Iceland Complete - Classic Circle Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 2,950
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Elizabeth "This is just the tour I was looking for. The size of the group allowed the guide to be nimble when scheduling places to visit. It also allowed us to get to know one another. And that was part of the fun. Enough praise cannot be given to our knowledgeable, warm, funny, caring guide Ulli. This trip was a combination of learning about the landscape, history, geology and people of this beautiful p..."
- +14 Destinations
- The Ring Road
Start and end in Reykjavik! With the discovery tour Iceland Complete - Classic Circle Tour, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Reykjavik, Iceland and 14 other destinations in Iceland. Iceland Complete - Classic Circle Tour includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals and more.
- Rather Poor
- TLThomasWritten on August 4, 20184.5 - ExcellentWould have been completely perfect if it rained less but you can’t control that. Skip the mud bath. Not worth $50. Hospital did a great job on my elbow. It’s healed beautifully .Show detailed ratings
- SYSusanWritten on August 1, 20184.5 - ExcellentIceland's natural beauty is stunningShow detailed ratings
- PGPeterWritten on July 22, 20184.0 - GoodWe usually travel independently, but we saw so many interesting and varied things in the time we were in Iceland that we were glad we took a guided tour. It saved us days of research prior to our holiday, as well as the stress of driving and navigating. Having said that, it would have been nice to have more flexibility where this was possible e.g. In Akureyri, no one in the group wanted to do whale watching. The alternative offered was cafes and shops of the city, but there were other activities e.g. 1.5 hour scenic flights over waterfalls and craters, which we could have booked with more notice. We came to Iceland to see natural beauty and wildlife, not to shop and sit in cafes. The WIFI did not work on the bus, which was a shame. on the positive side, the hotels exceeded our expectations. We enjoyed the nights when we could just do our own thing for dinner e.g. in the ex-herring town, Siglufjordur.Show detailed ratings
- MCMaryWritten on July 20, 20184.5 - ExcellentLouisa was one of the best guides I have ever had on any tour. Do knowledgeable and kind. Arni was a great bus driver too. It was a great flawless tour until the trip to the airport. I had an 8am ride to the airport w flybus scheduled the day before. I checked out of the hotel at 7:50 and asked if the driver comes into the hotel, the desk attendant said no, so I went to the front door, no later than 7:55am. When it was 8:10 and no bus appeared I went to the desk and said I was worried, the attendant said Flybus can come between 8-8:30. So I waited by the front door again. When it was past 8:30 I went back to the front desk who then referred me to the tourist desk. She called the company who called the driver who said he was st the hotel at 8:06. There were many buses there at the time, but I was st the front door right outside and never saw the bus. Flybus said the bus had already left for the airport and would not provide any service for me. I had to take a cab at my own expense. I did everything right, I was there early, I asked where I should wait, and I did but when I could tell something was not right and it could have been rectified the hotel attendant should have told me to go to the tourist person. Instead I was just blown off by both the hotel representative and Flybus. I should be reimbursed from Flybus then reimbursed for the difference for the taxi. I just made my flight, without any time to get my tax refund. There needs to be accountability.Show detailed ratings
- ENElizabethWritten on May 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis is just the tour I was looking for. The size of the group allowed the guide to be nimble when scheduling places to visit. It also allowed us to get to know one another. And that was part of the fun. Enough praise cannot be given to our knowledgeable, warm, funny, caring guide Ulli. This trip was a combination of learning about the landscape, history, geology and people of this beautiful place. We experienced the hospitality of the Icelandic people, took interesting and fun side adventures including whale watching in a "rip" boat and horsebacking riding. This was an Icelandic full immersion adventure! If you want an active tour, take this one and be sure and ask for Ulli!Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on May 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe tour guide was great and very informativeShow detailed ratings
- ElizabethWritten on May 17, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe tour guide was so knowledgeable about icelandicHistory, geology,etc. He went out of his way to show us Iceland by stopping at places to meet the locals. We started our tour with a stop for fresh berries and had lunch with a local family. Uli was enthusiastic and energetic . He made me feel as if we had been fiends for a long time, I felt lucky to have him as our guide.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival
- Day 2: Geysir – Gullfoss – Skogar – Dyrholaey – Vik
- Day 3: Vik – Skaftafell National Park – Jokulsarlon Glacial Lagoon – Hofn
- Day 4: Hofn – East Fjords – Egilsstadir
- Day 5: Lake Myvatn Area
- Day 6: Lake Myvatn Area – Akureyri - Siglufjordur
- Day 7: Skagafjordur – Borgarnes
- Day 8: Borgarfjordur – Thingvellir – Reykjavik
- Day 9: Departure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Iceland Complete - Classic Circle Tour
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdayAug 22, 2018from Reykjavik9 DaysThursdayAug 30, 2018to Reykjavik0 seats left$95USD $3,082Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayAug 29, 2018from Reykjavik9 DaysThursdaySep 6, 2018to ReykjavikOnly 1 seat left$95USD $3,082
- WednesdaySep 5, 2018from Reykjavik9 DaysThursdaySep 13, 2018to ReykjavikOnly 3 seats left$91USD $2,950
- FridaySep 7, 2018from Reykjavik9 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to ReykjavikOnly 1 seat left$91USD $2,950
- WednesdaySep 12, 2018from Reykjavik9 DaysThursdaySep 20, 2018to ReykjavikOnly 2 seats left$91USD $2,950
- FridaySep 14, 2018from Reykjavik9 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to Reykjavik0 seats left$91USD $2,950Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdaySep 19, 2018from Reykjavik9 DaysThursdaySep 27, 2018to ReykjavikOnly 3 seats left$91USD $2,950
- WednesdaySep 26, 2018from Reykjavik9 DaysThursdayOct 4, 2018to Reykjavik4 seats left$91USD $2,950
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Iceland Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 October 2018 the full payment of $2,950 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2950 for Iceland Complete - Classic Circle Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Iceland Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Iceland Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,102 km.
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 76 km
- Geysir (Iceland)
- 13 km
- Gullfoss Waterfall (Iceland)
- 94 km
- Skogar (Iceland)
- 23 km
- Dyrholaey (Iceland)
- 6 km
- Vik (Iceland)
- 124 km
- Skaftafell (Iceland)
- 37 km
- Jokulsarlon (Iceland)
- 53 km
- Hofn (Iceland)
- 119 km
- Egilsstadir (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,950 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 253 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Iceland Complete - Classic Circle Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Iceland Complete - Classic Circle Tour