- Our saving
- US $ 716
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Enjoy the seaside village of Himare
- See the Ali Pasha Castle in Albania
- Enjoy snorkeling in Bunec Beach
- Rather Poor
- EPEmilieWritten on September 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentSuch a great and fun trip, truly had the feeling to do a road trip with friends. Rando our guide was fantastic! Highly recommended!Show detailed ratings
- MMichelleWritten on July 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentGeri our guide was amazing. He went above and beyond to make sure our needs were met. Rando our driver was also excellent. Both of them made my Albanian vacation truly unforgettable.Show detailed ratings
- KathyWritten on May 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentAndi and Rando made sure we did a good amount of hiking and exploring, took us to remote beaches that were beautiful and we had all to ourselves, and overall added to our appreciation and enjoyment of Albania’s natural beauty and culture. This tour was absolutely what I was hoping for!Show detailed ratings
- FFrancescaWritten on September 30, 20174.5 - ExcellentVery good experience! Such an amazing trip. Geri and Rando are the best guides to explore Albania. Was a much more better way to discover the country instead traditional tourism. I saw beautiful places I would never see by my own and it's thanks to them! I recommend.Show detailed ratings
- FrancescaWritten on September 11, 20174.5 - ExcellentEverything was amazing! The communication before the trip, they answered every e-mail and question i had, the guides where really nice and worried about me having a good time. Finally, we did everything as said in the schedule, but there was rain in the last beach so they offered to change plans so everything went perfect!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Travel day
- Day 2: Himare via Vlore & Llogara National Park
- Day 3: Gjipe Canyon & Bay and Boat Ride to the cove of Jale
- Day 4: Llaman Beach & Ali Pasha Castle
- Day 5: Sarande via Borsh Beach
- Day 6: Ksamil Islands & Castle of Lekuresit
- Day 7: Tirane via “Blue Eye” spring & Gjirokaster
- Day 8: Departure day
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jennifer, 59 years old26th September 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Tirana8 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to Tirana10+ seats left$78$794-10%USD $716
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Tirana8 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Tirana10+ seats left$84$861-10%USD $777
- ThursdayMay 16, 2019from Tirana8 DaysThursdayMay 23, 2019to Tirana10+ seats left$84$861-10%USD $777
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Tirana8 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Tirana10+ seats left$96$982-10%USD $886
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Tirana8 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Tirana10+ seats left$96$982-10%USD $886
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Tirana8 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to Tirana10+ seats left$96$982-10%USD $886
- SundayAug 25, 2019from Tirana8 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to Tirana10+ seats left$96$982-10%USD $886
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Tirana8 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to Tirana10+ seats left$96$982-10%USD $886
- SundaySep 15, 2019from Tirana8 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to Tirana10+ seats left$84$861-10%USD $777
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Tirana.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Good Albania booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 December 2018 the full payment of $716 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $716 for Albanian Riviera, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Good Albania will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Good Albania tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 398 km.
- Tirana (Albania)
- 125 km
- Llogara National Park (Albania)
- 20 km
- Himara (Albania)
- 10 km
- Dhermi (Albania)
- 15 km
- Porto Palermo (Albania)
- 30 km
- Saranda (Albania)
- 11 km
- Ksamil (Albania)
- 3 km
- Butrint National Park (Albania)
- 36 km
- Gjirokastra (Albania)
- 27 km
- Tepelena (Albania)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $716 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,335 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Albanian Riviera via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Albanian Riviera