From Buenos Aires to the Jungle & falls
- Tour Operator:
- Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 1 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Private available:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Buenos Aires
- Iguazu Falls
- Vast panoramic views of the Iguazu Falls
- Enjoy a dinner and tango show
- Visit the historical centre of Buenos Aires
- Sample perfectly aged glasses of malbec
- Day 1 - Buenos Aires - Wine TastingStart point Upon arrival you will be picked up from the International Airport to your selected hotel, Ministro Pistarini International Airport, Au. Teniente General Pablo Ricchieri, Ezeiza, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Day 2 - Buenos Aires - Half Day City Tour & Dinner & Tango Show
- Day 3 - Buenos Aires / Puerto Iguazu - The Argentine Experience: Cocktail & Dinner
- Day 4 - Puerto Iguazu - Full Day Iguazu National Park: Argentine Side
- Day 5 - Puerto Iguazu - Half Day Iguazu National Park: Brazilian Side / Buenos Aires
- Day 6 - Buenos Aires End point At appropiate time you will be transferred from your hotel to the International airport, Ministro Pistarini International Airport, Au. Teniente General Pablo Ricchieri, Ezeiza, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- AMartin Wiseman· January 17th, 2020Just to say thanks to Say Hueque for organising our trip to Iguazu … everything was extremely well managed and went to plan and to time We had a stress free and excellent tour from Buenos Aires to Iguazu with tours to the Argentine and Brazilian... Show moreSay Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys commented on this reviewWe will give Marcela your message! We are really pleased to know that you have an enjoyable no stress holiday! Thank you for taking a minute to write to us!Trip date: October 2019Review collected by Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys
- ALori & Mike Butler· January 17th, 2020We learned about Say Hueque through the Internet as we looked for Argentina travel agents and looked at the comments. Say Hueque seemed like a good fit for 2 people traveling on their own and not speaking any Spanish. Appreciated the pickup at the... Show moreSay Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys commented on this reviewHi Mike and Lorei! What a lovely feedback! Iguazu Falls is one of those destinations that literally blow your mind..so I´m very happy that you could experience that! Patty and all the team will be very happy to read your beautiful words! We will love to... Show moreTrip date: October 2019Review collected by Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys
- ASue Jones· October 24th, 2019I want to say thank you so much for all your hard work in the planning & organisation of my recent trip to your wonderful country. Everything went perfectly & the places I stayed were lovely, with great staff & good breakfasts - nothing was too much... Show moreSay Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys commented on this reviewI am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your trip and that we were able to help organize it stress-free, since we know that sometimes planning a trip can be a hassle. We all put a lot of effort to build memorable tours to our passengers and when that is... Show moreTrip date: October 2019Review collected by Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys
- AJulia and Kyle Rosen· October 24th, 2019This comes very overdue but I just wanted to say how pleased Julia and I were with this trip. We SO appreciate your thorough nature and everything was truly well done. We are happy to recommend you and your service to all of our friends.Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys commented on this reviewThank you so much for your recommendation! We are truly happy that you are fully satisfied with our service and we hope to host you sometime soon to continue exploring this side of the world!Trip date: July 2018Review collected by Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys
- AMichelle Chong· October 24th, 2019All the hotels are pretty good and breakfast provided was reasonably good. No big issue with any of the hotels. Iguazu Falls( Argentina side) is definitely the highlight. Visit to the Devil’s throat brings the excitement beyond description. The boat... Show moreSay Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys commented on this reviewIguazu Falls is one of the World Seven Wonders, without doubts, an impressive, powerful, beyond description, destination and I´m very happy that you could feel it and enjoy its magnetism. Diego is an excellent guide and lovely person who has helped with... Show moreTrip date: October 2019Review collected by Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys
- ANorm Trudeau· October 24th, 2019The hotel at the falls was by far the better of the two – the staff there was also excellent. The hotel in Buenos Aires (L’Hotel) for us was a bit bellow standard. The staff was very good and provided us with everything we needed, but the facility was... Show moreSay Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys commented on this reviewThank you for taking the time to share this information with us. It is very important for us the opinion of our passengers to keep improving our service and suppliers. Our main goal is to have excellence in all aspects of the trip, and we work towards... Show moreTrip date: October 2019Review collected by Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys
- AAbhinav Gaur· October 24th, 2019We only stayed in 2 hotels – both in very different locations so its probably not fair to choose a favourite. We liked both hotels but I think the location of hotel in Buenos Aires was really really good. I think seeing the Iguazu falls was our... Show moreSay Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys commented on this reviewIt is so nice when we receive this type of feedback, as we all put a lot of effort to build unforgettable experiences. Everyone at Say Hueque and all our partners, that are carefully select, to keep the high standards we like to offer, are focus on the... Show moreTrip date: December 2018Review collected by Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys
- APAlexander· November 2nd, 2018All transportation was excellent. Hotels were very good, especially the L’Hotel in Buenos Aires. Guide at Iguazu Falls was excellent.Trip date: October 2018
- Bron· February 22nd, 2017From being met at the airport to being farewelled Say Hueque representatives were there, just a call away, making sure that everything went well. Even organising the trip was easy with online communication easy and the staff sorting through our plans... Show moreTrip date: February 2017
- Christine· December 16th, 2015The trip was fantastic - we probably should have thought about doing something on the second day but that's hindsight. All arrangements were perfect - the hotel lovely and well located - breakfast was delicious and plenty of restaurants around. The... Show moreTrip date: December 2015
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday31 Oct, 2020Thursday5 Nov, 2020Multiple Room Types$973
- Sunday1 Nov, 2020Friday6 Nov, 2020Multiple Room Types$973
- Monday2 Nov, 2020Saturday7 Nov, 2020Multiple Room Types$973
- Tuesday3 Nov, 2020Sunday8 Nov, 2020Multiple Room Types$973
- Wednesday4 Nov, 2020Monday9 Nov, 2020Multiple Room Types$973
- Thursday5 Nov, 2020Tuesday10 Nov, 2020Multiple Room Types$973
- Friday6 Nov, 2020Wednesday11 Nov, 2020Multiple Room Types$973
- Saturday7 Nov, 2020Thursday12 Nov, 2020Multiple Room Types$973
- Sunday8 Nov, 2020Friday13 Nov, 2020Multiple Room Types$973
- Monday9 Nov, 2020Saturday14 Nov, 2020Multiple Room Types$973
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the group size on this tour?
- Does the tour price include the airfare?
- What Visa will Australians need to join this tour?
- Can I leave a day earlier than the scheduled end day of the tour?
- What is the name of the hotel where we'll be staying during the tour?
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar