Scotland (Summer, 6 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,115
- Swing by St. Andrews, the 'Home of Golf'
- Pass mountains to the home of the Loch Ness monster
- Take in the Glasgow history
- Wander the gothic cathedrals and City Chambers
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- ACAndrewWritten on January 5, 20184.0 - GoodIt was a great trip! I would have preferred a smaller group of people who were not as familiar with each other beforehand though.Show detailed ratings
- CSCaseyWritten on July 21, 20174.5 - ExcellentWent on the Scotland tour with megs and she was phenomenal. She had so much energy, was always so happy, and made sure everyone had a great time. Sure knew so much about all of our stops as well and the combination of her and our driver was perfect. It is tied for my favorite trip ever and megs was such a huge part of that. She was simply amazing.Show detailed ratings
- JJosee-anneWritten on May 10, 20165.0 - ExcellentI'm still telling stores about my trip 2 years agoShow detailed ratings
- EEmmaWritten on May 10, 20164.0 - GoodI loved Scotland! Ebony made it fun and included tidbits on all the history. Though I didn't join in a highlight was watching my tour mates jump into lochness! Definitely recommend this tour.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Edinburgh
- Day 2: Edinburgh
- Day 3: Edinburgh to Scottish Highlands via St. Andrews
- Day 4: Scottish Highlands to West Highlands via Isle of Skye
- Day 5: West Highlands to Glasgow via Stirling
- Day 6: Depart Glasgow
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- In-Depth Explorer: live like a local with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Contiki In-Depth Explorer Trips
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you offer post tour accomodation?
Post tour accomodation is offered by the operator, please contact us for availability.
Do you have any trips that include rail? I would prefer a train trip, not just a train ride.
Unfortunately we do not offer only train trips through Scotland. However if you were interested in a train journeys for other parts of the world then please get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
How many people have already signed up for the tour on August 29th?
Unfortunately we don't have access to Contiki's booking system to see how many people are on this tour.
Guides who have led this tour
- "So when I moved to Switzerland to study in 2006 - little did I know it would end up changing every plan..."
- "Growing up in the most isolated city in the world, it was like a right of passage to travel half way..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
Scotland (Summer, 6 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- MondayAug 20, 2018from Edinburgh6 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to GlasgowNot available in your region
- MondayAug 27, 2018from Edinburgh6 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Glasgow0 seats left$28USD $1,115
- FridayAug 31, 2018from Edinburgh6 DaysWednesdaySep 5, 2018to Glasgow10+ seats left$28USD $1,115
- MondaySep 3, 2018from Edinburgh6 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Glasgow10+ seats left$28USD $1,115
- MondaySep 10, 2018from Edinburgh6 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Glasgow0 seats left$28USD $1,115
- FridaySep 14, 2018from Edinburgh6 DaysWednesdaySep 19, 2018to Glasgow0 seats left$28USD $1,115
- MondaySep 17, 2018from Edinburgh6 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to Glasgow8 seats left$28USD $1,115
- FridaySep 21, 2018from Edinburgh6 DaysWednesdaySep 26, 2018to Glasgow8 seats left$28USD $1,115
- MondayOct 1, 2018from Edinburgh6 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Glasgow0 seats left$28USD $1,115
- MondayOct 8, 2018from Edinburgh6 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to Glasgow10+ seats left$28USD $1,115Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Edinburgh is the starting point and Glasgow is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 30 September 2018 the full payment of $1,115 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1115 for Scotland (Summer, 6 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 49 km
- St Andrews (Scotland)
- 147 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 104 km
- Portree (Scotland)
- 209 km
- Glasgow (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,115 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 253 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Scotland (Summer, 6 Days)