- Tour Operator:
- Destination Services Greece
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Get an insight into the past at the Palace of Knossos
- Wander around the streets of Crete’s largest city
- Enjoy a memorable boat ride to the island of Spinalonga
- Day 1 ARRIVAL CRETE
- Day 2 CRETEBOAT TRIP TO THE ISLAND OF SPINALONGA (130km – 8 hrs)
- Day 3 CRETETHE PALACE OF KNOSSOS AND HERAKLION TOWN (42km – 7/8 hrs)
- Day 4 DEPARTURE CRETE
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Destination Services Greece
Destination Services is a global business of local experts crafting worldwide experiences, setting industry leading standards in everything we do. Working with our local partners, we design innovative and creative destination experiences that exceed all expectations. Our staff have decades of experience, and with our combined enthusiasm, dedication and entrepreneurial thinking we are enabled to deliver outstanding customer service and exceptional experiences each and every time. Our local people are what drives our success, and provides you with the experience of a lifetime.Read more
- Overall RatingGood
- Dalma· September 11th, 2019The tour is good the communication between the tour company, the hotel and Destination Services needs improvement...Destination Services Greece commented on this reviewDear Dalma, Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you had an overall pleasant experience while touring with us. We are sorry to hear that you found the communication between all parties to be poor. In any case, we are grateful... Show moreTrip date: July 2019
- Dalma· July 22nd, 2019Though the basics like Itinerary, transportation, accommodation and meals were really good, there were a lot of issues in communication between the tour service, the hotel and the company in charge of touring us. The pick up times were kinda messy, too... Show moreDestination Services Greece commented on this reviewThank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback! We are glad to hear that you were pleased with the basics of the tour. We are sorry to hear however that you found the communication between all parties involved to be poor. We put... Show moreTrip date: July 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -20%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday2 May, 2023Friday5 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$366$293
- -20%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday9 May, 2023Friday12 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$366$293
- -20%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday16 May, 2023Friday19 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$366$293
- -20%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday23 May, 2023Friday26 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$366$293
- -20%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday30 May, 2023Friday2 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$366$293
- -20%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday6 Jun, 2023Friday9 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$433$3460% Interest Instalments
- -20%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday13 Jun, 2023Friday16 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$433$3460% Interest Instalments
- -20%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday20 Jun, 2023Friday23 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$433$3460% Interest Instalments
- -20%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday27 Jun, 2023Friday30 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$433$3460% Interest Instalments
- -20%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday4 Jul, 2023Friday7 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$496$3970% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CGreece
- Type EGreece
- Type FGreece
- Type DGreece
- Type MGreece
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 5th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 5th, 2023, a minimum payment of 30% is required to confirm your booking with Destination Services Greece. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 35 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Destination Services Greece will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Destination Services Greece" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Destination Services Greece. Please familiarise yourself with the Destination Services Greece payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Greece
- Greece Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Family Trip to Europe Itineraries (From 1 to 3 Weeks)
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Greece from Heraklion
- Greece In-depth Cultural
- Small group tour
- 4 days Greece
- Operators in Europe
- Aegean Islands
- Venetian Crete Tours in Greece
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Greek Islands Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Boat Tours
- Food & Culinary Tours
- Group Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Historical Tours
- Greek Islands
- Aegean Islands
- Greece tours