Start planning your tour
- Explore unique beehive-shaped trulli houses with wine
- Enjoy coastal walks to the bauxite quarry in Otranto
- Sample Altamura bread, homemade cheese and wine
Day 1: Join trip in Bari
Start point Hotel Adria, Hotel reception, Via Luigi Zuppetta, 10, 70121 Bari BA, Italy 18:30
- Day 2: Food tasting in Altamura and visit to the medieval Castel del Monte
- Day 3: Guided tour of the caves and rock carved churches of Matera
- Day 4: Cheese and wine tasting; walk through the trullis of Alberobello
- Day 5: Free day in Alberobello; chance to visit the Castellana Caves
- Day 6: Olive oil tasting; visit to Otranto and chance for a coastal walk
- Day 7: Walking tour of Lecce; free afternoon to visit the Museo Faggiano
Day 8: Trip ends in Lecce
End point Hotel Eos, Hotel reception, Viale Vittorio Alfieri, 11, 73100 Lecce LE, Italy 09:00
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- MMMargaretNovember 07, 2019Farm visit only fair And bread making took much too long then taken to a town where everything was closed and it was very very hard to find food for lunch. Hotel room in Bari was horrible but everything else was really good.Trip date: October 2019
- ElizabethOctober 18, 2019This was to have been a historical, cultural tour. While the 3 local guides were excellent, the tour leader was not a guide at all, he was personable but he provided little cultural or historical input. This is the only tour I’ve been on that the tour... Show moreExplore! commented on this reviewHello Elizabeth, thank you for your feedback on this trip. I am sorry that the leader was not forthcoming regards local culture we have addressed this with him. We add in local guides to add an additional knowledge base regards areas of interest so I am... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- LorraineOctober 02, 2019If you like cities it is great but if you want to experience the countryside try something different.Trip date: September 2019
- JenniferSeptember 26, 2019For me, 'Exploring Puglia on Two Wheels' was the perfect tour as it combined daily cycling through a beautiful area of Italy as well as other daily activities such as, a tour through the ancient town of Sassi in Matera, a visit to the Castle del Monte... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- MNMargaretSeptember 23, 2019Although my documentation said the tour ended in Bari, the tour guide said that my tour ended in l e c c e and did not include me in the transfer back to Bari train station with everyone else and I had to make my own arrangements. I think explorer... Show moreExplore! commented on this reviewHi Margaret, thank you for your review and for getting in touch with us directly about the issues you experienced on this trip. On behalf of Explore and our local supplier, we are very sorry that you were not included in the return trip to Bari. I... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- AElmhirstMay 17, 2019I was very impressed with the friendliness and generous hospitality at the Di Gesu bakery in Altamura, the agriturismo farm of Anna and Paolo and Astoria Wine. They were genuinely pleased to spend time with us and their enthusiasm for their produce was... Show moreTrip date: August 2018Review collected by Explore!
- ACatherineMay 17, 2019A wonderful holiday, which I really enjoyed and would recommend ( and I have recommended already!) to many of my friends. I visited some wonderful places that I not even heard of before which were fantastic! Puglia is a hidden gem. Sonia was... Show moreTrip date: August 2018Review collected by Explore!
- APeterMay 17, 2019We felt that sometimes eating out took a long while due to the group size.Trip date: June 2018Review collected by Explore!
- APatriciaMay 17, 2019Just great trip somebody suggested reversing so had more time in BariTrip date: September 2018Review collected by Explore!
- ARachelMay 17, 2019A wonderful trip with an excellent leader.Trip date: June 2018Review collected by Explore!
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Highlights of Puglia
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2020
- June 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayMay 3, 2020from Bari8 DaysSundayMay 10, 2020to Lecce7 seats left$172$1,720-10%USD $1,548Sharing a twin room
- SundayMay 31, 2020from Bari8 DaysSundayJun 7, 2020to Lecce10+ seats left$172$1,720-10%USD $1,548Sharing a twin room
- SundayJun 14, 2020from Bari8 DaysSundayJun 21, 2020to Lecce10+ seats left$172$1,720-10%USD $1,548Sharing a twin room
- SundayAug 2, 2020from Bari8 DaysSundayAug 9, 2020to Lecce10+ seats left$172$1,720-10%USD $1,548Sharing a twin room
- SundayAug 30, 2020from Bari8 DaysSundaySep 6, 2020to Lecce10+ seats left$172$1,720-10%USD $1,548Sharing a twin room
- SundaySep 13, 2020from Bari8 DaysSundaySep 20, 2020to Lecce10+ seats left$172$1,720-10%USD $1,548Sharing a twin room
- SundaySep 27, 2020from Bari8 DaysSundayOct 4, 2020to Lecce10+ seats left$172$1,720-10%USD $1,548Sharing a twin room
- SundayOct 11, 2020from Bari8 DaysSundayOct 18, 2020to Lecce10+ seats left$172$1,720-10%USD $1,548Sharing a twin room
Frequently asked questions
- Do I need a visa for this tour?
- Is travel insurance recommended?
- Is there a guide?
- Are meals included?
- Is transport included?
Good to know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
- Explore! Italy
- Explore Italy