Highlights of Andalucia
- Our saving
- US $ 1,049
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Join trip in Granada
Start point Hostal Suecia, Hotel reception, Calle Huerta de los Angeles, 8, 18009 Granada, Spain 19:30
- Day 2: Visit the spectacular Alhambra and explore Granada on foot
- Day 3: Bus to Cordoba; visit to Mezquita and orientation tour of Cordoba
- Day 4: Travel to Castano del Robledo in the Sierra Aracena National Park
- Day 5: Circular walk through rural Andalucia to the white village of Alajar
- Day 6: Walk to Galaroza in the Valley of the Ribera de Jabugo; discover Seville
- Day 7: Free day with the chance to visit the Real Alcazar
Day 8: Trip ends in Seville
End point Hostal Sierpes, Hotel reception, Calle Corral del Rey, 22, 41004 Sevilla, Spain 09:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- DDavidWritten on May 17, 20194.7 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We really enjoyed this trip and would recommend it to anyone who wants to get the most our of a week in Andalucia and really get to know about the history and culture of the region.Review collected by Explore!
- GGeoffreyWritten on May 17, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
This was a full-on trip.Little relaxation time especially as dinners always very late in evening, Spanish style.Review collected by Explore!
- SSianWritten on May 17, 20194.3 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Thoroughly enjoyed a deep immersion into Andalucian landscapes and culturesReview collected by Explore!
- SSusanWritten on May 17, 20194.3 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was an excellent trip, and we thoroughly enjoyed every aspect.Review collected by Explore!
- LLauraWritten on May 17, 20194.3 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was an absolutely fab trip I'm a beautiful region.Review collected by Explore!
- LauraWritten on November 25, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Wasted SO much time getting lost. Did not expect to have a map handed to me and told to find my own way to sights and back to hotel, even on day #1. Could have done the itinerary on my own if that's the travel experience I wanted; that's why I booked a... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Richard8th February 2019
Highlights of Andalucia
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdayAug 24, 2019from Granada8 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to Seville10+ seats left$22USD $1,078
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Granada8 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Seville8 seats left$22USD $1,078
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Granada8 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to Seville6 seats left$22USD $1,078
- SaturdayOct 5, 2019from Granada8 DaysSaturdayOct 12, 2019to SevilleOnly 2 seats left$22USD $1,078
- SaturdayOct 26, 2019from Granada8 DaysSaturdayNov 2, 2019to Seville5 seats left$22USD $1,078
- SaturdayMar 14, 2020from Granada8 DaysSaturdayMar 21, 2020to Seville10+ seats left$21USD $1,049
- SaturdayApr 18, 2020from Granada8 DaysSaturdayApr 25, 2020to Seville10+ seats left$24USD $1,156
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from Granada8 DaysSaturdayMay 16, 2020to Seville10+ seats left$21USD $1,049
- SaturdayJun 6, 2020from Granada8 DaysSaturdayJun 13, 2020to Seville10+ seats left$21USD $1,049
- SaturdaySep 12, 2020from Granada8 DaysSaturdaySep 19, 2020to Seville10+ seats left$21USD $1,049
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Granada is the starting point and Seville is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 19 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Explore!. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Explore!. Please familiarise yourself with the Explore! payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Explore! will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Explore! tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Granada (Spain)
- 131 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 169 km
- Castano del Robledo (Spain)
- 13 km
- Sierra de Aracena (Spain)
- 9 km
- Alajar (Spain)
- 7 km
- Galaroza (Spain)
- 87 km
- Seville (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,049 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,859 tours in Europe
- covered by 568 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Highlights of Andalucia via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 29,256 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours