Fort Palaces, Taj Mahal, Temple and Lake City of Rajasthan
- Tour Operator:
- Yolo India Tours
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 5 to 95
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- New Delhi
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- DAY 01 IN DELHI
- DAY 02 EXPLORE DELHI
- DAY 03 DELHI-AGRA (220 KMS / 03-04 HOURS DRIVE)
- DAY 04 AGRA-JAIPUR (280 KMS /05-06 HOURS DRIVE)
- DAY 05 JAIPUR
- DAY 06 JAIPUR-JODHPUR (300 KMS / 05 HOURS DRIVE)
- DAY 07 JODHPUR-RANAKPUR-UDAIPUR (260 KMS / 05 HOURS DRIVE)
- DAY 8 UDAIPUR
- DAY 09 UDAIPUR-DELHI (BY FLIGHT)
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- MGMaria· February 27th, 2020Couldn't have wished for a better experience on my first India tour. I was very nervous because i never traveled on my own, everybody on the tour driver, guides and tour company make me feel at home with their friendly service. The tour is very well... Show moreTrip date: February 2020
- LLLili· October 16th, 2019Amazing experience in India. Well organised tour with lots of activities but also some free time to enjoy. Yolo India tours company looked after us so well and it was very thoughtful for arranging a surprise birthday cake for my mother. It is... Show moreYolo India Tours commented on this reviewThank you Lili Lopez for visiting our beautiful country and provide us opportunity to serve you. We are happy you found our tour as great and enjoyed all the services offered by us. We love to provide authentic experience of our beautiful country. Thank... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- MHMia· August 22nd, 2019I would highly recommend Yolo India Tours to anyone wanting to explore India. We have experienced such a wide range of India's culture, spiritual and natural. I traveled with my friends, we had the most amazing time. All hotels were of a good standards,... Show moreYolo India Tours commented on this reviewDear Mia, Thank you very much for your highly recommendation, it means a lot to us. We are happy to know you like our hand picked hotels and services of our guides. Thank you for enjoying your holiday with us. Kind Regards Yolo India Tours familyTrip date: July 2019
- ETEvan· June 29th, 2019We were picked up from airport in Delhi, taken to our hotel, introduced to our driver Muhan. He has driven us 5 cities in 9 days, taken great care of us. He knows the cities and country roads and we always felt very safe and secure. We visited Delhi,... Show moreYolo India Tours commented on this reviewDear Evan Thomas, Thank you very much for taking time to review our labor of love. We are very glad to know you had great time in our beautiful country. Our aim is to create unique travel experience for each guest as per their interest and need. This... Show moreTrip date: April 2019
- Sally· November 12th, 2018An absolutely fabulous tour of Rajasthan. Communication before the tour was excellent with all queries answered within 24 hours. We were met at the airport by our driver for the week, Jaipal Singh, with a big smile, a bottle of water and a garland... Show moreYolo India Tours commented on this reviewA Big thank you Sally Thomas for your wonderful words about your trip to India. Nothing encourages us more than our guest satisfaction and recommendation. We appreciate you speaking highly of our staff and service. It is always our honor to be part of... Show moreTrip date: October 2018
- JBJuliette· March 6th, 2018I had a fantastic experience, we had a very fun and educational your with a very helpful driver/bodyguard/friend who drove a clean car as smoothly as one can on Indian roads and always told us tips, stories and anecdotes. We had a guide in each city and... Show moreYolo India Tours commented on this reviewA big thank you Juliette for appreciating our Labor of Love. We are happy to know the trip was fun and educational for you. Thank you very much for appreciating our choice of hotels. We provide hotels which are visited by our team members before sending... Show moreTrip date: March 2018
- NNicholas· October 1st, 2017Great experience. Love d country and people's. Everything very well organised and special take care. Great team work. Thanks to Yolo team. We recommend you.Yolo India Tours commented on this reviewDear Nicolas, We are glad that you loved incredible India and its people. Thank you very much for appreciating our team work and giving us opportunity to serve you .Trip date: September 2017
- CSClaudia· May 11th, 2017I recently traveled India with some friends visiting Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Udaipur. We loved this extremely well organized tour. We stayed in 03 star modern and heritage hotels. We received knowledgeable and friendly local guides in every city for... Show moreYolo India Tours commented on this reviewThank you Claudia for your valuable feedback. Your group was a lot of fun. There is lot more in India which is waiting for you to explore.Trip date: April 2017
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -10%Thursday13 May, 2021EnglishFriday21 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$990$891
- -10%Friday14 May, 2021EnglishSaturday22 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$990$891
- -10%Saturday15 May, 2021EnglishSunday23 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$990$891
- -10%Monday17 May, 2021EnglishTuesday25 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$990$891
- -10%Tuesday18 May, 2021EnglishWednesday26 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$990$891
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationThursday20 May, 2021EnglishFriday28 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$990$891
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationFriday21 May, 2021EnglishSaturday29 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$990$891
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday22 May, 2021EnglishSunday30 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$990$891
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationMonday24 May, 2021EnglishTuesday1 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$990$891Book With Flexibility
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday25 May, 2021EnglishWednesday2 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$990$891Book With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is it possible to book a triple share room?
- What are the extra expenses not included in the tour price?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- I’m a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- I am travelling with my partner, can we share a room?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- Is there a hotel list available?
- Are the flights included?
- How many places do you visit on this tour?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar