The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 31:12:49
- Our saving
- US $ 1,408
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start and end in Tallinn! With the beach tour Baltic Adventures, you have a 16 day tour package taking you through Tallinn, Estonia and 5 other destinations in Europe. Baltic Adventures is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 1 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Baltic Tours:Write a review
- MI YAN YUEN's review about another Baltic Tours tour4.5 - ExcellentGood value for money. Good to have a small group in low season.
- Malcolm MacKenzie's review about another Baltic Tours tour4.5 - ExcellentThe places visited were well chosen and provided a good opportunity for group and individual activity. Good accommodati... Read more
- Boris Lioznyansky's review about another Baltic Tours tour4.0 - GoodThe tour was average. The hotels were better than expected - almost all 4-stars (even by American standards), with exce... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival to the Capital of Estonia
- Day 2: Traveling from Tallinn to Cesis, Latvia
- Day 3: Traveling from Cesis to Vilnius. Visiting Gauja National Park, town of Sigulda and more
- Day 4: Sightseeing in Vilnius. Traveling from Vilnius to Klaipeda, Lithuania
- Day 5: Traveling from Klaipeda to Nida. Visiting High Dunes and more
- Day 6: Spending time in Nida, Lithuania
- Day 7: Spending time in Nida, Lithuania
- Day 8: Spending time in Nida, Lithuania
- Day 9: Spending time in Nida, Lithuania
- Day 10: Spending time in Nida, Lithuania
- Day 11: Spending time in Nida, Lithuania
- Day 12: Traveling from Nida to Klaipeda
- Day 13: Tour in Klaipeda. Traveling from Klaipeda to Riga, Latvia
- Day 14: Tour in Riga, Latvia
- Day 15: Traveling from Riga to Tallinn, Estonia. Visiting Parnu, and more
- Day 16: Departure
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayJun 15, 2018from Tallinn16 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Tallinn8 seats left$59USD $1,408
- FridayJun 22, 2018from Tallinn16 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Tallinn8 seats left$59USD $1,408
- FridayJun 29, 2018from Tallinn16 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Tallinn8 seats left$59USD $1,408
- FridayJul 6, 2018from Tallinn16 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Tallinn8 seats left$59USD $1,408
- FridayJul 13, 2018from Tallinn16 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Tallinn8 seats left$59USD $1,408
- FridayJul 20, 2018from Tallinn16 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Tallinn8 seats left$59USD $1,408
- FridayJul 27, 2018from Tallinn16 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Tallinn8 seats left$59USD $1,408
- FridayAug 3, 2018from Tallinn16 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Tallinn8 seats left$59USD $1,408
- FridayAug 10, 2018from Tallinn16 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to Tallinn8 seats left$59USD $1,408
- FridayAug 17, 2018from Tallinn16 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Tallinn8 seats left$59USD $1,408
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroEstonia , Latvia and Lithuania
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Start and end in Tallinn.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Baltic Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $1,408 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1408 for Baltic Adventures, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Baltic Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Baltic Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,417 km.
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 239 km
- Cesis (Latvia)
- 292 km
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 287 km
- Klaipeda (Lithuania)
- 45 km
- Nida (Lithuania)
- 45 km
- Klaipeda (Lithuania)
- 229 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 280 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,408 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Baltic Adventures via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,944 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours