- Our saving
- US $ 2,161
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Relax on a cruise on mystical Milford Sound.
- Discover the fascinating icy Franz Josef Glacier.
- Explore the Southern Alps on the TranzAlpine Train.
- Journey past crystal clear lakes and towering mountains.
- William Paterson's review about another AAT Kings tour5.0 - Excellent
Good balance to tour and guides/ drivers were excellent.
- Hiep Do's review about another AAT Kings tour4.5 - Excellent
Fantastic! We love the country, view much more , it amazing
- Denyse Demers's review about another AAT Kings tour5.0 - Excellent
We would prefer hanging name tag instead of pinning.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Christchurch
- Day 2: Christchurch – Franz Josef
- Day 3: Franz Josef – Queenstown
- Day 4: Queenstown Free Time
- Day 5: Queenstown – Te Anau
- Day 6: Te Anau – Dunedin
- Day 7: Dunedin – Omarama
- Day 8: Omarama – Christchurch
- Day 9: Farewell from Christchurch
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- AAT Kings
- Explore Australia and New Zealand with AAT Kings
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is tipping my Travel Director or Driver Guide compulsory?
Tipping is not compulsory in Australia or New Zealand however if you are happy with the service you received from your Travel Director or Driver Guide you can feel free to leave them a tip at your own discretion.
How can I pay for the Optional Experiences?
All your Optional Experiences can be organised directly with your Travel Director whilst on the tour and you can choose to either pay in either local cash or by credit card.
What is the maximum luggage allowance?
Due to strict Government vehicle weight restrictions you are allowed one medium size suitcase per person, with dimensions not to exceed H76cm x W46cm x D25cm. The maximum weight of all luggage must not exceed 23kg (50lbs).
You are also allowed one piece of hand luggage on-board the coach: however it must be able to fit in the overhead compartments or under the seat in front of you if required.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Eleanor G4th February 2018
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- MondayAug 12, 2019from Christchurch9 DaysTuesdayAug 20, 2019to Christchurch10+ seats left$289$2,450-12%USD $2,161
- MondaySep 30, 2019from Christchurch9 DaysTuesdayOct 8, 2019to Christchurch0 seats left$49USD $2,401
- MondayOct 14, 2019from Christchurch9 DaysTuesdayOct 22, 2019to Christchurch10+ seats left$56USD $2,739
- MondayOct 28, 2019from Christchurch9 DaysTuesdayNov 5, 2019to Christchurch10+ seats left$56USD $2,739
- MondayNov 4, 2019from Christchurch9 DaysTuesdayNov 12, 2019to Christchurch0 seats left$56USD $2,739
- MondayNov 11, 2019from Christchurch9 DaysTuesdayNov 19, 2019to Christchurch0 seats left$56USD $2,739
- MondayNov 25, 2019from Christchurch9 DaysTuesdayDec 3, 2019to Christchurch0 seats left$56USD $2,739
- MondayDec 2, 2019from Christchurch9 DaysTuesdayDec 10, 2019to Christchurch10+ seats left$56USD $2,739
- MondayDec 9, 2019from Christchurch9 DaysTuesdayDec 17, 2019to Christchurch10+ seats left$56USD $2,739
- MondayDec 16, 2019from Christchurch9 DaysTuesdayDec 24, 2019to Christchurch10+ seats left$56USD $2,739
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Christchurch.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request AAT Kings to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this AAT Kings booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2019 the full payment of $2,161 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2161 for Southern Wonders, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for AAT Kings tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Christchurch (New Zealand)
- 163 km
- Hokitika (New Zealand)
- 96 km
- Franz Josef (New Zealand)
- 100 km
- Thunder Creek Falls (New Zealand)
- 57 km
- Lake Wanaka (New Zealand)
- 17 km
- Lake Hawea (New Zealand)
- 56 km
- Lake Dunstan (New Zealand)
- 8 km
- Cromwell (New Zealand)
- 30 km
- Arrowtown (New Zealand)
- 17 km
- Queenstown (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,161 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,294 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 91 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 4,290 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours