- US $ 1,512
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Paris
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris
- Day 4: Paris, Noyers, Beaune, Lyon
- Day 5: Lyon, Geneva, Zurich
- Day 6: Zurich
- Day 7: Zurich, Lucerne, Zurich
- Day 8: Zurich, Burglen, Lugano, Morcote, Milan
- Day 9: Milan, Pisa, Rome
- Day 10: Rome
- Day 11: Rome
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- SBSabuWritten on April 6, 20194.0 - Good
The places where more time is required for only very less time and some very unimportant places got plenty of time. This was the feeing for our entire group.example: at Milan( Italy) we got hardly 2 hrs.Before reaching Milan , we were forced to spent 3 hrs... Read moreShow detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Sabu, receive a warm greeting. We are sorry that the hotels couldnt help you with the adjacent rooms, this always will depends of the availability. And sorry again for the tour logistic you didnt like, thanks for your comments, we will consider it very seriously. Thanks for the photos, are beautiful. Best regards.... Wendy from Europamundo
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Pascal17th March 2019
- Upcoming departures
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- SaturdayNov 23, 2019from Paris11 DaysTuesdayDec 3, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,512Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayNov 30, 2019from Paris11 DaysTuesdayDec 10, 2019to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $1,512Based on Double Room
- SaturdayDec 7, 2019from Paris11 DaysTuesdayDec 17, 2019to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $1,512Based on Double Room
- SaturdayDec 14, 2019from Paris11 DaysTuesdayDec 24, 2019to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $1,512Based on Double Room
- SaturdayDec 21, 2019from Paris11 DaysTuesdayDec 31, 2019to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $1,512Based on Double Room
- SaturdayDec 28, 2019from Paris11 DaysTuesdayJan 7, 2020to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $1,562Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJan 4, 2020from Paris11 DaysTuesdayJan 14, 2020to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $1,512Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJan 11, 2020from Paris11 DaysTuesdayJan 21, 2020to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $1,512Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJan 18, 2020from Paris11 DaysTuesdayJan 28, 2020to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $1,512Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJan 25, 2020from Paris11 DaysTuesdayFeb 4, 2020to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $1,512Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroFrance , Italy and Vatican City (Holy See)
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Paris is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 24 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 24 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Europamundo. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Europamundo. Please familiarise yourself with the Europamundo payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Paris (France)
- 178 km
- Noyers (France)
- 98 km
- Beaune (France)
- 140 km
- Lyon (France)
- 112 km
- Geneva (Switzerland)
- 224 km
- Zurich (Switzerland)
- 28 km
- Rapperswil - Jona (Switzerland)
- 28 km
- Zurich (Switzerland)
- 91 km
- Grindelwald (Switzerland)
- 52 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,512 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,522 tours in Europe
- covered by 531 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Joyful Treasures