Lisbon, Porto and the Douro Valley
- Tour Operator:
- CroisiEurope River Cruises
- Ship capacity:
- Age range:
- 1 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Day 1: LISBON
- Day 2: LISBON
- Day 3: LISBON - COIMBRA - PORTO
- Day 4: PORTO - REGUA
- Day 5: REGUA - PINHAO - VEGA DE TERRON (Spain)
- Day 6: VEGA DE TERRON (Spain) - BARCA D'ALVA
- Day 7: BARCA D'ALVA - FERRADOSA - FOLGOSA - LEVERINHO
- Day 8: LEVERINHO - PORTO
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by CroisiEurope River Cruises
When river cruising was a privilege for the wealthy, CroisiEurope developed an affordable cruising concept offering the best value in river cruises at great prices, and appealing to every traveler. This was possible thanks to our involvement in all the steps: from the simple idea to the construction of our ships, the assembly of our crews, and the full integration of sales and logistical (purchasing, cuisine and maintenance) teams. Your pleasure is our priority, and we aim to provide just that in the comfort of our boats and the quality of the service you receive when dining. We call on all our expertise to better serve you, including working in partnership with some of the most renowned French chefs, such as Paul Bocuse and Marc Haeberlin. Owner and operator of 43 ships, the CroisiEurope river cruise company is proud to be the greatest river ship owners in Europe. Although the Rhine and its tributaries and the Danube remain the major river cruise destinations in Europe, we knew how to develop creative itineraries that appeal to everyone. But we also knew it was important to expand our cruises to unique destinations. These include the Seine and the Rhône, of course, but also the Tisza in Hungary, the Guadalquivir in Spain, the Douro in Portugal, the Dordogne and the Garonne in Bordeaux. Don’t forget our more exotic destinations as well: the Mekong in Vietnam and the Irrawaddy in Myanmar. Our founder’s pioneering spirit has been passed down through the generations. After having developed the novel concept of a coastal cruise on the Adriatic Sea aboard a 200-passenger, top-comfort and high-tech ship (La Belle de l’Adriatique), CroisiEurope revamped the feel of cruising the French canals in Alsace, Burgundy, Champagne, Provence, and Paris with a fleet of new, modern and comfortable hotel barges. With just 12 cabins, these barges bring you to the heart of each one of these regions to discover the hidden treasures awaiting you. As a French company, we are also proud to be launching a river cruise on the Loire. In a worldwide premier, our new revolutionary boat equipped with a paddle wheel will bring you into the interior of a mythical region like you have never experienced before. Alsatian, but French. French, but European. In 2014, we also launched the New MS Lafayette Class of intimate vessels with only 82 guests. CroisiEurope knew how to become global by providing cruises in some of the world’s most fabulous destinations. And it’s with this passion, friendliness, and professionalism that we welcome you aboard our fleet.Read more
Reduce Carbon Emissions
CroisiEurope River Cruises Ships
- MS Gil EanesA dreamy riverboat, which cruises on the Douro river, provided with 66 cabins that are able to host 132 passengers, Gil Eanes, is one of… Read moreBuilt2015Guests132Length80mWidth11.4mStaterooms66Electricity220v
- MS Infante don HenriqueMS Infante Don Henrique cruise ship deck plan has a total of 71 staterooms for 142 passengers served by 21 crew/staff. This CroisiEurope s… Read moreBuilt2003 (renovated 2014)Guests138Length75mWidth11.4mStaterooms71Electricity220vCruising Speed9.0 knots
- MS Vasco da GamaWith a friendly appearance that cannot pass unnoticed, Vasco da Gama is one of CruiseEurope’s most suitable riverboats for a family… Read moreBuilt2002 (refurbished 2014)Guests138Length75mWidth11.4mStaterooms71Electricity220v
- MS Amalia RodriguesMS Amalia Rodrigues ship cruises on Douro River in Portugal (wine region). Itineraries are round-trips leaving from Oporto Portugal. This… Read moreBuilt2019Guests132Crew20Length80 m / 262 ftStaterooms66Gross Tonnage1200 gtBeam12 m / 39 ftCruising Speed9 kn / 17 kph / 10 mph
- Overall RatingExcellent
- RCRon· September 28th, 2022Our Douro tour was excellent in every way. We were on a Croisi boat and two of only four native English passengers but that was not a problem as our fellow French and Spanish passengers were very friendly and we were well looked after by the crew. The... Show moreCroisiEurope River Cruises commented on this reviewDear Mr. Cross, Thank you for leaving a review of your cruise. We are so glad to read you had a wonderful time despite being amongst the only English speaking passengers. We hope we'll have the pleasure to welcome you on board one of our ships again... Show moreTrip date: July 2022
- CWCornelia· June 10th, 2022Complete reis was prima, mooie boot, lekker eten en excursies goed geregeld... Het hotel in Lissabon was qua eten niet goed en (ik heb hier al over gemaild) een toeslag voor verstelbare bedden die er niet waren, waarvan later gezegd werd dat het voor de... Show moreTrip date: May 2022
- PAPatricia· October 27th, 2019This was. A wonderful experience, there were no problems and very informative. The guides were fluent in English and knew their Country. W hen we arrived at the boat it was so well organized and the porters were impressive in how they handled the... Show moreCroisiEurope River Cruises commented on this reviewDear Mrs. Robertson, thank you for your lovely review. We are glad to read that despite being ill, you were able to enjoy your trip. We look forward to welcome you again on board one of our ships. CroisiEurope Customer Care DepartmentTrip date: October 2019
- APAnne· October 26th, 2019Facilities and staff were great.Trip date: October 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Monday29 May, 2023Monday5 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,050
- Saturday10 Jun, 2023Saturday17 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,850
- Monday17 Jul, 2023Monday24 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,750
- Saturday29 Jul, 2023Saturday5 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,986
- Thursday10 Aug, 2023Thursday17 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,986
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- EuroPortugal and Spain
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CPortugal and Spain
- Type EPortugal and Spain
- Type FPortugal and Spain
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Portugal and Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before July 20th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after July 20th, 2023, a minimum payment of 30% is required to confirm your booking with CroisiEurope River Cruises. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 120 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- The following cards are accepted for "CroisiEurope River Cruises" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- TourRadar can request CroisiEurope River Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of CroisiEurope River Cruises. Please familiarise yourself with the CroisiEurope River Cruises payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Europe
- Portugal Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Family Trip to Europe Itineraries (From 1 to 3 Weeks)
- 10 Best River Cruise Companies (With 5,640 Reviews)
- 10 Best Luxury River Cruises & Lines 2022
- World's Best River Cruises 2023/2024
- River Cruise
- 8 days
- From Lisbon to Porto
- From Lisbon to Porto
- Operators in Europe
- Lisbon, Porto and the Douro Valley Tours in Portugal
- Douro Tours
- Portugal Tours
- Europe Tours
- River Cruise
- Fully Guided
- In-depth Cultural
- Portugal tours
- Spain tours