Small Group Sicily Food & Wine Tour
- Tour Operator:
- Sicily Activities
- Max group size:
- Physical rating:
- Age range:
- 18 to 85
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Mount Etna
- Delve into culture and learn cooking tricks in typical Sicilian family trattoria
- Discover the very best of Sicily through its rich cuisine and colourful street food
- Taste the best Sicilian wines and learn the secrets of how it is produced
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: ARRIVAL & TAORMINA LIFESTYLE, GOURMET & WALKING TOUR
- Day 2: TAORMINA COOKING CLASS & LUNCH IN FAMILY TRATTORIA
- Day 3: ETNA COUNTRYSIDE FOOD & WINE LOVERS TOUR
- Day 4: NOTO WALKING TOUR WITH SEAFOOD LUNCH IN MARZAMEMI & TRANSFER TO SYRACUSE
- Day 5: ORTIGIA FOOD&WINE WALKING TOUR
- Day 6: SYRACUSE WINERY TOUR WITH LUNCH AND TRANSFER TO PALERMO
- Day 7: PALERMO STREETFOOD WALKING TOUR
- Day 8: DEPARTURE
- Hygiene Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- TNTimothy· September 18th, 2020This was such a great tour. The activities were brilliant and it of fun. Massimo was easy to deal with and super knowledgeable. The only downside was the hotel breakfasts. Don’t have those, go and explore! A great trip and a lot of fun.Sicily Activities commented on this reviewHi Timothy, thanks so much for Your nice review :) We will ask our hotel partners to improve breakfast;)......but Yes definitely going out and take some typical Sicilian breakfast is a very great idea Warm regards MassimoTrip date: August 2020
- PPPritesh· September 12th, 2020It’s really worth doing this tour or any of them because a lot of stuff is taken care by the company such as the excursions and travel which is not so easy if you are using public transport or driving yourself and the air con is also useful when you... Show moreSicily Activities commented on this reviewHi Pritesh, thanks so much for Your review :) We are happy You enjoyed Sicily. Warm regards MassimoTrip date: September 2020Review collected by Sicily Activities
- JJohnFord· October 7th, 2019We had an amazing time. Wonderful food experiences, well located and comfortable accommodation, and easy transportation by luxury small people mover. Everything was well organized and we almost felt we were on a private tour. Massimo was in contact... Show moreTrip date: April 2019
- Nancy· September 25th, 2019Guides Rosario, Naida, driver Fabio were all friendly , informative, engaging. Chef Giovanni and Stephano of Porta Messina cooking class were great and that was a fab ulous experience. The two wineries were great. The manager and owner are passionate... Show moreSicily Activities commented on this reviewDear Nancy, thank You so much for Your beautiful words :) we appreciate very much. Warm regards from all Sicily Activities TeamTrip date: September 2019
- AFAnne· September 14th, 2019My daughter and I loved our trip through Sicily. Amazing food, fantastic scenery, gorgeous people. The tour was nicely paced with a good balance of activity and downtime. A great taste of Sicily and we definitely will return.Sicily Activities commented on this reviewDear Anne, Thank You so much for Your nice review. We are glad You found our Tour great. looking forward to meeting You again Warm regards Sicily Activities teamTrip date: August 2019
- Phillip· July 29th, 2019Generaly the hotels were satisfactory but for a Senior such as myself thre was too many stairs to climb & strenuous hikes to reach the restaurants/bar/reception.( Notably Ariston & Gargallo( no elevator or Porters). Breakfast Buffet at Ariston was... Show moreTrip date: July 2019
- Jenny· July 10th, 2019The trip was very well organized and executed beautifully. There were no hiccups in scheduling, and flexible to divert the pre-planned route in case there was an interest in the group. The meals included in the tour were at stellar spots, which... Show moreSicily Activities commented on this reviewHi Jenny. Thank You so much for Your nice words. All our Guides had a very good time with You too. Warm regards Sicily Activities TeamTrip date: July 2019
- DDiane· June 18th, 2019We just returned from this tour and had a wonderful time. From the first minute to the last everything was perfect. The food, hotels and guides were tops. Massimo was very accommodating and easy to work with. Wish his company ran tours in other... Show moreSicily Activities commented on this reviewDear Diane, thank You so much for Your review. Was very easy also for us to manage a very nice Group like You were. Wish to meet You again, somewhere:)! All the best Sicily Activities TeamTrip date: June 2019
- CLCorrado· June 11th, 2019Just completed our Sicilian Food and Wine Tour. Extremely satisfied with the tour guides, who were very knowledgeable, the group size of 8 people was just perfect. The accommodations were very good, especially in Palermo, The WagnerHotel, exceeded our... Show moreSicily Activities commented on this reviewDear Corrado, thank You so much for Your nice words :) Your Group was great and we have also wonderful memories of You and all the Group. Thanks a lot again for Your review and we wish You all the best Sicily Activities TeamTrip date: June 2019
- DRDr· June 10th, 2019Superb - excellent range of Sicilian food cooking and wines in attractive venues, a reasonable overall price, a nice small party (8), a flexible and accommodating Company, sufficient 'down time' and sight seeing in between the eating (!) - but suggest... Show moreSicily Activities commented on this reviewHi Russell, Thank You so much for Your generous words. Sure this tour is for who is on diet :) We will be very happy to help You in planning Your next Tour of Sicily Warm regards and looking forward to meeting You again soon. Sicily Activities TeamTrip date: June 2019
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday21 Jun, 2021EnglishMonday28 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,970
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday28 Jun, 2021EnglishMonday5 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,970Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday5 Jul, 2021EnglishMonday12 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,722Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday12 Jul, 2021EnglishMonday19 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,722Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday19 Jul, 2021EnglishMonday26 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,722Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday26 Jul, 2021EnglishMonday2 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,722Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday2 Aug, 2021EnglishMonday9 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,722Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday9 Aug, 2021EnglishMonday16 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,722Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday16 Aug, 2021EnglishMonday23 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,722Book With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday23 Aug, 2021EnglishMonday30 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,722Book With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which extra costs will be incurred during the tour, which are not included in price?
- Do I meet different guides or just one during the whole trip?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- Which kind of vehicles do you use?
- What type of accommodation do you use for this trip?
- Do you charge a single supplement fee or can I be matched with another solo traveler?
- What is the average group size for this tour?
- Can I arrive some days before the tour starts or depart some days after the tour ends?
- Where does this tour start and finish?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar