- Our saving
- US $ 2,556
- Rather Poor
- GCGinetteWritten on April 8, 20175.0 - ExcellentOur iberian vacation was great. Beatriz our guide was funny and well organized. All our accommodations were good and well located.Show detailed ratings
- FAFlorenceWritten on September 30, 20165.0 - ExcellentMy husband and I had a wondeful time on the 913 Iberian Vacation. The group we were with were extremely pleasant. There were no hickcups throughout the tour. Our guide Sam was great. He was knowledgeable of the areas, gave us some history & tidbits. He also was concern for our safety and told us what to be aware of as a procautionery measure. The places we stayed at were wonderful. The dinners provided were good. My only disappoint -ment was the farewell dinner. There I felt the meat very dry & desert was nothing special. I was not alone on this comment. The breakfast at all hotels were fantanstic. Something for everyone to chose from. The Hacienda Zorita Wine and Spa room did not provide enough lighting but it made up for it due to its beautiful setting. The motorcoach was comfortible. I did notice that in Europe that the hotels do not provide "face cloths" as the American hotels do. Since I had brought disposable facewipes it was not a problem but perhaps something to be noted if not already.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN MADRID, SPAIN
- Day 2: MADRID
- Day 3: MADRID–SEGOVIA–AVILA–SALAMANCA
- Day 4: SALAMANCA–FATIMA, PORTUGAL–LISBON
- Day 5: LISBON
- Day 6: LISBON–AZARUJA–SEVILLE, SPAIN
- Day 7: SEVILLE
- Day 8: SEVILLE–TANGIER, MOROCCO
- Day 9: TANGIER–COSTA DEL SOL, SPAIN
- Day 10: AT LEISURE ON THE COSTA DEL SOL
- Day 11: COSTA DEL SOL–GRANADA
- Day 12: GRANADA–TOLEDO–MADRID
- Day 13: MADRID
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the size of the motorcoach?
Each Globus motorcoach features plush, reclining seats with headrests, individual air-conditioning vents, and extra leg room. A high-fidelity sound system broadcasts professional Tour Director's commentary to every seat. The custom of daily seat rotation gives everyone a variety of vantage points for a richer experience.
On the tour do you have the option to visit the caves St Michael at Gibraltar?
You will visit the strategic rock fortress of Gibraltar, in British hands since 1704. See the Upper Galleries, part of the Great Seige Tunnels (outside), and visit St. Michael's Caves, consisting of an Upper Hall with five connecting passages to a smaller hall. Also view the ruins of the Moorish Castle, providing excellent examples of Islamic architecture of the period, and admire the colony of Barbary Apes, a species of tailless monkeys called Barbary Macaques.
What is the age range of the other travellers? Would this tour be considered suitable for seniors?
The average age on Globus tours is 45-65 but they do allow passengers from the age of 8 years old.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- TuesdayJul 24, 2018from Madrid13 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $2,579Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJul 31, 2018from Madrid13 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to MadridOnly 3 seats leftUSD $2,579Based on Double Room
- TuesdayAug 7, 2018from Madrid13 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $2,579Based on Double Room
- TuesdayAug 14, 2018from Madrid13 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $2,579Based on Double Room
- TuesdayAug 21, 2018from Madrid13 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Madrid10+ seats leftUSD $2,579Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
- TuesdayAug 28, 2018from Madrid13 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $2,579Based on Double Room
- TuesdaySep 4, 2018from Madrid13 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $2,599Based on Double Room
- TuesdaySep 11, 2018from Madrid13 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $2,599Based on Double Room
- TuesdaySep 18, 2018from Madrid13 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $2,599Based on Double Room
- TuesdaySep 25, 2018from Madrid13 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $2,579Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSpain and Portugal
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain, Portugal and Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Madrid.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 September 2018 the full payment of $2,556 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2556 for Iberian Vacation, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 69 km
- Segovia (Spain)
- 59 km
- Avila (Spain)
- 88 km
- Salamanca (Spain)
- 295 km
- Fatima (Portugal)
- 108 km
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 313 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 181 km
- Tangier (Morocco)
- 252 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 300 km
- Toledo (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,556 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,717 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Iberian Vacation