- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 14 to 85
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Foz Do Iguacu
- Rio de Janeiro
- Admire the Sugarloaf Mountain panoramic views
- Discover Brazil's colourful colonial Salvador
- Explore the very best of the Amazon Rainforest
- Search for wildlife in Pantanal by canoe
- Bask in the magnificence of Iguazu Falls
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Join trip in Salvador
- Day 2: Guided tour of the city; free afternoon
- Day 3: Fly to Manaus, gateway to the Amazon
- Day 4: Journey by bus and boat to reach our Amazon lodge
- Day 5: In the Amazon; Jungle walk , visit the local community and search for caiman on a night boat trip
- Day 6: Return to Manaus and fly to Cuiaba
- Day 7: Drive to the Pantanal Wildlife Reserve
- Day 8: Explore the Pantanal on foot and by boat
- Day 9: In Pantanal; jeep safari and boat ride
- Day 10: Fly to Iguazu Falls, overnight in Foz do Iguacu
- Day 11: Visit the Brazilian side of the falls, optional helicopter ride
- Day 12: Fly to Rio de Janeiro; Free afternoon
- Day 13: Visit to Santa Teresa, the Morrinho Project and Sugar Loaf Mountain
- Day 14: Tour ends Rio de Janeiro
- Additional Services
- Optional Extras
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- APatricia· December 23rd, 2019I enjoyed all of the itinerary- Amazonia, the Pantanal and Iguazu Falls were great!Explore! commented on this reviewMany thanks for your great review, we're glad you enjoyed the tour! The Explore TeamTrip date: April 2019Review collected by Explore!
- AAndrew· December 23rd, 2019-Explore! commented on this reviewThanks for the review. Glad you had a nice trip!Trip date: September 2019Review collected by Explore!
- AGina· December 23rd, 2019-Explore! commented on this reviewThanks for your review.Trip date: September 2019Review collected by Explore!
- ABarry· December 23rd, 2019Quite a tiring trip but we knew this would be the case bearing in mind the nature of the tripExplore! commented on this reviewMany thanks for your great review. Brazil is so vast that it requires a lot of travel to get around, so it's certainly a busy trip. We're glad that you enjoyed it!Trip date: September 2019Review collected by Explore!
- ADavid· May 17th, 2019A lot of travel but that is necessary if you want to see as much as possible of such a large country. We were a group of 7 and I would not have wanted to be in a larger group than that.Explore! commented on this reviewThanks for your review and feedback. Glad you had a good trip.Trip date: March 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AAndrew· May 17th, 2019All credit to Blanca the guide making the trip run so well. Not easy with so many flights, airports, hotels and transfers while dealing with 'independent' travellers!Explore! commented on this reviewThanks for your review and praise to Blanca feedback. Glad you had a good trip.Trip date: March 2018Review collected by Explore!
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday24 Jul, 2021EnglishFriday6 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$5,8800% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday18 Sep, 2021EnglishFriday1 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$5,8800% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday9 Oct, 2021EnglishFriday22 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$5,8800% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday23 Apr, 2022EnglishFriday6 May, 2022Multiple Room Types$6,0300% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday9 Jul, 2022EnglishFriday22 Jul, 2022Multiple Room Types$6,0300% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday17 Sep, 2022EnglishFriday30 Sep, 2022Multiple Room Types$6,0300% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday8 Oct, 2022EnglishFriday21 Oct, 2022Multiple Room Types$6,0300% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar