Classical Symphony with Budapest
- Our saving
- US $ 1,096
Unlock $27 in extra savings
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- See the Piazzale Michelangelo in Florence
- Have dinner in the Mestre area in Venice
- Enjoy a boat trip on the Danube River in Budapest
- Age range
- 5 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Start in Rome and end in Budapest! With the coach/bus tour Classical Symphony with Budapest, you have a 9 day tour package taking you from Rome to Budapest and through Rome, Italy and 7 other destinations in Europe. Classical Symphony with Budapest includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Rather Poor
- AKAnnaWritten on March 3, 20183.5 - GoodThe tour was well put together. The destinations were great and guides were good. Antonio was the best guide ever!! Very energetic and positive, and knowledgeable. He definitely gets 5/5 points. The only complaint is the hotel in Florence (West Florence hotel). This was the worst hotel I’ve stayed in my entire life. The room was so outdated, have to buy WiFi access, food was pretty bad and water in the shower was room temperature. No idea who rated that place 4*. Other than that, the tour was good and I’d do it all over again.Show detailed ratings
- IsabelWritten on February 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe trip was well planned among sites in different countries. Tour leaders Albert from Barcelona and Marcia were caring and professional. Other local tour guides in different countries were full of knowledge as well. The trip has its flexible itinerary such as free time in Budapest or Rome, so that tourists have a bit free time to discover the famous historical cities. Albert even made a customized little short stop at Innsbruck in Austria for us despite it was a long driving journey that day. The bus was comfortable and two drivers drove carefully and efficiently. I felt safe throughout the trip, not to mention the good and friendly people I met from all over the world. People came and went at different sights but it didn't feel a bit bad about the trip, making new friends has always been a pleasure. 9 days for less than USD1000 with professional tour leaders, well carried itinerary and comfy single hotel rooms without single supplement, I will try other euromundo trips whenever it is good for me and I will suggest to you as well. It's not a luxurious, high-end kinda trip, but u still feel that every dime you've spent was worthy.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome
- Day 2: Rome
- Day 3: Rome
- Day 4
- Day 5: Verona, Salzburg
- Day 6: Salzburg
- Day 7
- Day 8
- Day 9
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Wendy29th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Classical Symphony with Budapest
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayApr 8, 2018from Rome9 DaysMondayApr 16, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$30USD $1,206Based on Double Room
- SundayApr 22, 2018from Rome9 DaysMondayApr 30, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$30USD $1,206Based on Double Room
- SundayApr 29, 2018from Rome9 DaysMondayMay 7, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$30USD $1,206Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 6, 2018from Rome9 DaysMondayMay 14, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$30USD $1,206Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 13, 2018from Rome9 DaysMondayMay 21, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$30USD $1,206Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 20, 2018from Rome9 DaysMondayMay 28, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$30USD $1,206Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Rome9 DaysMondayJun 4, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$30USD $1,206Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Rome9 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$30USD $1,206Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Rome9 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$30USD $1,206Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Rome9 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$30USD $1,206Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroItaly , Vatican City (Holy See) and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 May 2018 the full payment of $1,096 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1096 for Classical Symphony with Budapest, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,317 km.
- Rome (Italy)
- 3 km
- Vatican City (Vatican City (Holy See))
- 3 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 203 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 103 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 307 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 251 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 214 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,096 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,433 tours in Europe
- covered by 191 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Classical Symphony with Budapest via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Classical Symphony with Budapest