England & Scotland (End Glasgow, Summer, 10 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,790
- Visit Big Ben and Buckingham Castle
- Discover the hometown of The Beatles
- Take a Ghost tour in historical York
- Relax in the beautiful Lakes District
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- EMElizabethWritten on October 8, 20164.0 - GoodThis was a whirlwind amazing trip as a great intro to all these exciting new sites and places. A good balance between the big cities, rural countryside and scenic stops. Megs is nothing short as a phenomenal trip manager, she is the cream of the crop. Outgoing, witty, funny, engaging, personable, smart, caring, sweet..the list goes on. She got to know everyone individually and was excellent at assessing everyone's needs and personalities. I liked how she went down the bus everyday to talk to everyone especially if you were sitting alone that day she made you feel part of the group. Her knowledge of historical information while combining it with pop culture and quirky references is outstanding. The girl knows her stuff. She delivered the info so it was understandable and still interesting to the everyday traveler. She showed a good balance between professionalism and going out and engaging with the group. 5 stars and cheers for Megs. Woot woot. Well done. Overall a phenomenal experience and tour Contiki. Thank you.Show detailed ratings
- EMEmilyWritten on June 24, 20165.0 - ExcellentMy sister and I went on our second Contiki trip and decided to take the England/Scotland tour. Our tour guide Ellie was fantastic! She told us lots about the different places we went too and was always approachable to talk to. When we had bus issues or were stuck in traffic she would play some awesome music for us or gave us more info on the history of the country and the city we were going to visit next. She made my second Contiki trip a absolute blast! Thanks Ellie!! :)Show detailed ratings
- BCBillyWritten on June 23, 20165.0 - ExcellentTarryn is the best tour guide I have ever worked with her knowledge was A + her banter is the best her personality is fantastic givein her most to the job and clients 100 I have done trafalger lnsight never worked with 1 as good she should be with Insight she is simply the bestShow detailed ratings
- M(MelodyWritten on June 17, 20165.0 - ExcellentMegs was awesome! (So was Pete!) More like a friend instead of a tour guide. I enjoyed the trip with her so much. It must be the greatest tour experience so far in my life!Show detailed ratings
- RPRobertWritten on May 20, 20164.0 - GoodMegs is the best! She has a ton of knowledge and makes a genuine effort to check in with every single person on the tour to make sure they're having a good time. If you didn't have a good time on her tour, it's on you!Show detailed ratings
- RBRachaelWritten on May 20, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe trip I took throughout England and Scotland was AMAZING! Megs was knowledgeable and a fantastic tour guide. She not only offered her favorite things to see or do she took time to listen to what the group was interested in doing! The group went into Ireland and I was sad I was not joining but very happy with the time I spent with them and Megs! I would go on a tour again with her anytime!!! I highly recommend her and Contiki!Show detailed ratings
- KKathrynWritten on May 11, 20164.0 - GoodA great trip, with great accommodation and a great tour manager. Gteat value for moneyShow detailed ratings
- LGLaurenWritten on May 10, 20164.5 - ExcellentAbsolutely outstanding! Ebony was organized, a ton of fun, and very knowledgeable! She found a way to personalize the experience for us by going the extra mile and making connections with each traveller. Though our schedule could sometimes be hectic with all that we had planned, Ebony made sure to keep us on track and let us know what to expect. Thoroughly enjoyed her tour and would love to do another with her one day!Show detailed ratings
- AAshleyWritten on May 10, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis was definitely the trip I expected it to be and more. I can never gather enough words to explain how beautiful everything was and how much of an amazing time I had.Show detailed ratings
- AAlyssaWritten on May 10, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe most amazing time of my life, two years later and I still find myself thinking about it daily! Ebony was an amazing tour guide and big part of why the trip was so great :)Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive London
- Day 2: London to Liverpool
- Day 3: Liverpool to York
- Day 4: York to Lake District
- Day 5: Lake District to Edinburgh
- Day 6: Edinburgh
- Day 7: Edinburgh to Scottish Highlands
- Day 8: Scottish Highlands to West Highlands
- Day 9: West Highlands to Glasgow
- Day 10: Depart Glasgow / Train to London
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- In-Depth Explorer: live like a local with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Contiki In Depth
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- July 1, 2016
What is the age range on this trip?
This is a great tour with Contiki, offered exclusively to 18-35 year old travellers.
- July 1, 2016
Do you have tour packages that include the Tour of London and the Imperial War Museum?
About the Tower of London and Imperial War Museum, you will usually find these are optional extras, or a tour will allow you time to visit these places in your free time.
Guides who have led this tour
- "With so many places in the world to explore it was always hard to stay in one place. Travelling is the..."
- "So when I moved to Switzerland to study in 2006 - little did I know it would end up changing every plan..."
- "Growing up in the most isolated city in the world, it was like a right of passage to travel half way..."
- "Before joining the Tourism Industry i used to frequently travel across South East Asia and Australia..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
England & Scotland (End Glasgow, Summer, 10 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- MondayJun 4, 2018from London10 DaysWednesdayJun 13, 2018to London0 seats left$75USD $1,790
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from London10 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to London0 seats left$75USD $1,790
- MondayJun 18, 2018from London10 DaysWednesdayJun 27, 2018to London0 seats left$75USD $1,790
- ThursdayJun 21, 2018from London10 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to London0 seats left$75USD $1,790
- MondayJun 25, 2018from London10 DaysWednesdayJul 4, 2018to LondonOnly 1 seat left$75USD $1,790
- ThursdayJun 28, 2018from London10 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to London0 seats left$75USD $1,790
- MondayJul 2, 2018from London10 DaysWednesdayJul 11, 2018to London0 seats left$76USD $1,819
- ThursdayJul 12, 2018from London10 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to London0 seats left$76USD $1,819
- MondayJul 16, 2018from London10 DaysWednesdayJul 25, 2018to London7 seats left$76USD $1,819Instant BookHold my
- ThursdayJul 19, 2018from London10 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to London8 seats left$76USD $1,819Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland and Scotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 July 2018 the full payment of $1,790 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1790 for England & Scotland (End Glasgow, Summer, 10 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 287 km
- Liverpool (England)
- 140 km
- York (England)
- 128 km
- Bowness-on-Windermere (England)
- 71 km
- Gretna Green (Scotland)
- 107 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 49 km
- St Andrews (Scotland)
- 239 km
- Portree (Scotland)
- 99 km
- Ben Nevis (Scotland)
- 114 km
- Glasgow (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,790 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 16 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on England & Scotland (End Glasgow, Summer, 10 Days)