10 Day Ultimate small group Tour of Ireland
- Our saving
- US $ 2,210
- +12 Destinations
- Ireland Wild Atlantic Way
- Tour Ross Castle and learn about life inside the old walls
- Grab a kayak and meet Dingle’s local dolphin, Fungie
- Explore wild Connemara and the ancient Aran Islands
- Seek out a quirky pub with friends and order a Guinness
- Glimpse a famous Game of Thrones filming location
- Rather Poor
- PPaulTaboltWritten on October 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Marie made the tour better than anticipated. She was a true delight, cared for eveyone’s needs, and provided local flavor and color. Her knowledge of Ireland gave us a much better perspective of its history as well as current events and political climate.... Read more
- DermotWritten on October 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour was amazing! Every aspect of it exceeded my expectations! It was so well planned and the accommodations were excellent. I did the 10 day Ultimate tour of Ireland. Our guide Marie, was the best, she was so knowledgeable and told us great stories... Read more
- KKateSmithWritten on October 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Loved this tour and Ireland. What an amazing country and Overland just made so relaxed and easy going. Our guide Jimmy was excellent and had a great and extensive knowledge about the history of Ireland. The story telling was great as well! The tour was... Read more
- SCSarahWritten on October 16, 20183.0 - Average
Good itinerary and guide, but tour felt rushed and little flexibility.Show detailed ratingsOverland Ireland - Small Group Tours commented on this reviewDear Sarah, Many thanks for your review and we have discussed this with our team and with Marie your guide during the trip. The first thing we noticed is that your review for that week does not match the experience from the other passengers. After speaking to the guide she said that she went far and beyond to make sure you had the best time on your tour. Even the other passenger really tried to make sure you had a great tour. I don’t think we could have done anything else for you and maybe group travel is not for everyone. All other passengers left glowing reviews, loved their transport, gave Marie five stars and loved the accommodation. Our tours are far less rushed then from our competitors as we do less driving so you get to spend more time on each location and the towns and villages Ireland is so famous for. Instead of kayaking, people can go hiking or shopping, there is the option of horseback riding and surfing as well. In Belfast you can go on a black cab tour but you can also go shopping. So, we are really sorry that the tour did not meet your expectations but almost all of our guests appreciate the flexibility and the fact that the tour is not rushed. Kindest Regards, Clodagh
- AAnnieWritten on October 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
WOW, what an amazing time I had on this tour and in Ireland. just arrived back from the 10 day tour around Ireland and wanted to pass along some feedback. Just wanted to let you know that I had the most wonderful time and did not want to come home! :)... Read more
- VSVickiWritten on October 8, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Great tour with Marie who ensured we all had a fabulous holiday
- RSRobertWritten on September 1, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Very intensive tour with lots of personal interaction and activities. Tour could have been stretched to 14 days to accomodate all the places we visited, and allow for more relaxation, as we were often rushed, and unable to fully enjoy what a given place... Read more
- SHShannonWritten on July 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My recent trip to Ireland was a wonderful experience! Absolutely beautiful scenery, fun activities with a knowledgeable, witty, fun guide who made the trip unforgettable! Made many friends while traveling solo!
- JJesseWritten on June 15, 20185.0 - Excellent
Had a fabulous trip with Overland Ireland last week. Great small group tour of south west Ireland with an awesome guide Jimmy! We were able to go to some of the less touristy places that the big bus tours can't get to. The accommodations were awesome, the... Read moreShow detailed ratingsOverland Ireland - Small Group Tours commented on this reviewThanks Jesse for the wonderful review and we are delighted that you had such a great time in Ireland with Overland Ireland.
- MMarkWritten on March 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
What a fantastic experience. I was travelling by myself and had a great time in Ireland. Fist of all the smaller group worked really well. We had 12 people on tour and was a great mixture of all ages. There were a few other solo travellers which was great... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Sunday
- Day 2: Monday
- Day 3: Tuesday
- Day 4: Wednesday
- Day 5: Thursday
- Day 6: Friday
- Day 7: Saturday
- Day 8: Sunday
- Day 9: Monday
- Day 10: Tuesday
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Your Adventure Begins Here | Overland Ireland Small Group Tours
- Overland Ireland Ultimate Small Group tour top 10
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you have a packing list?
There is not a set packing list however it is recommended to travel light and bring a few essentials such as:
- Walking or hiking boots/shoes
- Waterproof jacket and a few sweaters
- Beach towel
In Ireland, it is known to experience all 4 seasons in one day so its best to bring plenty of light layers.
Will there be other solo travellers on this tour?
On the tour, you will meet a wide variety of travellers including plenty of solo travellers, friends travelling together, couples and siblings. Don't worry by the end of the first day everyone will know each other so you will no longer feel like strangers but more like great like-minded friends!
I am a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
If you are a solo traveller, you can choose to either share a room with another traveller of the same gender or if you would prefer the privacy of your own room there is an additional single supplement cost. To choose a private room please contact our team of travel experts or simply select 'Single Room' on the booking page.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Dennis, 75 years old31st October 2018
10 Day Ultimate small group Tour of Ireland
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SundayMar 31, 2019from Dublin10 DaysTuesdayApr 9, 2019to Dublin6 seats left$68USD $2,210
- SundayApr 14, 2019from Dublin10 DaysTuesdayApr 23, 2019to Dublin8 seats left$68USD $2,210
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Dublin10 DaysTuesdayMay 7, 2019to Dublin8 seats left$68USD $2,210
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Dublin10 DaysTuesdayMay 21, 2019to Dublin8 seats left$68USD $2,210
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Dublin10 DaysTuesdayJun 4, 2019to Dublin6 seats left$68USD $2,210
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Dublin10 DaysTuesdayJun 18, 2019to Dublin8 seats left$68USD $2,210
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Dublin10 DaysTuesdayJul 2, 2019to Dublin5 seats left$68USD $2,210
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Dublin10 DaysTuesdayJul 16, 2019to Dublin8 seats left$68USD $2,210
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Dublin10 DaysTuesdayJul 30, 2019to Dublin8 seats left$68USD $2,210
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Dublin10 DaysTuesdayAug 13, 2019to Dublin8 seats left$68USD $2,210
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingNorthern Ireland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Overland Ireland - Small Group Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 January 2019 the full payment of $2,210 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2210 for 10 Day Ultimate small group Tour of Ireland, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Overland Ireland - Small Group Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Overland Ireland - Small Group Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 221 km
- Blarney (Ireland)
- 96 km
- Ring of Kerry (Ireland)
- 24 km
- Dingle (Ireland)
- 109 km
- Cliffs of Moher (Ireland)
- 41 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 48 km
- Inishmore (Ireland)
- 76 km
- Westport (Ireland)
- 86 km
- Sligo (Ireland)
- 55 km
- Ardara (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,210 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,444 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 10 Day Ultimate small group Tour of Ireland via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 10 Day Ultimate small group Tour of Ireland