Spain, France and Switzerland
- Our saving
- US $ 1,635
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Madrid and end in Zurich! With the in-depth cultural tour Spain, France and Switzerland, you have a 12 day tour package taking you through Madrid, Spain and 13 other destinations in Europe. Spain, France and Switzerland includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Age range
- 5 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Europamundo:Write a review
- Agne Butkute's review about another Europamundo tour4.5 - Excellent...her group that we could join for the show. She's amazing! Thank you Europamundo for making our honeymoon full of amazing memories and experiences. We... Read more
- Rita Alvarez's review about another Europamundo tour4.0 - GoodIt was a nice trip even though the weather wasn't. Accommodations were good but I have to point out that the hotel in Ba... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Madrid
- Day 2: Madrid
- Day 3: Madrid, Zaragoza (saragossa), Poblet, Montserrat, Barcelona
- Day 4: Barcelona
- Day 5: Barcelona, Paris
- Day 6: Paris
- Day 7: Paris
- Day 8: Paris, Noyers, Beaune, Lyon
- Day 9: Lyon, Geneva, Zurich
- Day 10: Zurich
- Day 11: Zurich, Louver, Zurich
- Day 12: Zurich
- Optional Extras
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Explore the Wonders of Switzerland with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Shelby29th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Spain, France and Switzerland
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayMar 27, 2018from Madrid12 DaysSaturdayApr 7, 2018to Zurich10+ seats left$71USD $1,706Based on Double Room
- TuesdayApr 3, 2018from Madrid12 DaysSaturdayApr 14, 2018to Zurich10+ seats left$73USD $1,754Based on Double Room
- TuesdayApr 10, 2018from Madrid12 DaysSaturdayApr 21, 2018to Zurich10+ seats left$73USD $1,754Based on Double Room
- TuesdayApr 17, 2018from Madrid12 DaysSaturdayApr 28, 2018to Zurich10+ seats left$73USD $1,754Based on Double Room
- TuesdayApr 24, 2018from Madrid12 DaysSaturdayMay 5, 2018to Zurich10+ seats left$73USD $1,754Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMay 1, 2018from Madrid12 DaysSaturdayMay 12, 2018to Zurich10+ seats left$73USD $1,754Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMay 8, 2018from Madrid12 DaysSaturdayMay 19, 2018to Zurich10+ seats left$73USD $1,754Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMay 15, 2018from Madrid12 DaysSaturdayMay 26, 2018to Zurich10+ seats left$73USD $1,754Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMay 22, 2018from Madrid12 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to Zurich10+ seats left$73USD $1,754Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from Madrid12 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Zurich10+ seats left$73USD $1,754Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroSpain and France
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Madrid is the starting point and Zurich is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 May 2018 the full payment of $1,635 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1635 for Spain, France and Switzerland, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,324 km.
- Madrid (Spain)
- 274 km
- Zaragoza (Spain)
- 166 km
- Reial Monestir de Santa Maria de Poblet (Spain)
- 67 km
- Monestir de Montserrat (Spain)
- 36 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 831 km
- Paris (France)
- 178 km
- Noyers (France)
- 98 km
- Beaune (France)
- 140 km
- Lyon (France)
- 112 km
- Geneva (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,635 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,417 tours in Europe
- covered by 190 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Spain, France and Switzerland via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,519 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours