The Best of Poland and The Baltics in 13 days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,549
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Melissa "Hello, Baltic Tours! I am a little bit difficult type of person, I am traveling a lot but this tour was one of the most unusual and exclusive, I think because of the good guide and well-chosen locations. I was always thought, how people can see 4 different countries in approximately 13 days, but now I can say that it is possible. I just was not impressed by Mragowo in Poland. Everything else was..."
Start in Krakow and end in Tallinn! With the discovery tour The Best of Poland and The Baltics in 13 days, you have a 13 day tour package taking you through Krakow, Poland and 4 other destinations in Europe. The Best of Poland and The Baltics in 13 days includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 1 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- TthomasBaxterWritten on July 25, 20184.0 - GoodI have never been on a guided bus tour, so this review is without comparisons. I thought the beginning was a shambles - the hotel change to an area so far out of the city did not correspond with your stated guidelines. This was compounded by the hotel being very badly briefed about our arrival and the the guide not able to turn up because of airline issues. Somehow your organisation's back up process was extremely lacking . There was therefore a lot of discontent among my fellow passengers - especially the American contingent.. Elena's arrival made a huge difference, she is very confident, professional, knowledgeable and mist of all patient. The latter she needed in spades because of the continuing complaining and constant repeat questions from a section of the American group (I will never travel with Americans again, they are so ignorant, loud and with a supreme sense of entitlement) . So full marks to your representative. . The others used along the way were also up to their jobs. I think the tour would be more enjoyable if it was extended a few more days so that the long distances could be cut down. 8-9 hour days traveling between the main locations was too long. All the towns were great to visit and the information provided by Elena and the other guides was invaluable. I personally enjoyed the overnight visit to the Mragowe lake resort at (for a break). I do think your itinerary has to be improved as to not expecting passengers to find their own way back to town after the town visit. This was especially unfair at Krakow where the hotel was out of town. Also the cost of some of your add-on trips was expensive. For example I joined an organised tour to the salt mines for less than half the price - similarly with the concert at Riga. So overall the trip allowed me to visit quite wonderful towns in Poland and the Baltics with a great tour guide, but with some misgivings which I hope you take as constructive. Thomas BaxterShow detailed ratings
- JBJoyWritten on July 24, 20184.0 - GoodDisappointed with the hotel locations, particularly Krakov, 20 minute bus ride from the main centre is unacceptable. Riga was the only location that was right in the middle of the old town and wonderful to be able to walk around at ease and not get local transport , a taxi, or at least a 10 minute walk back to the hotel . The hotels were all fine except again for Krakov, 3 star, not 4 and on a major freeway next to a petrol station and opposite Ikea - not a good start. Our guide, Elena was excellent, a very calm lady who dealt well with all the different personalities and was very informative on each county's history.Show detailed ratings
- CHEWWritten on August 30, 20173.5 - Goodthe tour was well organised and well cordinated However two nights in each town except Riga is a bit too short to explorethe cityShow detailed ratings
- TKTomWritten on August 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentProvided that you agree with two design objectives, the Baltic Jewels tour is excellent. First, this is not a tour that books every moment of your time. Baltic Vision provides the essential skeleton for a great tour: they handle lodging and itinerary. They provide a multi-lingual guide who travels with you the whole trip and city overview guides for each city. That leaves considerable time unscheduled. You can fill it yourself if you like to poke around at your own pace or schedule side trips on your own. They also provide numerous optional trips at an extra cost if you don’t want to do things on your own. For us, this was a perfect compromise between trying to devise a long trip entirely on our own or being managed like 2nd graders the whole time. The second tour objective to be aware of is that this tour provides an overview not a detailed study. In 10 days (not counting the arrival or departure days) you visit four countries and 5 major cities. Even though the countries are small, there is considerable travel time on the coaches. There is not a lot of time to explore any one place. But, to repeat, if you like these objectives, it’s a great tour. Baltic Visions booked very good hotels in every city, mostly Radisson Blu four star. Always clean, modern and well located. City guides were very good-to-excellent. They tried hard to give good overviews and insights in the limited time available. As noted, there were several long days of travel by coach, but Baltic Vision tried hard to break up the travel by finding worthwhile places to visit en route. I was very satisfied with my interactions with TourRadar. They were very timely and responsive to any questions or concerns. I can strongly recommend the whole package of itinerary, Baltic Visions, and TourRadar.Show detailed ratings
- MMelissaWritten on February 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentHello, Baltic Tours! I am a little bit difficult type of person, I am traveling a lot but this tour was one of the most unusual and exclusive, I think because of the good guide and well-chosen locations. I was always thought, how people can see 4 different countries in approximately 13 days, but now I can say that it is possible. I just was not impressed by Mragowo in Poland. Everything else was great. Kansha.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1. Krakow
- Day 2. Krakow
- Day 3. Krakow - Warsaw
- Day 4. Warsaw
- Day 5. Warsaw - Gizycko
- Day 6. Gizycko - Vilnius
- Day 7. Vilnius
- Day 8. Vilnius - Riga
- Day 9. Riga
- Day 10. Riga
- Day 11. Riga - Tallinn
- Day 12. Tallinn
- Day 13. Tallinn Departure
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Edith, 72 years old29th September 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
The Best of Poland and The Baltics in 13 days
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayJul 9, 2019from Krakow13 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$48USD $1,549
- TuesdayJul 16, 2019from Krakow13 DaysSundayJul 28, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$48USD $1,549
- TuesdayJul 23, 2019from Krakow13 DaysSundayAug 4, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$48USD $1,549
- TuesdayJul 30, 2019from Krakow13 DaysSundayAug 11, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$48USD $1,549
- TuesdayAug 6, 2019from Krakow13 DaysSundayAug 18, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$48USD $1,549
- TuesdayAug 13, 2019from Krakow13 DaysSundayAug 25, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$48USD $1,549
- TuesdayAug 20, 2019from Krakow13 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$48USD $1,549
- TuesdayAug 27, 2019from Krakow13 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$48USD $1,549
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroLithuania , Latvia and Estonia
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Poland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Lithuania and Latvia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Krakow is the starting point and Tallinn is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Baltic Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 December 2018 the full payment of $1,549 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1549 for The Best of Poland and The Baltics in 13 days, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Baltic Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Baltic Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,187 km.
- Krakow (Poland)
- 252 km
- Warsaw (Poland)
- 393 km
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 262 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 280 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,549 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,511 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Best of Poland and The Baltics in 13 days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Best of Poland and The Baltics in 13 days