Spain, France and Switzerland (from Madrid to Zurich)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,618
Unlock $40 in extra savings
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Madrid and end in Zurich! With the in-depth cultural tour Spain, France and Switzerland (from Madrid to Zurich), you have a 12 day tour package taking you through Madrid, Spain and 13 other destinations in Europe. Spain, France and Switzerland (from Madrid to Zurich) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Age range
- 5 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Europamundo:Write a review
- Sandy Lewis's review about another Europamundo tour4.5 - Excellent...hlight was definitely seeing the Sarah Desert in Morocco. I would use Europamundo again. Thanks heaps to Ana Pedro and Abdel you were all very professi... Read more
- Sylvia Boyle's review about another Europamundo tour4.5 - ExcellentSites were very good & difficult to choose just one. Evor was lovely with great view & cathedral etc, & Barcelona and ... Read more
- MeredithGawler's review about another Europamundo tour4.0 - GoodMy meals comment refers only to breakfasts as that is all that was included for me. Would have liked more optional activ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Madrid
- Day 2: Madrid
- Day 3: Madrid, Zaragoza (saragossa), Poblet, Montserrat, Barcelona
- Day 4: Barcelona
- Day 5: Barcelona, Paris
- Day 6: Paris
- Day 7: Paris
- Day 8: Paris, Noyers, Beaune, Lyon
- Day 9: Lyon, Geneva, Zurich
- Day 10: Zurich
- Day 11: Zurich, Louver, Zurich
- Day 12: Zurich
- Optional Extras
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Explore the Wonders of Switzerland with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Spain, France and Switzerland (from Madrid to Zurich)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from Madrid12 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Zurich10+ seats left$43USD $1,735Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from Madrid12 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Zurich10+ seats left$43USD $1,735Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJun 12, 2018from Madrid12 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Zurich10+ seats left$43USD $1,735Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJun 19, 2018from Madrid12 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Zurich10+ seats left$43USD $1,735Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJun 26, 2018from Madrid12 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Zurich10+ seats left$42USD $1,688Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJul 3, 2018from Madrid12 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Zurich10+ seats left$42USD $1,688Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJul 10, 2018from Madrid12 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Zurich10+ seats left$42USD $1,688Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJul 17, 2018from Madrid12 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Zurich10+ seats left$42USD $1,688Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJul 24, 2018from Madrid12 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Zurich10+ seats left$42USD $1,688Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJul 31, 2018from Madrid12 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Zurich10+ seats left$42USD $1,688Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroSpain and France
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Madrid is the starting point and Zurich is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2018 the full payment of $1,618 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1618 for Spain, France and Switzerland (from Madrid to Zurich), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,324 km.
- Madrid (Spain)
- 274 km
- Zaragoza (Spain)
- 166 km
- Reial Monestir de Santa Maria de Poblet (Spain)
- 67 km
- Monestir de Montserrat (Spain)
- 36 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 831 km
- Paris (France)
- 178 km
- Noyers (France)
- 98 km
- Beaune (France)
- 140 km
- Lyon (France)
- 112 km
- Geneva (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,618 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Spain, France and Switzerland (from Madrid to Zurich) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,970 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours