German Grandeur with 2 Nights in Munich for Beer Enthusiasts (Westbound) 2023
- Tour Operator:
- Avalon Waterways
- Ship capacity:
- Age range:
- 8 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Places You’ll See
- Rhine Gorge
- Black Forest
- Day 1: MUNICH, GERMANY
- Day 2: MUNICH
- Day 3: MUNICH–NUREMBERG (EMBARKATION)
- Day 4: BAMBERG
- Day 5: WÜRZBURG
- Day 6: MILTENBERG
- Day 7: FRANKFURT EXCURSION TO SELIGENSTADT
- Day 8: BOPPARD
- Day 9: STRASBOURG, FRANCE
- Day 10: BREISACH, GERMANY (BLACK FOREST)
- Day 11: BASEL, SWITZERLAND (DISEMBARKATION)
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
Operated by Avalon Waterways
Introduced in 2003, Avalon Waterways sets the standard in river and small-ship cruising with a young fleet, the most included shore excursions, the widest range of choices and extraordinary itineraries. Our Suite Ships® feature one-of-a-kind Panorama SuitesSM, with the widest opening windows in river cruising, the industry’s only Open-Air BalconySM, and beds facing the incredible views. Beyond our wall-to-wall, floor-to-ceiling windows is a world waiting to be explored—your way. Whether you want to enjoy a guided walking tour of one of Europe's great cities, join a cooking class or paddle a canoe, our Avalon Choice® selections of Classic, Discovery and Active excursions offer a wide range of possibilities. When you prefer to explore on your own, we can help you with all the recommendations, information and gear you need with our new Adventure Center and AvalonGO Mobile App. And when it's time to refuel, your dining options on board are as wide open as your views, with our new FlexDining® choices.Read more
Reduce Carbon Emissions
- Overall RatingExcellent
- FCFlorence· October 14th, 2019Everything was wonderful! From the cabin Stewart to the waiters in the dinning room! Tours were exceptional! The tour director Robert kept everyone organized and entertained ! The sights were spectacular! Loved all of it! Florence CrossTrip date: October 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Wednesday19 Jul, 2023Saturday29 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$4,927+ $240Taxes
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- EuroFrance and Germany
- Swiss FrancSwitzerland
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, J.
- Type CFrance and Germany
- Type EFrance and Germany
- Type FFrance and Germany
- Type JSwitzerland
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis - Recommended for Germany and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before July 3rd, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after July 3rd, 2023, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Avalon Waterways. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 95 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- The following cards are accepted for "Avalon Waterways" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Avalon Waterways. Please familiarise yourself with the Avalon Waterways payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Europe
- Germany Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Main river: Everything You Need to Know
- 10 Best River Cruise Companies (with Reviews)
- 10 Best Luxury River Cruises & Lines 2022
- World's Best River Cruises 2023/2024
- River Cruise
- 11 days
- Operators in Europe
- German Grandeur with 2 Nights in Munich for Beer Enthusiasts (Westbound) 2023 Tours in Germany
- Main Tours
- Germany Tours
- Europe Tours
- River Cruise
- Fully Guided
- Germany tours
- France tours
- Switzerland tours