New Year's Eve on the Elbe
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 23 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,388
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Dresden and end in Berlin ! With the river cruise tour New Year's Eve on the Elbe, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Dresden, Germany and 4 other destinations in Germany. New Year's Eve on the Elbe includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
Other reviews about CroisiEurope River Cruises:Write a review
- Troy Hebert's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour5.0 - ExcellentEverything about it was awesome. From the moment we boarded to the time we got off.
- Jan George Fourie's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour5.0 - ExcellentHi, we had a great time with you. We will definitely recommend. It was really relaxed and comfortable.
- Kai Cheong Chow's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour5.0 - ExcellentThere are only the two of us speaking English but the cruise staffs have no problem to take excellent care of us making ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 : DECEMBER 26th: DRESDEN
- Day 2 : DECEMBER 27th: DRESDEN
- Day 3 : DECEMBER 28th: MEISSEN - WITTENBERG
- Day 4 : DECEMBER 29th: WITTENBERG - MAGDEBURG
- Day 5 : DECEMBER 30th: MAGDEBURG - BERLIN
- Day 6 : DECEMBER 31st: BERLIN TEGEL
- Day 7 : JANUARY 1st: BERLIN TEGEL
CroisiEurope River Cruises Ship
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
New Year's Eve on the Elbe
STARTENDSEATS LEFTTRANSPORTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdayDec 26, 2018from Dresden7 DaysTuesdayJan 1, 2019to BerlinOnly 2 seats leftMS Elbe PrincesseMS Elbe PrincesseOnly 4 days left toSave $99USD $2,388Based on MAIN DECK 1 DOUBLE BEDBook Online Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Dresden is the starting point and Berlin is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CroisiEurope River Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this CroisiEurope River Cruises booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 August 2018 the full payment of $2,388 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2388 for New Year's Eve on the Elbe, but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CroisiEurope River Cruises tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 323 km.
- Dresden (Germany)
- 21 km
- Meissen (Germany)
- 99 km
- Lutherstadt Wittenberg (Germany)
- 74 km
- Magdeburg (Germany)
- 128 km
- Berlin (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,388 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,893 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours