- Our saving
- US $ 5,699
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Indulge in a vintage wine at Clare Valley.
- Admire the sunset on a dinner cruise of Darwin Harbour.
- Take a dip and relax at Mataranka Thermal Springs.
- Witness spectacular views at Kings Canyon.
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Resort, Motel
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Travel style
- Adventure, Discovery
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Adelaide
- Day 2: Adelaide – Wilpena Pound
- Day 3: Wilpena Pound – Port Augusta
- Day 4: Port Augusta – Coober Pedy
- Day 5: Coober Pedy – Uluru
- Day 6: Uluru Sunrise – Kata Tjuta
- Day 7: Uluru – Kings Canyon
- Day 8: Kings Canyon – Alice Springs
- Day 9: Alice Springs
- Day 10: Alice Springs – Tennant Creek
- Day 11: Tennant Creek – Katherine
- Day 12: Katherine – Kakadu
- Day 13: Kakadu – Darwin Included Choice
- Day 14: Litchfield National Park
- Day 15: Farewell from Darwin
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Denyse Demers's review about another AAT Kings tour5.0 - Excellent
We would prefer hanging name tag instead of pinning.
- JOHN GULCZYNSKI's review about another AAT Kings tour5.0 - Excellent
Professional operated, tour director Adam added to the experience and is a credit to aat kings.
- Gareth's review about another AAT Kings tour4.5 - Excellent
Really great way to see Western Australia and what it has to offer, the coast was an absolute highlight
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is tipping my Travel Director or Driver Guide compulsory?
Tipping is not compulsory in Australia or New Zealand however if you are happy with the service you received from your Travel Director or Driver Guide you can feel free to leave them a tip at your own discretion.
How can I pay for the Optional Experiences?
All your Optional Experiences can be organised directly with your Travel Director whilst on the tour and you can choose to either pay in either local cash or by credit card.
What is the maximum luggage allowance?
Due to strict Government vehicle weight restrictions you are allowed one medium size suitcase per person, with dimensions not to exceed H76cm x W46cm x D25cm. The maximum weight of all luggage must not exceed 23kg (50lbs).
You are also allowed one piece of hand luggage on-board the coach: however it must be able to fit in the overhead compartments or under the seat in front of you if required.
- AAT Kings
- Discover the Red Centre with AAT Kings
- Discover the Top End with AAT Kings
- Uluru Camel Cup Race
- AAT Kings Uluru Sunrise
- AAT Kings Uluru Sunset
- Explore Australia and New Zealand with AAT Kings
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Pascal17th March 2019
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- TuesdayJun 25, 2019from Adelaide15 DaysTuesdayJul 9, 2019to Darwin0 seats left$182USD $5,868Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayJul 9, 2019from Adelaide15 DaysTuesdayJul 23, 2019to DarwinOnly 1 seat left$182USD $5,868
- TuesdayJul 23, 2019from Adelaide15 DaysTuesdayAug 6, 2019to DarwinOnly 1 seat left$182USD $5,868
- TuesdayAug 6, 2019from Adelaide15 DaysTuesdayAug 20, 2019to Darwin10+ seats left$182USD $5,868
- TuesdayAug 20, 2019from Adelaide15 DaysTuesdaySep 3, 2019to DarwinOnly 1 seat left$182USD $5,868Book Now Hold my
- TuesdaySep 3, 2019from Adelaide15 DaysTuesdaySep 17, 2019to Darwin10+ seats left$182USD $5,868
- TuesdaySep 17, 2019from Adelaide15 DaysTuesdayOct 1, 2019to Darwin10+ seats left$182USD $5,868
- TuesdayApr 14, 2020from Adelaide15 DaysTuesdayApr 28, 2020to Darwin10+ seats left$176USD $5,699
- TuesdayMay 5, 2020from Adelaide15 DaysTuesdayMay 19, 2020to Darwin10+ seats left$176USD $5,699
- TuesdayMay 19, 2020from Adelaide15 DaysTuesdayJun 2, 2020to Darwin10+ seats left$176USD $5,699
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Adelaide is the starting point and Darwin is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request AAT Kings to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this AAT Kings booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 August 2019 the full payment of $5,699 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $5699 for Outback Adventure, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for AAT Kings tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Adelaide (Australia)
- 282 km
- Port Augusta (Australia)
- 482 km
- Coober Pedy (Australia)
- 552 km
- Uluru (Australia)
- 2 km
- Uluru - Kata Tjuta National Park (Australia)
- 134 km
- Kings Canyon (Australia)
- 248 km
- Alice Springs (Australia)
- 452 km
- Tennant Creek (Australia)
- 609 km
- Katherine River Gorge (Australia)
- 149 km
- Kakadu National Park (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,699 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,348 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 95 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 4,372 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours