a pleasure to work with. Ieva was always very responsive to my queries. Valdis was our tour guide and he was very good! He was very accomodating of the group’s preferences and when... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Thomas4th July 2019
- SundayJul 28, 2019from Vilnius8 DaysSundayAug 4, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$25USD $806
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Vilnius8 DaysSundayAug 11, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$25USD $806
- SundayAug 11, 2019from Vilnius8 DaysSundayAug 18, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$25USD $806
- SundayAug 18, 2019from Vilnius8 DaysSundayAug 25, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$25USD $806
- SundayAug 25, 2019from Vilnius8 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$25USD $806
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroLithuania , Latvia and Estonia
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Lithuania and Latvia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Vilnius is the starting point and Tallinn is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 22 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 22 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Baltic Nature Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Baltic Nature Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Baltic Nature Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Baltic Nature Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Baltic Nature Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 287 km
- Klaipeda (Lithuania)
- 229 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 280 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $806 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,901 tours in Europe
- covered by 571 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Baltic Classical via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 29,497 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours