- Our saving
- US $ 2,149
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Bonita McNulty's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - Excellent
The scenery was fantastic! The weather was cold but ok......I come from Canada( Ottawa- the coldest capital city in the world).The level of activity was fine for me.Overall, I loved everything !!
- Joseph Faulkner's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - Excellent
Our guide was amazing! We learned a lot & will never forget such an incredible experience getting to see the country! Thank you very much! We can’t wait for our next experience with your company! Bravo! :)
- Lynette Jones's review about another G Adventures tour4.0 - Good
Really enjoyed the itinerary and the program. Lots of free time. Advance notice would have provided opportunity to book other tours, plan to do more in the cities. Transport was mostly public bus, train and local taxi which was problematic for some on... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Reykjavík
- Day 2 Reykjavík (1B)
- Day 3 Reykjavík/Hveragerði (1B, 1L)
- Day 4 Hveragerði (1B, 1D)
- Day 5 Hveragerði (1B)
- Day 6 Hveragerði (1B, 1D)
- Day 7 Hveragerði/Reykjavík (1B)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mandy18th February 2019
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Reykjavik7 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to ReykjavikOnly 3 seats left$649$2,799-23%USD $2,149
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Reykjavik7 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to ReykjavikOnly 1 seat left$649$2,799-23%USD $2,149Book Now Hold my
- SundayAug 18, 2019from Reykjavik7 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to ReykjavikOnly 1 seat left$515$2,799-18%USD $2,284Book Now Hold my
- SundaySep 22, 2019from Reykjavik7 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to Reykjavik9 seats left$515$2,799-18%USD $2,284
- SundayMay 24, 2020from Reykjavik7 DaysSaturdayMay 30, 2020to Reykjavik10+ seats left$112USD $2,687
- SundayJun 21, 2020from Reykjavik7 DaysSaturdayJun 27, 2020to Reykjavik10+ seats left$112USD $2,687
- SundayJul 19, 2020from Reykjavik7 DaysSaturdayJul 25, 2020to Reykjavik10+ seats left$112USD $2,687
- SundayAug 23, 2020from Reykjavik7 DaysSaturdayAug 29, 2020to Reykjavik10+ seats left$112USD $2,687
- SundaySep 20, 2020from Reykjavik7 DaysSaturdaySep 26, 2020to Reykjavik10+ seats left$112USD $2,687
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 30 August 2019 the full payment of $2,149 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2149 for Wellness Iceland, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 37 km
- Hveragerdi (Iceland)
- 37 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,149 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,734 tours in Europe
- covered by 561 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 28,467 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours