Amalfi Coast Walking
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 14 to 85
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Join trip at Naples Airport; transfer to our agriturismo
- Day 2: Ridge walk with views of Mount Vesuvius
- Day 3: Walk to Amalfi along the Ancient Republic’s Path
- Day 4: Day Trip to Capri by boat
- Day 5: Walk in the Ferriere Natural Park
- Day 6: A free day to visit Pompeii and Vesuvius
- Day 7: The 'Walk of the Gods' to Positano
- Day 8: Transfer to Naples Airport where trip ends
- Additional Services
- Optional Extras
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- AJanette· December 23rd, 2019I was offered the opportunity of a cookery school on pasta making. I loved it. It was something I'd wanted to do for years. It was excellent. I also very much enjoyed the pizza making.Explore! commented on this reviewThanks for your lovely feedback, we hope your pizza and pasta tasted amazing :)Trip date: June 2019Review collected by Explore!
- AMark· December 23rd, 2019The walk down to Amalfi is graded easy but is down 3,500 steps which is very testing and hard on the calves for the next few daysExplore! commented on this reviewthanks for the feedback, it's definitely hard on the legs with all of those steps!Trip date: June 2019Review collected by Explore!
- AAmy· December 23rd, 2019One of the reasons we chose this trip was to be able to stay at one accommodation for the whole time. In addition, I asked an Italian friend of mine who noted how authentic the experience would be, that Italians stay at this type of accommodation. We... Show moreExplore! commented on this reviewthanks for your great feedback on your Amalfi adventureTrip date: June 2019Review collected by Explore!
- AAidan· December 23rd, 2019A brilliant trip that exceeded expectations and I’ll never forgot. Learnt a lot more about the local culture and environment than expected. I could not recommend the tour guide Matteo and the agritutismo staff and the service they provided highly... Show moreExplore! commented on this reviewthanks for your feedback, especially your comments on Matteo, we'll make sure he gets to hear them :)Trip date: April 2019Review collected by Explore!
- AKaterina· December 23rd, 2019There were so many highlights on this Amalfi Coastal Walk trip, first I was a little apprehensive having usually booked through another tour agency when holidaying in the past but this trip proved that I had absolutely nothing to be apprehensive about,... Show moreExplore! commented on this reviewthanks for the great feedback, we'll pass your kind comments on to Nigel!Trip date: May 2019Review collected by Explore!
- ABrigitte· December 23rd, 2019overall good trip, but not outstanding as previous reviews would suggestedExplore! commented on this reviewthanks for your feedbackTrip date: April 2019Review collected by Explore!
- AJane· December 23rd, 2019It would have been good to have been able to go down to the vilage for an evening meal on one or two of the evenings, instead of the pitza making and wine tasting whcih we did not feel were value for money and most of the guests did not particularly... Show moreExplore! commented on this reviewthanks for your feedback, we'll review the comments you've made with our product teamTrip date: April 2019Review collected by Explore!
- ATrish· December 23rd, 2019Before the trip it seems that i did not receive some emails. Fortunately my friend did so I knew what was happening and as a previous customer it did not over concern me.Explore! commented on this reviewsorry to hear that, we'll look in to what happenedTrip date: May 2019Review collected by Explore!
- AGuy· December 23rd, 2019Maybe one night at a village restaurant would have been a good option, as a change of scene, rather than every night at the Amalfi farm (excellent though it was)Explore! commented on this reviewthanks for the feedbackTrip date: May 2019Review collected by Explore!
- AAlison· December 23rd, 2019I thought the optional excursions were a little pricey given that all 14 of us paid in full for the buses, but these trips were well organised and I was happy to have done them. This was one of the best holidays ever, and definitely the best group. My... Show moreExplore! commented on this reviewWe are so glad you enjoyed the trip and had such a great group experience.Trip date: May 2019Review collected by Explore!
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday19 Jun, 2021EnglishSaturday26 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,520
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday28 Jul, 2021EnglishWednesday4 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,520Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday4 Aug, 2021EnglishWednesday11 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,520Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday11 Aug, 2021EnglishWednesday18 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,5200% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday18 Aug, 2021EnglishWednesday25 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,5200% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday28 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday4 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,5200% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday4 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday11 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,5200% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday11 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday18 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,5200% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Saturday18 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday25 Sep, 2021Based on Single Supplement RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,520
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday25 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday2 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,5200% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar