- Our saving
- US $ 322
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Friday - Day 1
- Saturday - Day 2
- Sunday - Day 3
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- NNinaWritten on August 8, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Went to Oktoberfest on the second weekend of 2017 (this only gave me the option of "Oktoberfest 2018" to review) and it was AMAZING! Honestly this was probably the best weekend of my life. Munich and Oktoberfest was probably the best weekend of my life.... Read more
- NNinaWritten on August 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Did Oktoberfest with Euroadventures (second weekend of the festival at the end of September 2017 - though in this review it only gave me the option of "Oktoberfest 2018"). What an experience! Honestly one of the most fun weekends of my life. Munich and... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mandy18th February 2019
- FridaySep 27, 2019from Munich3 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$7USD $322
- FridayOct 4, 2019from Munich3 DaysSundayOct 6, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$7USD $322
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Munich.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 21 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 21 November 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Euroadventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Euroadventures. Please familiarise yourself with the Euroadventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions. TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Euroadventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Euroadventures tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Munich (Germany)
- 18 km
- Dachau (Germany)
- 18 km
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $322 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,225 tours in Europe
- covered by 552 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Oktoberfest