- Our saving
- US $ 4,792
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Oslo
- Day 2: Oslo
- Day 3: Bergen
- Day 4: Bergen
- Day 5: Norwegian Fjords
- Day 6: Norwegian Fjords
- Day 7: Lillehammer
- Day 8: Lillehammer
- Day 9: Swedish Lakes
- Day 10: Swedish Lakes
- Day 11: Stockholm
- Day 12: Stockholm
- Day 13: Stockholm / Overnight Ferry
- Day 14: Helsinki
- Day 15: Helsinki
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- AAlec &Written on September 18, 20194.7 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Seamless organisation and careReview collected by Intrepid Travel
- CChristine SWritten on September 18, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
value for money.tour guide comeron benson looked after us .Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- HHelen JWritten on September 18, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I think I have done around 7 or 8 trips with Intrepid, have enjoyedeach and every trip and their accompanying experiences. I am confident to recommend to othersbecausethe leaders have been competent the accommodation and its positionspot on.Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- SSusan GWritten on September 18, 20194.7 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Scandinavia Explorer is a great trip however compared with other exciting places around the world the Scandinavian countries are not so spectacular.Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AAlanna CWritten on September 18, 20194.3 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I love the small groups, good range of activities and wonderful locationsReview collected by Intrepid Travel
- AAnnalie CWritten on September 18, 20194.8 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great mix of sightseeing in big cities and being outdoors - highlights were the train ride from Oslo to Bergen, Bergen city and cable car, the campsite and BBQing in the rain in Gudvangen, the Fjords cruise, Stockholm, Swedish Lakes kayaking and the Ferry... Read moreReview collected by Intrepid Travel
- CCarmen SWritten on September 18, 20194.2 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A learning and enjoyable experience.Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- LLucy CWritten on September 18, 20194.7 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great trip, great guide and very well planned.Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- CWCarolineWritten on June 17, 20184.5 - Excellent
This trip gives a wide range of experiences. Different countries: Norway, Sweden, Finland. Different types of transport: boat, ship, train, tram, bus, bike. Different types of location: cities, countryside, lakes, fjords. Different activities: historical... Read moreShow detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHI Caroline, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We're delighted that you had such a great time in Scandinavia... sounds like a wonderful trip! Hope to see you on another adventure with us again soon. Kind regards, Intrepid
- AA TourRadar TravellerWritten on June 9, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Good paced tour with a good mix of city and country. An active tour with hiking and cycling.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Main Page Video
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Dorothy25th October 2019
- Upcoming departures
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- May 2021
- June 2021
- July 2021
- August 2021
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Oslo15 DaysSaturdayJun 6, 2020to Helsinki4 seats left$151USD $4,889Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayMay 30, 2020from Oslo15 DaysSaturdayJun 13, 2020to Helsinki9 seats left$148USD $4,792
- WednesdayJun 3, 2020from Oslo15 DaysWednesdayJun 17, 2020to Helsinki10+ seats left$148USD $4,792
- SaturdayJun 6, 2020from Oslo15 DaysSaturdayJun 20, 2020to Helsinki10+ seats left$148USD $4,792
- WednesdayJun 10, 2020from Oslo15 DaysWednesdayJun 24, 2020to Helsinki10+ seats left$148USD $4,792
- SaturdayJun 13, 2020from Oslo15 DaysSaturdayJun 27, 2020to Helsinki10+ seats left$148USD $4,792
- SaturdayJun 20, 2020from Oslo15 DaysSaturdayJul 4, 2020to Helsinki9 seats left$148USD $4,792
- SaturdayJun 27, 2020from Oslo15 DaysSaturdayJul 11, 2020to Helsinki10+ seats left$154USD $4,981
- SaturdayJul 4, 2020from Oslo15 DaysSaturdayJul 18, 2020to Helsinki5 seats left$159USD $5,131
- SaturdayJul 11, 2020from Oslo15 DaysSaturdayJul 25, 2020to Helsinki10+ seats left$154USD $4,981
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Norway, Sweden and Finland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Oslo is the starting point and Helsinki is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 17 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 17 January 2020, a minimum payment of $400 is required to confirm your booking with Intrepid Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Intrepid Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Intrepid Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Oslo (Norway)
- 305 km
- Bergen (Norway)
- 291 km
- Lillehammer (Norway)
- 464 km
- Stockholm (Sweden)
- 149 km
- Aland Islands (Finland)
- 273 km
- Helsinki (Finland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,792 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,444 tours in Europe
- covered by 528 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Scandinavia Explorer
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers