Best of Morocco (Summer 2018, 11 Days)
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 21:35:42
- Our saving
- US $ 2,256
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Casablanca! With the coach/bus tour Best of Morocco (Summer 2018, 11 Days), you have a 11 day tour package taking you through Casablanca, Morocco and 11 other destinations in Morocco. Best of Morocco (Summer 2018, 11 Days) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Rather Poor
- ColleenWritten on May 17, 20183.0 - AverageI just returned from the Best of Morocco and our guide was not very knowledgeable. There are questions I asked him that I knew the answer to just to see what his response would be, like “why do some women cover their faces and some don’t” his answer was because it was dusty and windy (so i guess its dusty and windy indoors too). Its a matter of religious preference and he should know this. When we passed McDonalds he pointed them out like we don’t have them at home. One day he talked for a whole 7 hours on the bus about random things that don’t pertain to the trip. He told us where we can take pictures and who we can send them to… it was so odd. One afternoon we stopped at a gas station for lunch (I kid you not). The stops along the way were stupid and they didn’t follow the itinerary. I missed out on somethings that they said we would visit, not take a picture of it from a distance. One stop he said we can take some pictures of an outside of a museum that we couldn’t go into and 5 minutes later take a picture of a fence with a sign. In most of the stops like in Fes for instance we stopped at a rug place, a tannery and where they weave fabric. All with a hard sell on buying the goods and the tour guide gets a kick back if anyone buys the goods. At the fabric place upon closer inspection of a scarf I can see where the tag was cut off like it was made in China or something. Same for 3 other places we stopped at along the way where we were hard pressed to buy goods. When asking the director if he can show me where a place is he pointed and gave me a general direction on where to go. Like I knew where I was… He talked about Muslim religion a lot and even had a stop focused on it. He talked twice about killing in the name of religion and brought up the KKK and how they killed for religion. Like no, they killed because they were racist. He stopped way too much (maybe so he can have a smoke break i dont know) which made for some long days and never had time to enjoy the hotels because we would get there really late. The food at the hotels was dulled down and had no flavor (except for the sweets). I didn’t eat for 5 days because I couldn’t taste anything. I had complained while on the trip and insight informed him that he had some complaints prior to finishing and so he took it upon himself to have a little speech about it that was awkward and uncomfortable. One traveler then wrote a letter pressuring people to sign it saying that the guide was great... basically to single out who complained. Insight should not have said anything to the guide prior to ending the trip. And then he was saying the hotels were the best… well upon a little trip advisor search, no they were not and it seems like they were sticking to a chain of hotels like Insight has a contract with them to use those hotels. Morocco is beautiful and I probably would have had a better time with another company... or perhaps with another tour guide.Show detailed ratings
- MMMatthewWritten on May 15, 20183.0 - AverageTour was OK. I use to remember the pitch that was made that attracted me to Insight was that all hotels are in central locations. In most of the stops on this trip, the hotels was far out from the center. Some were not 5 stars. Compare Atlas Medina and Spa and Movenpick across the road in Marrakesh. In my 10 trips with Insight, only a few hotels were centrally located. I thought people go on holidays to experience the vibrant feel of the local color, the culture, the festival-like feel of the city. It appears that people like the 5-star hotel to sleep in for a few hours and spend most of the time out of the hotel. I prefer 4 star hotels in central locations so that after meals, I can step out to hear the sound of the city and see the activity of the people. In Insight -selected hotels, you go to sleep after the meal. I am slowly veering away from guided tours like Insight and Trafalgar and go for local tours who booked 3 or 4 star hotels in the center, but you see more of the local culture than the guided tours.Show detailed ratings
- KathrynWritten on April 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe tour guide was very knowledgeable, friendly and organized. There is no way I could have seen so much in 11 days on my own. I felt comfortable and safe the entire time while enjoying the magic of another world.Show detailed ratings
- SUSallyWritten on February 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentHassan our tour guide for this Moroccan exotic trip was the reason we had such a magnificent journey. His love for his country showed all of us how wonderful Morocco is. This was the most fun, exotic, and exciting trip, a must do.Show detailed ratings
- FLFelicityWritten on October 2, 20174.0 - GoodFabulous holiday in Portugal, Southern Spain then another to Morocco, Hotels good and well located. Name ID tags were hopeless.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Your Journey Begins
- Day 2: Welcome to Casablanca.
- Day 3: Imperial Meknes, Rabat and Fes.
- Day 4: Fes Sightseeing.
- Day 5: The Ziz Gorges to Erfoud.
- Day 6: Ouarzazate.
- Day 7: To Marrakesh.
- Day 8: Marrakesh, Pearl of the South.
- Day 9: Elegant Essaouira.
- Day 10: Return to Casablanca.
- Day 11: Au revoir Casablanca.
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lorenzo Luis20th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Best of Morocco (Summer 2018, 11 Days)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Casablanca11 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to Casablanca10+ seats left$94USD $2,256
- FridayJul 13, 2018from Casablanca11 DaysMondayJul 23, 2018to CasablancaOnly 1 seat left$94USD $2,256
- FridayAug 10, 2018from Casablanca11 DaysMondayAug 20, 2018to Casablanca7 seats left$94USD $2,256
- FridayAug 24, 2018from Casablanca11 DaysMondaySep 3, 2018to Casablanca7 seats left$94USD $2,256
- FridayAug 31, 2018from Casablanca11 DaysMondaySep 10, 2018to Casablanca10+ seats left$96USD $2,299
- FridaySep 7, 2018from Casablanca11 DaysMondaySep 17, 2018to CasablancaOnly 1 seat left$96USD $2,299
- FridaySep 14, 2018from Casablanca11 DaysMondaySep 24, 2018to Casablanca10+ seats left$96USD $2,299
- FridaySep 21, 2018from Casablanca11 DaysMondayOct 1, 2018to CasablancaOnly 1 seat left$96USD $2,299
- FridaySep 28, 2018from Casablanca11 DaysMondayOct 8, 2018to Casablanca10+ seats left$96USD $2,299
- FridayOct 5, 2018from Casablanca11 DaysMondayOct 15, 2018to Casablanca9 seats left$96USD $2,299
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Casablanca.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 July 2018 the full payment of $2,256 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2256 for Best of Morocco (Summer 2018, 11 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,436 km.
- Casablanca (Morocco)
- 88 km
- Rabat (Morocco)
- 118 km
- Meknes (Morocco)
- 53 km
- Fes (Morocco)
- 153 km
- Midelt (Morocco)
- 145 km
- Erfoud (Morocco)
- 129 km
- Todra Gorge (Morocco)
- 45 km
- Boumalne du Dades (Morocco)
- 100 km
- Ouarzazate (Morocco)
- 61 km
- Tizi N'Tichka (Morocco)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,256 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,070 tours in Africa
- covered by 100 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Morocco (Summer 2018, 11 Days)