Porto, the Douro Valley (Portugal), and Salamanca (Spain)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,757
- Rather Poor
- LOLindsayWritten on September 2, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Would have liked more time on shore to explore the towns on the river banks and not just cruising all days staff great and overall trip and passengers a great experience
- RTRobertWritten on May 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The river and the crew.
- ZPZhannaWritten on August 17, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The best part was the crew,really like a family. They were friendly, efficient and impressively all spoke several languages.The transportation was OK but we always had to beg for extra air.The driver acted like he was doing a favor when adding air.The tours... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: PORTO
- Day 2: PORTO - REGUA
- Day 3: REGUA - PINHAO - VEGA DE TERON (Spain)
- Day 4: VEGA DE TERON - BARCA D'ALVA
- Day 5: BARCA D'ALVA - FERRADOSA - FOLGOSA - LEVERINHO
- Day 6: LEVERINHO - PORTO
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
CroisiEurope River Cruises Ships
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- What is CroisiEurope?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are meals served onboard?
Once you are onboard the cruise, all of your meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided for the whole duration of your cruise. CroisiEurope is very proud of the meals they serve to passengers and you will probably experience some of the best French and European cuisine at their tables. Depending on the excursions planned, some meals may not be provided on board however if this is the case, it will be clearly stated in the cruise programme. Breakfast is usually a self-serve buffet in the onboard restaurant, which may include pastries, coffee, tea, juice, breads, jams, a variety of sausages and cold cut meats, eggs, fresh fruit, and yoghurt. Lunch and dinner will be a 3-course sit-down meal and is served at set times and in single seating for all passengers. Both lunch and dinner meals are paired with excellent complimentary wines for you to enjoy.
Will drinks be provided on the cruise?
On all CroisiEurope cruises, you will be provided with complimentary beverages at every meal, including mineral water, fruit juice, tea, coffee, house wine and beer. Drinks served at the bar are included in the full price of selected cruises as well. Champagne, premium brand vintage wines and spirits are listed on a special wine list and are available for an additional charge on all cruises.
Are you able to cater for people with food allergies or special dietary requests?
At the time of booking please advise your specific dietary needs to our team of cruise consultants and Croisi will do their best with a menu that will meet your needs.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernard5th October 2018
Porto, the Douro Valley (Portugal), and Salamanca (Spain)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Porto6 DaysFridayJul 19, 2019to Porto10+ seats left$84USD $2,025Based on MIDDLE DECK 2 ADJUSTABLE TWIN BEDS
- FridayJul 19, 2019from Porto6 DaysWednesdayJul 24, 2019to Porto4 seats left Miguel TorgaMiguel Torga$84USD $2,025Based on MIDDLE DECK 2 BEDS CU
- FridayAug 2, 2019from Porto6 DaysWednesdayAug 7, 2019to Porto10+ seats left$84USD $2,025Based on MIDDLE DECK 2 BEDS CU
- WednesdayAug 14, 2019from Porto6 DaysMondayAug 19, 2019to Porto10+ seats left$73USD $1,757Based on MAIN DECK 2 BEDS CU
- SundayAug 18, 2019from Porto6 DaysFridayAug 23, 2019to Porto10+ seats left MS Infante don HenriqueMS Infante don Henrique$75USD $1,805Based on MIDDLE DECK 2 ADJUSTABLE TWIN BEDS
- MondayAug 19, 2019from Porto6 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to Porto10+ seats left$86USD $2,052Based on UPPER DECK 2 ADJUSTABLE TWIN BEDS
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroPortugal and Spain
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal and Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Porto.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CroisiEurope River Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this CroisiEurope River Cruises booking. The remaining balance is then payable 120 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 May 2019 the full payment of $1,757 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1757 for Porto, the Douro Valley (Portugal), and Salamanca (Spain), but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CroisiEurope River Cruises tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Porto (Portugal)
- 71 km
- Peso da Regua (Portugal)
- 21 km
- Pinhao (Portugal)
- 54 km
- Vega de Terron (Spain)
- 107 km
- Salamanca (Spain)
- 108 km
- Barca de Alva (Portugal)
- 30 km
- Senhora da Ribeira (Portugal)
- 7 km
- Ferradosa (Portugal)
- 101 km
- Folgosa (Portugal)
- 20 km
- Leverinho (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,757 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,329 tours in Europe
- covered by 336 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Porto, the Douro Valley (Portugal), and Salamanca (Spain)