Cycle Czech Republic and Germany
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Physical rating:
- Age range:
- 14 to 85
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
- Cycle on attractive river-side paths in the Elbe Valley
- Visit historic fortresses and World War II Nazi camps
- Bike through sandstone gorges and wooded valleys
- Explore attractive and characterful market towns
- Soak up the atmosphere in fairytale Prague
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Join trip in Prague
- Day 2: Cycle to Melnik via the ‘Garden of Bohemia’
- Day 3: Pedal to Litomerice stopping to visit the vast Terezin fortress
- Day 4: Ride through wooded valleys, rolling hills and along the river via Strekov Castle to Decin
- Day 5: Cross into Germany, visit the impressive Konigstein fortress and continue on to Pirna
- Day 6: Cycle via Dresden to Meissen
- Day 7: Drive to Prague; afternoon walking tour
- Day 8: Trip ends in Prague
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- AStephen· December 23rd, 2019I think the bikes needed bells (as per UK rules) - there was no easy way to alert pedestrians on the cycle paths. I was surprised our travel insurance numbers were not taken at the start of the trip for easy reference of the guideExplore! commented on this reviewThank you for your feedback. We are enquiring to see if the bike provider can get bells for all bikes. Insurance details are collected by Explore HQ now, only if we don't have these details on record will the TL ask for them at the start of the trip.Trip date: June 2019Review collected by Explore!
- APamela· December 23rd, 2019Tour guide was well organised and communicated the plans to the group very well.Explore! commented on this reviewThanks for your review.Trip date: September 2019Review collected by Explore!
- ANic· December 23rd, 2019The average km per day in the brochure needs updating! The brochure represents a significant understatement of distance covered.Explore! commented on this reviewThanks for your review and feedback.Trip date: September 2019Review collected by Explore!
- ADavid· December 23rd, 2019The person who accompanied the tour leader (Driver of the van) was very helpful. A small point but very appreciated was that at the end of the day my bag was in my hotel roomExplore! commented on this reviewThanks for your review and feedback.Trip date: September 2019Review collected by Explore!
- NNicAlison· September 19th, 2019Great dedicated cycle path, very flat but poor bikes. We stayed in very pretty towns, good food. Awesomely wide river, some incredible old east european infrastructure (locks, bridges, power stations).Explore! commented on this reviewThanks for your review.Trip date: September 2019
- AEstelle· May 17th, 2019we look forward to booking again. Pavel was excellent and we know that he also leads trips in Poland for another unnamed company. He was most professional and would not name that company. However, I suggest you approach Pavel and see if he can work with... Show moreExplore! commented on this reviewThanks for your feedback and review.Trip date: June 2018Review collected by Explore!
- ACelia· May 17th, 20195 in the group was OK especially whilst cycling but I prefer a bigger group for socially chating in eveningExplore! commented on this reviewThanks for your feedback and review!Trip date: May 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AMaureen· May 17th, 2019I enjoyed this trip very much. The cycling was easy and the places we visited were interesting.Explore! commented on this reviewThanks for your feedback and review!Trip date: May 2018Review collected by Explore!
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday7 May, 2022EnglishSaturday14 May, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,3100% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday11 Jun, 2022EnglishSaturday18 Jun, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,3100% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday3 Sep, 2022EnglishSaturday10 Sep, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,3100% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday24 Sep, 2022EnglishSaturday1 Oct, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,3100% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar