Classical Symphony with Budapest (from Rome to Budapest)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,084
- See the Piazzale Michelangelo in Florence
- Have dinner in the Mestre area in Venice
- Enjoy a boat trip on the Danube River in Budapest
- Age range
- up to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus, Christmas & New Year
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome
- Day 2: Rome
- Day 3: Rome, Florence
- Day 4: Florence, Venice
- Day 5: Venice, Innsbruck, Kitzbuhel
- Day 6: Kitzbuhel, Salzburg, Vienna
- Day 7: Vienna
- Day 8: Vienna, Budapest
- Day 9: Budapest
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Rather poor by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- MBMelindaWritten on September 26, 20181.5 - Rather poor
Never again would I travel with this tour company. (Europomunda) The tour guide left people behind. I understood after a few days how it works: bus to city, local guide, dump tourists in the shopping area for hours, maybe pick them up late at night to go to... Read moreShow detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Melinda, receive a greeting. It is very sad that a poor image of our operations has been made, perhaps because he did not have the necessary information prior to his trip. We greatly regret your disagreement for that purpose. We are always at your service. Cynthia from Europamundo.
- RPRoseWritten on May 22, 20184.0 - Good
The itinerary was great. Tour leaders very professionalShow detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello,Rose Palmer , greetings from us. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience, we are pleased to know that your trip was a success. It means a lot to us your words, your kind comment made us the day. Thank you very much for your comments and we are at your service Gabriela from Europamundo.
- YangWritten on May 22, 20183.0 - Average
The first part of the trip with Antonio was really great and he was very responsible and proactive. The latter part once we got to Salzburg, was not as exciting. I forgot the tour guide's name but he seemed not so interested in his job or just really tired...Show detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Yang Zhao We want to thank you for taking the time and sharing your experience with us. We are pleased to know that your trip was satisfactory in general terms. We regret that we have not met all your expectations and receive an apology for the inconvenience. For us the feedback of our clients is very important, it is the base for the daily improvement of our services and facilities. We will take your comments into consideration and analyze them to improve. Thank you very much and we are at your service. Greetings .... Gabriela from Europamundo
- AKAnnaWritten on March 3, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour was well put together. The destinations were great and guides were good. Antonio was the best guide ever!! Very energetic and positive, and knowledgeable. He definitely gets 5/5 points. The only complaint is the hotel in Florence (West Florence... Read more
- IsabelWritten on February 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was well planned among sites in different countries. Tour leaders Albert from Barcelona and Marcia were caring and professional. Other local tour guides in different countries were full of knowledge as well. The trip has its flexible itinerary such... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lillian16th January 2019
Classical Symphony with Budapest (from Rome to Budapest)
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Rome9 DaysMondaySep 9, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$29USD $1,180Based on Double Room
- SundaySep 8, 2019from Rome9 DaysMondaySep 16, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$29USD $1,180Based on Double Room
- SundaySep 15, 2019from Rome9 DaysMondaySep 23, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$29USD $1,180Based on Double Room
- SundaySep 22, 2019from Rome9 DaysMondaySep 30, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$29USD $1,180Based on Double Room
- SundaySep 29, 2019from Rome9 DaysMondayOct 7, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$29USD $1,180Based on Double Room
- SundayOct 6, 2019from Rome9 DaysMondayOct 14, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$29USD $1,180Based on Double Room
- SundayOct 13, 2019from Rome9 DaysMondayOct 21, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$29USD $1,180Based on Double Room
- SundayOct 20, 2019from Rome9 DaysMondayOct 28, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$29USD $1,180Based on Double Room
- SundayOct 27, 2019from Rome9 DaysMondayNov 4, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$29USD $1,180Based on Double Room
- SundayNov 3, 2019from Rome9 DaysMondayNov 11, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$28USD $1,124Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly , Vatican City (Holy See) and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 29 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 29 October 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Europamundo. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Europamundo. Please familiarise yourself with the Europamundo payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Rome (Italy)
- 3 km
- Vatican City (Vatican City (Holy See))
- 3 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 203 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 103 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 307 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 251 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 214 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,084 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,050 tours in Europe
- covered by 567 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Classical Symphony with Budapest (from Rome to Budapest) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Classical Symphony with Budapest (from Rome to Budapest)