Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Bay of Fires Conservation Area
- Freycinet National Park
- Bruny Island
- Learn the captivating Indigenous secrets of the land
- Satisfy your senses at the ‘Art Meets Wine’ experience
- Relax on a breathtaking cruise of Adventure Bay
- Discover the natural beauty of Freycinet National Park
Start in Launceston and end in Hobart! With the Discovery tour Tasmania’s Footsteps and Trails, you have a 7 days tour package taking you through Launceston, Australia and 5 other destinations in Australia. Tasmania’s Footsteps and Trails includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Day 1: Welcome to Launceston
- Day 2: The wukalina walk
- Day 3: The wukalina walk
- Day 4: Bay of Fires – Wineglass Bay
- Day 5: Freycinet National Park – Hobart
- Day 6: Bruny Island
- Day 7: Farewell from Hobart
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- JJasna· November 1st, 2019What an incredible experience! The 2 day Wakalina walk was a once in a lifetime experience... This trip has lots of inclusions that go beyond your standard holiday experience. Perfect for someone wanting to see the best of the East Coast but in a... Show moreInspiring Journeys commented on this reviewHi Jasna, so wonderful to hear such a great review! Thankyou so much for sharing, and we hope to see you again soon on another Inspiring Journey through Australia or New Zealand.Trip date: September 2019
- TTammyVanExan· October 28th, 2019This was an amazing trip, I loved every minute! The indigenous local guides on the Wakulina walk gave us so much insight into what makes the places we were travelling to so special, people in the group were crying when we had to leave. There was SO... Show moreInspiring Journeys commented on this reviewIt is amazing to hear how much you enjoyed your IJTAS experience Tammy, thanks so much for sharing. We hope to see you again soon on another Inspiring Journey through Australia or New Zealand.Trip date: October 2019
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is tipping my Travel Director or Driver Guide compulsory?
- How can I pay for the Optional Experiences?
- What is the maximum luggage allowance?
- On travelling days how often do we get a break?
- Can I join the tour later or finish the tour earlier?
- Where do I meet the tour and my Tour Director?
- Am I able to bring my children on this tour?
- I am travelling alone, is there a single supplement?
- Can airport transfers be arranged?
- When will I receive my travel documents?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Discover TourRadar