Buenos Aires and Iguazu Falls
- Our saving
- US $ 717
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Buenos Aires
- Iguazu Falls
- Vast panoramic views of the Iguazu Falls
- Enjoy a dinner and tango show
- Visit the historical centre of Buenos Aires
- Sample perfectly aged glasses of malbec
- Age range
- 1 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Private / Custom, Adventure, Discovery, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- APAlexanderWritten on November 2, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
All transportation was excellent. Hotels were very good, especially the L’Hotel in Buenos Aires. Guide at Iguazu Falls was excellent.
- BronWritten on February 22, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
From being met at the airport to being farewelled Say Hueque representatives were there, just a call away, making sure that everything went well. Even organising the trip was easy with online communication easy and the staff sorting through our plans and... Read more
- ChristineWritten on December 16, 20154.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The trip was fantastic - we probably should have thought about doing something on the second day but that's hindsight. All arrangements were perfect - the hotel lovely and well located - breakfast was delicious and plenty of restaurants around. The Falls... Read more
- GGeorgeWritten on December 11, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great experience of Iguazu Falls from Argentinean and Brazilian side from our tour guide Deborah. We enjoyed our city of Buenos Aires tour with knowlegible guide. We are greatful to Mariano and Pia your organization was exceptional and without any problems.... Read more
- AnonymousWritten on November 16, 20155.0 - Excellent
Hi Florencia, Yes I am safely back in Melbourne. I really liked the service Sayhueque provided. Everything went according to plan and you and all the staff and guides were very friendly and helpful. You customised my plans in Buenos Aires to meet my... Read moreReview collected by Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys
- AnonymousWritten on September 15, 20154.0 - Good
We are back and rested up after our trip. We had a wonderful time! We very much liked the La Cantera hotel in Iguazu. We felt it gave us more of a flavor of being in the jungle which is what we really wanted. The rooms were great. The restaurant very good,... Read moreReview collected by Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys
- MarcelWritten on December 17, 20144.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was exactly what I expected from it and more! We were always picked up on time, from the airport and for the excursions. From the airport we were picked up by Jorge, who also turned out to be our guide for the 2nd excursion. I particularly liked... Read more
- AnonymousWritten on August 7, 20145.0 - Excellent
I have no complaints about sayhueque or our trip to Buenos Aires. I has several places I wanted to visit for a grant for my school. I looked and the Sayhueque tour allowed me to have free time to wander the city. SayHueque arranged airport pick up and drop... Read moreReview collected by Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys
- AnnaWritten on July 13, 20143.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
We booked a tour with SayHueque in Buenos Aires to the Iguazu falls. It was a 3day tour incl. a busride to iguazu (the bus was pretty good), the accomodation in Puerto Iguazu (2nights in a dorm with breakfast), transportation to the falls incl guide and a... Read more
- AnonymousWritten on August 13, 20135.0 - Excellent
Hola SayHueque! We are heading back to nz tomorrow. Just a quick note to say we enjoyed Iguazu Falls very much. The weather…was perfect nice warm and we enjoyed seeing both sides of the falls. It was good travelling in Argentina with Say Hueque because... Read moreReview collected by Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1 - Travel to Buenos Aires: first day in the city
Start point Upon arrival you will be picked up from the International Airport to your selected hotel, Ministro Pistarini International Airport, Au. Teniente General Pablo Ricchieri, Ezeiza, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Day 2 – Discover Buenos Aires: city tour & tango show
- Day 3 – From Buenos Aires, travel to Iguazú Falls
- Day 4 – Iguazú Falls Tours: Argentine side
- Day 5 – Iguazú Falls Tours: Brazilian side/ Return to Buenos Aires
Day 6 – Last day in the city! Enjoy Buenos Aires day trips
End point At appropiate time you will be transferred from your hotel to the International airport, Ministro Pistarini International Airport, Au. Teniente General Pablo Ricchieri, Ezeiza, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the group size on this tour?
This tour is an independent tour, which means you will not necessarily be joining a group.
Does the tour price include the airfare?
The airfare is not included in the itinerary price.
What Visa will Australians need to join this tour?
Australian Citizens need to have a Visa to visit Brazil, you should issue it before you travel in the Brazilian Consulate or Embassy.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Kate19th November 2018
Buenos Aires and Iguazu Falls
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- FridayApr 26, 2019from Buenos Aires6 DaysWednesdayMay 1, 2019to Iguazu Falls10+ seats left$30USD $717
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Buenos Aires6 DaysThursdayMay 2, 2019to Iguazu Falls10+ seats left$30USD $717
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Buenos Aires6 DaysFridayMay 3, 2019to Iguazu Falls10+ seats left$30USD $717
- MondayApr 29, 2019from Buenos Aires6 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to Iguazu Falls10+ seats left$30USD $717
- TuesdayApr 30, 2019from Buenos Aires6 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Iguazu Falls10+ seats left$30USD $717
- WednesdayMay 1, 2019from Buenos Aires6 DaysMondayMay 6, 2019to Iguazu Falls10+ seats left$33USD $789
- ThursdayMay 2, 2019from Buenos Aires6 DaysTuesdayMay 7, 2019to Iguazu Falls10+ seats left$33USD $789
- FridayMay 3, 2019from Buenos Aires6 DaysWednesdayMay 8, 2019to Iguazu Falls10+ seats left$33USD $789
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Buenos Aires6 DaysThursdayMay 9, 2019to Iguazu Falls10+ seats left$33USD $789
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Buenos Aires6 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to Iguazu Falls10+ seats left$33USD $789
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Argentina. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Argentina. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Argentina. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Argentina. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Recommended for Argentina. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Buenos Aires is the starting point and Iguazu Falls is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 June 2019 the full payment of $717 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $717 for Buenos Aires and Iguazu Falls, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Buenos Aires (Argentina)
- 1,071 km
- Iguazu Falls (Argentina)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $717 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,535 tours in Latin America
- covered by 218 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Buenos Aires and Iguazu Falls via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Buenos Aires and Iguazu Falls