Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Cape Town
- Cape Peninsula
- Cape Agulhas
- Cango Caves
- Tsitsikamma National Park
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Port Elizabeth
Start in Cape Town and end in Port Elizabeth! With the discovery tour South Africa's Garden Route, you have a 12 day tour package taking you through Cape Town, South Africa and 13 other destinations in South Africa. South Africa's Garden Route includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Day 1: Join trip in Cape Town
Start point Lady Hamilton Hotel, Hotel reception, 10 Union St, Gardens, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa 18:00
- Day 2: Explore Cape Peninsula National Park
- Day 3: Free day in Cape Town; evening in Stellenbosch
- Day 4: Free day in Stellenbosch to visit a vineyard
- Day 5: Travel to Hermanus via Stony Point's African Penguin Colony
- Day 6: Visit Cape Agulhas. Spend the night on the banks of the Breede River
- Day 7: Opportunity for rafting on the Breede River. Drive to Oudtshoorn
- Day 8: Visit Cango Caves and take in the views at Knysna Heads
- Day 9: Discover Robberg Nature Reserve. Free afternoon in Plettenberg Bay
- Day 10: Walk, kayak or discover the tree canopy at Tsitsikamma National Park
- Day 11: Experience a game drive at Addo Elephant National Park
Day 12: Search for wildlife as the sunrises. Trip ends at Addo Elephant Park.
End point Port Elizabeth Airport, Departures Hall, Allister Miller Dr, Walmer, Port Elizabeth, 6070, South Africa 11:00
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- JoanneJanuary 23, 2020Excellent Tour-excellent tour guide-Bianca. We had lots of fun & the best experiences were first in Capetown, then the ostrich farm, the penguin colony, and an animal refuge centre. The meals were very good-breakfast was provided every morning and we... Show moreTrip date: January 2020
- ARebeccaDecember 23, 2019-Trip date: September 2019Review collected by Explore!
- ASusanDecember 23, 2019Distance travelled some days was too far with only limited times at attractions. Holiday felt rushedTrip date: September 2019Review collected by Explore!
- ARushaniDecember 23, 2019-Trip date: September 2019Review collected by Explore!
- SSteveKippenDecember 17, 2019We enjoyed the trip and partly expected some lengthy time on the bus as we had a long distance to travel as it was a full and eventful programme. So glad we did not try driving it ourselves. As can happen on some trips the organisation was a bit to... Show moreTrip date: November 2019
- JJanetLuptonDecember 01, 2019The view are fantastic and there is the excitement of seeing wildlife in its natural habitat.Explore! commented on this reviewHello Janet. Thank you for your review on the South Africa Garden Route Tour. Whilst I am pleased to see you had a great experience on the trip, it is disappointing that the meals and transportation was not up to your expectations. We’ll continue to... Show moreTrip date: November 2019
- AJohnMay 17, 2019A minor point - the visit to Cango caves was clearly included in the itinerary, but we had to pay entrance fees (a small amount but slightly irritating). The Victoria Falls add-on was well worth doing and was the most memorable part of the whole... Show moreTrip date: January 2019Review collected by Explore!
- AJanetMay 17, 2019We particularly enjoyed the coastal walks, the wine-tasting visit and the penguins at Stony Point. At Addo it would have been better to include an early morning game drive, rather than the 15.00 afternoon one, which was very hot and we saw very few... Show moreTrip date: January 2019Review collected by Explore!
South Africa's Garden Route
From Cape Town to Port Elizabeth
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- SaturdayFeb 8, 2020WednesdayFeb 19, 2020See Similar Tours For These Dates$2,080
- SaturdayFeb 22, 2020WednesdayMar 4, 2020Sharing a twin room$2,080
- SaturdayMar 7, 2020WednesdayMar 18, 2020Sharing a twin room$2,080
- SaturdayMar 14, 2020WednesdayMar 25, 2020Sharing a twin room$2,080
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayApr 4, 2020WednesdayApr 15, 2020Sharing a twin room$2,090
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayJun 6, 2020WednesdayJun 17, 2020Sharing a twin room$2,010
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayJun 20, 2020WednesdayJul 1, 2020Sharing a twin room$1,890
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayJul 4, 2020WednesdayJul 15, 2020Sharing a twin room$2,080
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayJul 25, 2020WednesdayAug 5, 2020Sharing a twin room$1,960
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayAug 1, 2020WednesdayAug 12, 2020Sharing a twin room$2,160
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar