- +1 Destinations
Start and end in Munich! With the oktoberfest tour Oktoberfest, you have a 3 day tour package taking you through Munich, Germany and Dachau. Oktoberfest includes accommodation in a hostel as well as meals and more.
- Rather Poor
- NNinaWritten on August 8, 20184.5 - ExcellentWent to Oktoberfest on the second weekend of 2017 (this only gave me the option of "Oktoberfest 2018" to review) and it was AMAZING! Honestly this was probably the best weekend of my life. Munich and Oktoberfest was probably the best weekend of my life. We stayed at a nice hostel that was clean (looked new) and stayed with my friends in our room and had a private bathroom. Breakfast overall was good and you could eat as much as you want. Our hostel location was about 10 minutes to the Oktoberfest so it was super easy and great. During the weekend we were offered a beer walking tour of the old town (we had beer included in the tour), and also a trip to the Dachau concentration camp. Two totally different things but were appreciated to see different sides of the city and also to get some history and culture instead of just Oktoberfest. The trip leaders were really friendly and helpful and each day offered to take us to the Oktoberfest in the morning to show us the best beer tents and gave us tips while there from what to eat to some words to the some of the beer songs (the ones you hear non stop). The first day we even had a few beers with our leader which was really fun, and then we left to go on the rides at the festival. One tip - go early to get in line for the tents on Saturday. It gets super busy early and you don't want to wait in line! Would definitely recommend this trip as Munich and Oktoberfest are beautiful and super fun and Euroadventures put together a great trip and great itinerary.Show detailed ratings
- NNinaWritten on August 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentDid Oktoberfest with Euroadventures (second weekend of the festival at the end of September 2017 - though in this review it only gave me the option of "Oktoberfest 2018"). What an experience! Honestly one of the most fun weekends of my life. Munich and the festival can't be put into words. Everything was great about the trip from the accommodations (nice, clean, modern hostel with really easy access to Oktoberfest only about 10 min. to get there), fun offered tours like a beer walking tour of the old town (we had included beer during the tour), to visiting the Dachau concentration camp. Beyond that our trip leaders took us to the Oktoberfest, showed us the best tents, what to eat, what the drinking songs were and even drank a bit with us. We had plenty of free time to enjoy Oktoberfest but also had options to see things in Munich when we wanted. Really a great trip!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Friday - Day 1
- Saturday - Day 2
- Sunday - Day 3
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Munich.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Euroadventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Oktoberfest, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Euroadventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Euroadventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 36 km.
- Munich (Germany)
- 18 km
- Dachau (Germany)
- 18 km
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,492 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Oktoberfest via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Oktoberfest