Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 339
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Munich! With the oktoberfest tour Oktoberfest 2018, you have a 3 day tour package taking you through Munich, Germany. Oktoberfest 2018 includes accommodation in a hostel as well as meals and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 50 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Euroadventures:Write a review
- Jenn's review about another Euroadventures tour5.0 - Excellent...led with fun movies to watch. I would highly recommend traveling with Euroadventures, their attention to detail, responsible yet fun guides, and flexible,... Read more
- JakeLiebermann's review about another Euroadventures tour5.0 - Excellent...a champagne party for us. Would definitely take this trip again with Euroadventures and highly recommend them (and the French Riviera!). Read more
- Maria Curry's review about another Euroadventures tour4.0 - GoodFor the price paid, I think a little nicer hotel accommodations could have been made. Otherwise, Chris was very helpful ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Friday - Day 1
- Saturday - Day 2
- Sunday - Day 3
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridaySep 21, 2018from Munich3 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to Munich10+ seats left$10USD $339
- FridaySep 28, 2018from Munich3 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Munich10+ seats left$10USD $339
- FridayOct 5, 2018from Munich3 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to Munich10+ seats left$10USD $339
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Munich.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Euroadventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $339 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $339 for Oktoberfest 2018, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Euroadventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Euroadventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $339 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Oktoberfest 2018 via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 18,000 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours