Sailing & Archaeology adventure 7days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,550
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- IIreneMeyerWritten on June 2, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Hands down best trip ever! Danae and Costas were very gracious hosts and passionate about sharing a unique side of Greece. The coordination of island visits, licensed tour guides, transportation and accommodations were executed flawlessly. Danae... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Athens – Aegina island (Archaeological site of Kolona & Temple of Aphaea)
Start point Alimos marina, exact pier number TBA, Alimos Marina, Λεωφ. Ποσειδώνος, Alimos, Αττικη, Greece
- Day 2: Aegina – Korfos (Ancient Corinth & Acrocorinth castle)
- Day 3: Korfos – Epidaurus (Ancient Epidaurus & Ancient Mycenae)
- Day 4: Epidaurus – Methana – Poros island
- Day 5: Poros – Ermioni, visit Nafplio town & Palamidi castle
- Day 6: Ermioni - Hydra island
- Day 7: Hydra – Athens
Day 8: Check out – Acropolis archaeological site & museum
End point Alimos marina, same drop off location as pickup, Alimos Marina, Λεωφ. Ποσειδώνος, Alimos, Αττικη, Greece
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Diana18th January 2019
Sailing & Archaeology adventure 7days
- SaturdayOct 12, 2019from Athens7 DaysFridayOct 18, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$65USD $1,550
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Trails Beyond booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 August 2019 the full payment of $1,550 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1550 for Sailing & Archaeology adventure 7days, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Trails Beyond will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trails Beyond tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 37 km
- Aegina (Greece)
- 10 km
- Agkistri (Greece)
- 46 km
- Korinthos (Greece)
- 39 km
- Epidavros (Greece)
- 21 km
- Methana (Greece)
- 16 km
- Poros (Greece)
- 20 km
- Ermioni (Greece)
- 44 km
- Nafplio (Greece)
- 64 km
- Hydra (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,550 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,741 tours in Europe
- covered by 561 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Sailing & Archaeology adventure 7days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sailing & Archaeology adventure 7days