The Camargue and the wild Rhône.
- Our saving
- US $ 1,110
- +6 Destinations
- Southern France
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Travel style
- River Cruise
- Rather Poor
- KaiWritten on May 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentThere are only the two of us speaking English but the cruise staffs have no problem to take excellent care of us making it one of our best cruise experience.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Lyon - AVIGNON
- Day 2: AVIGNON - VIVIERS, the Ardèche Gorges
- Day 3: VIVIERS - TAIN-L'HERMITAGE, the Vercors Plateau
- Day 4: TAIN-L'HERMITAGE - VIENNE - LYON
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
CroisiEurope River Cruises Ship
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Page, 60 years old4th October 2018
The Camargue and the wild Rhône.
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- July 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Avignon4 DaysTuesdayMay 21, 2019to Lyon10+ seats left MS Van GoghMS Van Gogh$37USD $1,180Based on MAIN DECK 2 ADJUSTABLE TWIN BEDS
- WednesdayJul 3, 2019from Avignon4 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Lyon10+ seats left MS Van GoghMS Van Gogh$35USD $1,146Based on MAIN DECK 2 ADJUSTABLE TWIN BEDS
- ThursdaySep 19, 2019from Avignon4 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to LyonOnly 2 seats leftMS Van GoghMS Van Gogh$42USD $1,361Based on UPPER DECK 2 ADJUSTABLE TWIN BEDS
- SaturdayOct 19, 2019from Avignon4 DaysTuesdayOct 22, 2019to Lyon10+ seats left MS Van GoghMS Van Gogh$34USD $1,110Based on MAIN DECK 1 BED SINGLE - Single
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Avignon is the starting point and Lyon is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CroisiEurope River Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this CroisiEurope River Cruises booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 January 2019 the full payment of $1,110 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1110 for The Camargue and the wild Rhône., but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CroisiEurope River Cruises tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Avignon (France)
- 22 km
- Pont du Gard (France)
- 44 km
- Gorges de l'Ardeche (France)
- 24 km
- Saint-Etienne-des-Sorts (France)
- 33 km
- Viviers (France)
- 67 km
- Tain-l’Hermitage (France)
- 50 km
- Vienne (France)
- 27 km
- Lyon (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,110 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,335 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Camargue and the wild Rhône.