Sahara Desert Tour
- Tour Operator:
- Morocco today travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 1 to 99
- Operated in:
- English, German, Italian, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, Russian
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Places You’ll See
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: CASABLANCA - RABAT -MEKNES – FES
- Day 2: EXPLORE FEZ WITH LOCAL GUIDE
- Day 3: FES - IFRAN - AZROU -MERZOUGA DESERT CAMEL TREKKING
- Day 4: CAMEL TREK – RISSANI – TODRA GORGES – DADES VALLEY :
- Day 5: OUARZAZATE – AIT BENHADDOU – MARRAKECH
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Morocco today travel
Leave your hassle to us, Make your vacation an unforgettable one with our trusted and enthusiastic travel guide.
- Overall RatingExcellent
- SAShahnam· November 24th, 2019I just enjoyed a 5-day Sahara Desert tour by Morocco Today Travel. It was very enjoyable and informative, My trip was specially customized by a very experienced, knowledgeable driver/guide, Mr. Ali, who arranged the trip according to my interests. He... Show moreMorocco today travel commented on this reviewDear Mr. Shahnam, Thanks again for the highlight review fed back to us. Is our pleasure to have you with our team for the 5 Days - SAHARA DESERT TOUR. Look forward to welcoming you again soon, Take care.Trip date: November 2019
- KRKatherine· October 6th, 2019I had a great 5 days on this tour. I was given flexibility on how long we stayed at places, interesting historical and cultural information along the way. Morocco is a beautiful country and as a solo female traveller I felt safe and well looked after.... Show moreMorocco today travel commented on this reviewHi Katherine,we are feel great you have enjoy good trip ,we Morocco Today Travel would like to said THANK YOU. You have made the right choice to made the trip bring you a lot of memories and foot print at the SAHARA DESERT TOUR. Cheers CheersTrip date: September 2019
- RReenaEclarino· September 13th, 2019This was an amazing tour organised by Morocco Today Travel! Our driver was the best and the tour was full of fun and amazing experiences that you cannot do anywhere else in the world! A world class experience!Morocco today travel commented on this reviewWe have the pleasure to have your travel with Tourrader and Morocco Today Travel local expert . Appreciate your review and feed back will make us do excellent job. Hope to see you again in MoroccoTrip date: September 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday2 Apr, 2023Thursday6 Apr, 2023English, German, Italian, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, RussianSharing a twin room$1,109
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday3 Apr, 2023Friday7 Apr, 2023English, German, Italian, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, RussianSharing a twin room$1,109
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday4 Apr, 2023Saturday8 Apr, 2023English, German, Italian, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, RussianSharing a twin room$1,109
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday5 Apr, 2023Sunday9 Apr, 2023English, German, Italian, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, RussianSharing a twin room$1,109
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday6 Apr, 2023Monday10 Apr, 2023English, German, Italian, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, RussianSharing a twin room$1,109
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday7 Apr, 2023Tuesday11 Apr, 2023English, German, Italian, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, RussianSharing a twin room$1,109
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday8 Apr, 2023Wednesday12 Apr, 2023English, German, Italian, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, RussianSharing a twin room$1,109
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday9 Apr, 2023Thursday13 Apr, 2023English, German, Italian, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, RussianSharing a twin room$1,109
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday10 Apr, 2023Friday14 Apr, 2023English, German, Italian, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, RussianSharing a twin room$1,109
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday11 Apr, 2023Saturday15 Apr, 2023English, German, Italian, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, RussianSharing a twin room$1,109
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is a single supplement mandatory?
If you are a solo traveller a single supplement is mandatory as there is no option to share a room with another solo traveller.
- Are the tours fully-guided?
All the tours are fully-guided as per the tour itinerary.
- Are you able to book airport transfers?
Morocco Today Travel are able to organise airport transfers for you if you are arriving on the day the tour starts or leaving on the day the tour ends. To organise an airport transfer please contact our team of Travel Experts for further information.
- Can you book pre or post accommodation?
Morocco Today Travel are able to organise pre and post accommodation for their customers. To organise a pre or post trip accommodation please contact our team of Travel Experts for further information.
- Are travel documents provided?
Once your booking has been finalised, you will receive the travel documents required for your tour 3 - 4 weeks prior to the tour departing.
- Is there a child discount?
Generally, a child discount is applicable however it does depend on the age of the children, please contact our team of Travel Experts to see what discounts are available for you.
- Are children allowed to travel on your tours?
Yes, families with children are allowed to travel on all Morocco Today Travel trips, please contact our team of Travel Experts when booking your tour to see what discounts are applicable for your family.
- Is travel insurance mandatory?
Travel insurance is not included in the tour cost however it is mandatory on all Morocco Today Travel tours so you need to make sure you are adequately covered before travelling. If you have not already purchased insurance, TourRadar has partnered up with World Nomads to provide a hassle-free quote experience for you and more information can found on the following link - http://www.tourradar.com/travel-insurance.
- I have travelled with Morocco Today Travel before, is there a past traveller discount?
Generally, a past passenger discount is applicable for customers who travelled with Morocco Today Travel before. Please, contact our team of Travel Experts for further details.
- Are the coaches used on the tour to travel between destinations air-conditioned?
All the private transport used on the tours operated by Morocco Today Travel are air-conditioned for your comfort.
Good to Know
- Moroccan DirhamMorocco
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CMorocco
- Type EMorocco
- Type FMorocco
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 29th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 29th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Morocco today travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Morocco today travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Morocco today travel" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
- People also viewed
Keep Exploring Morocco
- Morocco Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Complete Safari Packing List: Clothes, Medicines, Gear & Essentials
- 10 Best Adventure Tour and Travel Companies
- 10 Best Budget Adventure Tours 2023/2024
- Morocco from Casablanca
- Morocco Active Adventure
- Small group tour
- 5 days Morocco
- From Casablanca to Marrakesh
- Operators in Africa
- Sahara Desert Tour Tours in Morocco
- Active Adventure Tours
- Morocco Tours
- Africa Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Morocco tours