England & Scotland (End Glasgow, Summer, 10 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,979
- Visit Big Ben and Buckingham Castle
- Discover the hometown of The Beatles
- Take a Ghost tour in historical York
- Relax in the beautiful Lakes District
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on September 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic well worth the money
- EMElizabethWritten on October 8, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
This was a whirlwind amazing trip as a great intro to all these exciting new sites and places. A good balance between the big cities, rural countryside and scenic stops. Megs is nothing short as a phenomenal trip manager, she is the cream of the crop.... Read more
- EMEmilyWritten on June 24, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My sister and I went on our second Contiki trip and decided to take the England/Scotland tour. Our tour guide Ellie was fantastic! She told us lots about the different places we went too and was always approachable to talk to. When we had bus issues or... Read more
- BCBillyWritten on June 23, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tarryn is the best tour guide I have ever worked with her knowledge was A + her banter is the best her personality is fantastic givein her most to the job and clients 100 I have done trafalger lnsight never worked with 1 as good she should be with Insight... Read more
- M(MelodyWritten on June 17, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Megs was awesome! (So was Pete!) More like a friend instead of a tour guide. I enjoyed the trip with her so much. It must be the greatest tour experience so far in my life!
- RPRobertWritten on May 20, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Megs is the best! She has a ton of knowledge and makes a genuine effort to check in with every single person on the tour to make sure they're having a good time. If you didn't have a good time on her tour, it's on you!
- RBRachaelWritten on May 20, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip I took throughout England and Scotland was AMAZING! Megs was knowledgeable and a fantastic tour guide. She not only offered her favorite things to see or do she took time to listen to what the group was interested in doing! The group went into... Read more
- KKathrynWritten on May 11, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
A great trip, with great accommodation and a great tour manager. Gteat value for money
- LGLaurenWritten on May 10, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Absolutely outstanding! Ebony was organized, a ton of fun, and very knowledgeable! She found a way to personalize the experience for us by going the extra mile and making connections with each traveller. Though our schedule could sometimes be hectic with... Read more
- AAshleyWritten on May 10, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was definitely the trip I expected it to be and more. I can never gather enough words to explain how beautiful everything was and how much of an amazing time I had.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive London
- Day 2: London to Liverpool
- Day 3: Liverpool to York
- Day 4: York to Lake District
- Day 5: Lake District to Edinburgh via Gretna Green and Hadrian's Wall
- Day 6: Edinburgh
- Day 7: Edinburgh to Scottish Highlands via St. Andrews
- Day 8: Scottish Highlands to West Highlands via Isle of Skye
- Day 9: West Highlands to Glasgow via Stirling
- Day 10: Depart Glasgow/Train to London
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- In-Depth Explorer: live like a local with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Contiki In-Depth Explorer Trips
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the age range?
Contiki operates tours exclusively for travellers between ages 18-35. They are geared towards active, budget-minded young travellers who want to meet other people from all over the world, and tend to be very popular with students and backpackers. Due to this, children under the age of 18 and adults outside of the age range are not able to participate in this tour.
Guides who have led this tour
- "With so many places in the world to explore it was always hard to stay in one place. Travelling is the..."
- "So when I moved to Switzerland to study in 2006 - little did I know it would end up changing every plan..."
- "Growing up in the most isolated city in the world, it was like a right of passage to travel half way..."
- "Before joining the Tourism Industry i used to frequently travel across South East Asia and Australia..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
England & Scotland (End Glasgow, Summer, 10 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- ThursdayApr 4, 2019from London10 DaysSaturdayApr 13, 2019to London10+ seats left$79USD $1,979
- ThursdayApr 18, 2019from London10 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to London9 seats left$79USD $1,979
- ThursdayApr 25, 2019from London10 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to London10+ seats left$79USD $1,979
- MondayMay 6, 2019from London10 DaysWednesdayMay 15, 2019to London7 seats left$80USD $2,010
- ThursdayMay 9, 2019from London10 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to London7 seats left$80USD $2,010
- ThursdayMay 16, 2019from London10 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to London8 seats left$80USD $2,010
- MondayMay 20, 2019from London10 DaysWednesdayMay 29, 2019to London8 seats left$80USD $2,010
- MondayJun 3, 2019from London10 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to London8 seats left$80USD $2,010
- ThursdayJun 6, 2019from London10 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to London10+ seats left$80USD $2,010
- MondayJun 17, 2019from London10 DaysWednesdayJun 26, 2019to London10+ seats left$81USD $2,020
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland and Scotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 January 2019 the full payment of $1,979 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1979 for England & Scotland (End Glasgow, Summer, 10 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 287 km
- Liverpool (England)
- 140 km
- York (England)
- 172 km
- Gretna Green (Scotland)
- 107 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 49 km
- St Andrews (Scotland)
- 239 km
- Portree (Scotland)
- 199 km
- Stirling (Scotland)
- 34 km
- Glasgow (Scotland)
- 555 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,979 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,734 tours in Europe
- covered by 301 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 17 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on England & Scotland (End Glasgow, Summer, 10 Days)