Buenos Aires and Iguazu Falls
- Our saving
- US $ 856
- Buenos Aires
- Iguazu Falls
- Vast panoramic views of the Iguazu Falls
- Enjoy a dinner and tango show
- Visit the historical centre of Buenos Aires
- Sample perfectly aged glasses of malbec
- Age range
- 18 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Rather Poor
- BronWritten on February 22, 20174.5 - ExcellentFrom being met at the airport to being farewelled Say Hueque representatives were there, just a call away, making sure that everything went well. Even organising the trip was easy with online communication easy and the staff sorting through our plans and making everything work. The hotels and tours booked through this company were perfect for us - the rooms, location and support. Our trip to Argentina was unforgettable - all in a very good way. Thank you.Show detailed ratings
- ChristineWritten on December 16, 20154.0 - GoodThe trip was fantastic - we probably should have thought about doing something on the second day but that's hindsight. All arrangements were perfect - the hotel lovely and well located - breakfast was delicious and plenty of restaurants around. The Falls were stunning and Jorge did his best to guide us - unfortunately there were 4 out of 7 of our group who were physically challenged with the walking - I am not sure if they had booked with you but I would suggest that customers are made fully aware of the walking involved and level of fitness and agility required. A tough call I know but they would have been disappointed and it meant Jorge had to keep flitting between the two groups. He did a fantastic job.Show detailed ratings
- GGeorgeWritten on December 11, 20155.0 - ExcellentGreat experience of Iguazu Falls from Argentinean and Brazilian side from our tour guide Deborah. We enjoyed our city of Buenos Aires tour with knowlegible guide. We are greatful to Mariano and Pia your organization was exceptional and without any problems. GeorgeShow detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on November 16, 20155.0 - ExcellentHi Florencia, Yes I am safely back in Melbourne. I really liked the service Sayhueque provided. Everything went according to plan and you and all the staff and guides were very friendly and helpful. You customised my plans in Buenos Aires to meet my interests. The map you wrote on for me is now almost falling apart because I used it all the time and went to most of the places you recommended. Both hotels were very good and well located. I would definitely recommend your services. Thanks very much and best wishes Prue
- AAnonymousWritten on September 15, 20154.0 - GoodWe are back and rested up after our trip. We had a wonderful time! We very much liked the La Cantera hotel in Iguazu. We felt it gave us more of a flavor of being in the jungle which is what we really wanted. The rooms were great. The restaurant very good, and the overall ambience beautiful and relaxing. The tours through the parks were especially memorable— we’ll have many wonderful memories of seeing the Iguazu Falls as well as hiking the trails. We were so impressed with you (Constanza), and your in depth knowledge of the parks’ flora and fauna. And your infectious enthusiasm. You did a wonderful job and we really enjoyed our time with you! We can’t think of any improvements… everything worked so well… our bus drivers were great and getting through Brazilian customs went smoothly. The only thing we can think of was that our hotel reservation seemed to have gotten lost when we arrived at La Cantera hotel. But they gave us a very nice upgraded room for the first night. And our room for the remainder of the stay was also quite nice. All our best! Elise and Joel Kent
- MarcelWritten on December 17, 20144.5 - ExcellentThe trip was exactly what I expected from it and more! We were always picked up on time, from the airport and for the excursions. From the airport we were picked up by Jorge, who also turned out to be our guide for the 2nd excursion. I particularly liked this because we'd get to see a familiar face, and he already knew some things about us. When we got to the Hostel our Destination Host, Deborah was already waiting for us. She gave us a lot of useful information about the excursions we would be taking and what there was to do in the town and how to get around. We stayed at the Hostel Inn, where the beds are very comfortable! The people at the hostel were very nice and accessible; they even lent us some money for buying locks (for the lockers in our room) and water because we hadn't brought enough. (My only complaint about the hostel is that there was only 1 plug in our room for 4 people, and internet was only accessible in the lobby/pool area) The reason we hadn't brought enough money was because we weren't aware that we would be paying the Great Adventure up front (520pesos pp.). The Great Adventure turned out to be a great purchase; the boat trip where you literally shower in the waterfalls was the highlight of visiting the Argentine side of the Falls. Our guide for the argentine side was very nice and gave us plenty of information, and time to take pictures. He, Diego, gave us the right amount of information, not too little, not too much, and he was always very open for questions which he was always able to answer. The same goes for Jorge who was our guide for the second excursion. The excursions seemed very well organized. On the second excursion we had agreed a meeting point, but our guide was always more or less around, the group scattered a bit, but you’d always see Jorge making sure everybody was on track. The agreed time was perfect for the distance we had to cover, like the argentine side it allowed for taking plenty of pictures. I wouldn't have wanted to miss this trip for the world, as the Falls are an amazing sight and something I'll remember my entire life! I would definitely recommend this trip for people who are visiting or want to visit Argentina!Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on August 7, 20145.0 - ExcellentI have no complaints about sayhueque or our trip to Buenos Aires. I has several places I wanted to visit for a grant for my school. I looked and the Sayhueque tour allowed me to have free time to wander the city. SayHueque arranged airport pick up and drop off, our hotel, they even gave us a phone to use. We did the 1/2 day city tour (Jeremy was a great tour guide), the Tango Show and Iguazu falls, the sayhueque trip was so affordable we organized other guided tours by ourselves. If you are an indedendent traveler and you want to safely and easily explore Buenos Aires I recommend Sayhueque. The only complaint I had which has nothing to do with SayHueque- our beautiful, clean and centrally located hotel charged us for wifi; its approximately $6USD/day. Service: We had great drivers. We even had to change our times to leave last minute and it was no problem.
- AnnaWritten on July 13, 20143.0 - AverageWe booked a tour with SayHueque in Buenos Aires to the Iguazu falls. It was a 3day tour incl. a busride to iguazu (the bus was pretty good), the accomodation in Puerto Iguazu (2nights in a dorm with breakfast), transportation to the falls incl guide and a transport to the busstation in foz de iguazu. We paid 2090 arg.pesos excl. The entrance to the falls. We asked the guy in the agency about the price and he said"around 25$". When we arrived in Iguazu the told us it s even more (around 60$) what was absolutely bad cause we only could pay cash and a day after we left Argentina so we had less pesos as was possible - too less now. And also the are a backpackeragency so the should know that we are travel on a budget and if we knew that it was that much more we wouldnt booked the tour! We had to catch a banc in Puero Iguazu and at this time the exchange factor was really bad if you grab some money at the banc automate. So we had been p$$$ed off the first time. Second thing: the hostel was outside of the center, we had to walk around 5km oneway. On the second day we had to bring our backpack with us (Cause we went on to Rio). At the parc we had to pay for a locker by ourself - the agencyguy told us it wont be a problem to handle that with the big luggage. So at the end we were really p$$$ed off. The price was much to high for that less service! I couldn't recommend the agency SayHueque and i just can recommend everybody to organize it by yourself. Anna FichtnerShow detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on August 13, 20135.0 - ExcellentHola SayHueque! We are heading back to nz tomorrow. Just a quick note to say we enjoyed Iguazu Falls very much. The weather…was perfect nice warm and we enjoyed seeing both sides of the falls. It was good travelling in Argentina with Say Hueque because the tours were well organised with the company in Iguazu. Your website is very good well detailed and informative and a good price range compared to others. Also you respond to emails promptly. Thanks for everything. Maria / New Zealand Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls trip August 2013
- AAnonymousWritten on August 1, 20135.0 - ExcellentDear Say Hueque, Thank you both for the best vacation of my life. I loved the natural beauty and wildlife of Argentina as well as its people, culture, and food. I think the itinerary was perfect for the time I had in the country. I would highly recommend this trip to my family and friends. Planing to return there soon. Best regards, Daniel P
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 01 Buenos Aires
- Day 02 Buenos Aires City Tour & Tango Show
- Day 03 Buenos Aires to Puerto Iguazu
- Day 04 Iguazu National Park: Argentine Side
- Day 05 Iguazu National Park: Brazilian Side / Puerto Iguazu to Buenos Aires
- Day 06 Buenos Aires
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- March 1, 2017
What is the group size on this tour?
This tour is an independent tour, which means you will not necessarily be joining a group.
- November 1, 2016
Does the tour price include the airfare?
The airfare is not included in the itinerary price.
- November 1, 2016
What Visa will Australians need to join this tour?
Australian Citizens need to have a Visa to visit Brazil, you should issue it before you travel in the Brazilian Consulate or Embassy.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Charmaine28th January 2018
Buenos Aires and Iguazu Falls
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- MondayApr 30, 2018from Buenos Aires6 DaysSaturdayMay 5, 2018to Iguazu Falls10+ seats left$36USD $856
- WednesdayMay 2, 2018from Buenos Aires6 DaysMondayMay 7, 2018to Iguazu Falls10+ seats left$37USD $883
- FridayMay 4, 2018from Buenos Aires6 DaysWednesdayMay 9, 2018to Iguazu Falls10+ seats left$37USD $883
- SundayMay 6, 2018from Buenos Aires6 DaysFridayMay 11, 2018to Iguazu Falls10+ seats left$37USD $883
- TuesdayMay 8, 2018from Buenos Aires6 DaysSundayMay 13, 2018to Iguazu Falls10+ seats left$37USD $883
- ThursdayMay 10, 2018from Buenos Aires6 DaysTuesdayMay 15, 2018to Iguazu Falls10+ seats left$37USD $883
- SaturdayMay 12, 2018from Buenos Aires6 DaysThursdayMay 17, 2018to Iguazu Falls10+ seats left$37USD $883
- MondayMay 14, 2018from Buenos Aires6 DaysSaturdayMay 19, 2018to Iguazu Falls10+ seats left$37USD $883
- WednesdayMay 16, 2018from Buenos Aires6 DaysMondayMay 21, 2018to Iguazu Falls10+ seats left$37USD $883
- FridayMay 18, 2018from Buenos Aires6 DaysWednesdayMay 23, 2018to Iguazu Falls10+ seats left$37USD $883
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Argentina. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Argentina. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Argentina. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Argentina. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Recommended for Argentina. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Buenos Aires is the starting point and Iguazu Falls is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 June 2018 the full payment of $856 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $856 for Buenos Aires and Iguazu Falls, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Buenos Aires (Argentina)
- 1,071 km
- Iguazu Falls (Argentina)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $856 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 3,122 tours in Latin America
- covered by 91 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Buenos Aires and Iguazu Falls via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Buenos Aires and Iguazu Falls