Amsterdam and Berlin
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 23 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 466
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Explore the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam
- Discover Amsterdam's hidden gems
- Stroll through in Berlin
- Age range
- 5 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- CFCarlaWritten on May 9, 20184.5 - ExcellentReally well planned, we were informed about everything and always had all of our questions answered. We had an amazing tour guide called Ana and she was delightful. Amazing tripShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Amsterdam
- Day 2: Amsterdam
- Day 3: Amsterdam, Hamelin, Berlin
- Day 4: Berlin
- Day 5: Berlin
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sarah27th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Amsterdam and Berlin
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayMay 24, 2018from Amsterdam5 DaysMondayMay 28, 2018to Berlin10+ seats left$12USD $495Based on Double Room
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Amsterdam5 DaysMondayJun 4, 2018to Berlin10+ seats left$12USD $495Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from Amsterdam5 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to Berlin10+ seats left$12USD $495Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJun 14, 2018from Amsterdam5 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to Berlin10+ seats left$12USD $495Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJun 21, 2018from Amsterdam5 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Berlin10+ seats left$12USD $495Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJun 28, 2018from Amsterdam5 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to Berlin10+ seats left$12USD $495Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJul 5, 2018from Amsterdam5 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to Berlin10+ seats left$12USD $483Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJul 12, 2018from Amsterdam5 DaysMondayJul 16, 2018to Berlin10+ seats left$12USD $483Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJul 19, 2018from Amsterdam5 DaysMondayJul 23, 2018to Berlin10+ seats left$12USD $483Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJul 26, 2018from Amsterdam5 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to Berlin10+ seats left$12USD $483Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroNetherlands and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Amsterdam is the starting point and Berlin is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 July 2018 the full payment of $466 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $466 for Amsterdam and Berlin, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 632 km.
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 18 km
- Volendam (Netherlands)
- 17 km
- Zaanse Schans (Netherlands)
- 13 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 306 km
- Hameln (Germany)
- 278 km
- Berlin (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $466 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,926 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Amsterdam and Berlin via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Amsterdam and Berlin