Scotland (Summer, 6 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,168
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Swing by St. Andrews, the 'Home of Golf'
- Pass mountains to the home of the Loch Ness monster
- Take in the Glasgow history
- Wander the gothic cathedrals and City Chambers
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- ACAndrewWritten on January 5, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It was a great trip! I would have preferred a smaller group of people who were not as familiar with each other beforehand though.
- CSCaseyWritten on July 21, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Went on the Scotland tour with megs and she was phenomenal. She had so much energy, was always so happy, and made sure everyone had a great time. Sure knew so much about all of our stops as well and the combination of her and our driver was perfect. It is... Read more
- JJosee-anneWritten on May 10, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I'm still telling stores about my trip 2 years ago
- EEmmaWritten on May 10, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I loved Scotland! Ebony made it fun and included tidbits on all the history. Though I didn't join in a highlight was watching my tour mates jump into lochness! Definitely recommend this tour.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Edinburgh
- Day 2: Edinburgh
- Day 3: Edinburgh to Scottish Highlands via St Andrews
- Day 4: Scottish Highlands to West Highlands via Isle of Skye
- Day 5: West Highlands to Glasgow via Stirling
- Day 6: Depart Glasgow
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Travel Isn't About Where You Go...
- Contiki Experiences
- Contiki Munch
- Europe Summer Team
- Contiki Accomodation
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the age range?
Contiki runs tours exclusively for travellers between ages (18-35). They are designed and marketed towards budget-minded young travellers wanting to meet other people their age from all over the world and tend to be very popular with students and backpackers. Travellers outside of this age range are unable to book onto this tour, however, we have plenty of fantastic similar tours. Get in touch with our Travel Experts to be paired with the perfect adventure!
Do you offer post tour accomodation?
Post tour accomodation is offered by the operator, please contact us for availability.
Can you tell me how many people have joined up for my tour date?
Unfortunately, we don't have access to Contiki's booking system to see how many people are booked for a specific tour date.
Guides who have led this tour
- "So when I moved to Switzerland to study in 2006 - little did I know it would end up changing every plan..."
- "Growing up in the most isolated city in the world, it was like a right of passage to travel half way..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Karina13th October 2018
Scotland (Summer, 6 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- MondayApr 29, 2019from Edinburgh6 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to Glasgow10+ seats left$24USD $1,195
- MondayMay 6, 2019from Edinburgh6 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Glasgow7 seats left$24USD $1,210
- FridayMay 10, 2019from Edinburgh6 DaysWednesdayMay 15, 2019to Glasgow10+ seats left$24USD $1,210
- MondayMay 13, 2019from Edinburgh6 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Glasgow10+ seats left$24USD $1,210
- MondayMay 20, 2019from Edinburgh6 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Glasgow8 seats left$24USD $1,210
- FridayMay 24, 2019from Edinburgh6 DaysWednesdayMay 29, 2019to Glasgow0 seats left$24USD $1,210Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayJun 7, 2019from Edinburgh6 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to Glasgow7 seats left$24USD $1,210
- MondayJun 10, 2019from Edinburgh6 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Glasgow10+ seats left$24USD $1,210
- FridayJun 21, 2019from Edinburgh6 DaysWednesdayJun 26, 2019to Glasgow8 seats left$24USD $1,220
- MondayJun 24, 2019from Edinburgh6 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Glasgow0 seats left$24USD $1,220Sold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Edinburgh is the starting point and Glasgow is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 June 2019 the full payment of $1,168 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1168 for Scotland (Summer, 6 Days), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 49 km
- St Andrews (Scotland)
- 147 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 104 km
- Portree (Scotland)
- 209 km
- Glasgow (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,168 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,861 tours in Europe
- covered by 483 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Scotland (Summer, 6 Days)