Start planning your tour
Start and end in Kathmandu! With the hiking & trekking tour Upper Dolpo Trekking, you have a 26 day tour package taking you through Kathmandu, Nepal and 11 other destinations in Nepal. Upper Dolpo Trekking includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1,350 m / 4,430 ft and transfer to Hotel.
Start point trekkingplanner, Tribhuvan International Airport, त्रिभुवन विमानस्थल, Kathmandu, Bagmati, Nepal
- Day 02: In Kathmandu with sightseeing tour at places of interest.
- Day 03: Fly to Nepalgunj city and transfer to hotel. (50 mins on air)
- Day 04: Fly to Jhupal 2,475 m then drive to Dunai 2,140 m - 02 hrs.
- Day 05: Trek to Chhepka 2,838 m - 06 hrs.
- Day 06: Trek to Samdua village 2,960m -06 hrs.
- Day 07: Trek to Phoksumdo Lake 3,630 m - 06 hours.
- Day 08: Rest day at Phoksundo Lake for local excursion.
- Day 09: Trek to Phoksundo-Khola 3,750 m- 05 hrs.
- Day 10: Trek to Phoksundo Bhanjyang 4,717 m - 04 hrs.
- Day 11: Cross Kang -La 5,350 m and trek to Shey Gompa 4,160 m via -06 hrs.
- Day 12: Rest day at Shey Gompa around Crystal Monastery.
- Day 13: Trek to Namgung 4,608 m via Sela (Gela) La 5,094m.
- Day 14: Trek to Saldang 3,770 m - 05 hours.
- Day 15: Trek to Chagaon 4,910 m - 05 hrs.
- Day 16: Trek to Dachu Khola camp at 4,700 m - 06 hrs.
- Day 17: Trek and cross over Jyanta-La at 5,220 m and walk to Phedi 4,900 m - 06 hrs.
- Day 18: Trek to Tokyu Gaon 4,209 m via Jeng la 5,090m-06 hrs.
- Day 19: Trek to Dho Tarap 3, 944 m- 05 hrs.
- Day 20: Trek to Ghymagar 3,759 m - 07 hrs.
- Day 21: Trek to Tarap Khola 3,652 via Chhyugar 3,440 m - 06 hours.
- Day 22: Trek to Tarakot 2,540 m - 06 hrs.
- Day 23: Trek to Dunai - 05 hrs then drive to Jhupal - 02 hr jeep ride.
- Day 24: Fly back to Kathmandu via Nepalgunj and transfer to hotel.
- Day 25: Free day in Kathmandu for individual activities.
Day 26: Final International departure from Nepal.
End point Trekking Planner (P.) Ltd., Tribhuvan International Airport, त्रिभुवन विमानस्थल, Kathmandu, Bagmati, Nepal
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Reviews About This Operator
- RoxanaDecember 02, 2019We had a very good time during our 10 days Ghorepani Poon Hill Yoga Trek. Everybody was extremely friendly and they made us feel welcome. Unfortunately, at the beginning of our trip, one of the girls from our group had some health problems, and Deepak... Show more
- AnonymousOctober 29, 2019I recently completed a trek to Everest Base camp with Trekking planner. Was supposed to do the high passes but fell ill with slight altitude sickness but I still managed to get to Gokyo though to see the lakes. Dipak did a great job organising... Show more
- StacyJuly 18, 2019I would highly recommend Trekking Planning for the Everest Base Camp Short Trek. From the time I landed in Kathmandu to my departure flight back to the USA, I was completely "hand held" for my entire excursion. Dipak was with me or had a staff member... Show more
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar