The Best of Poland and The Baltics in 13 days
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,521
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Krakow and end in Tallinn! With the adventure tour The Best of Poland and The Baltics in 13 days, you have a 13 day tour package taking you through Krakow, Poland and 4 other destinations in Europe. The Best of Poland and The Baltics in 13 days includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 1 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- TKTomWritten on August 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentProvided that you agree with two design objectives, the Baltic Jewels tour is excellent. First, this is not a tour that books every moment of your time. Baltic Vision provides the essential skeleton for a great tour: they handle lodging and itinerary. They provide a multi-lingual guide who travels with you the whole trip and city overview guides for each city. That leaves considerable time unscheduled. You can fill it yourself if you like to poke around at your own pace or schedule side trips on your own. They also provide numerous optional trips at an extra cost if you don’t want to do things on your own. For us, this was a perfect compromise between trying to devise a long trip entirely on our own or being managed like 2nd graders the whole time. The second tour objective to be aware of is that this tour provides an overview not a detailed study. In 10 days (not counting the arrival or departure days) you visit four countries and 5 major cities. Even though the countries are small, there is considerable travel time on the coaches. There is not a lot of time to explore any one place. But, to repeat, if you like these objectives, it’s a great tour. Baltic Visions booked very good hotels in every city, mostly Radisson Blu four star. Always clean, modern and well located. City guides were very good-to-excellent. They tried hard to give good overviews and insights in the limited time available. As noted, there were several long days of travel by coach, but Baltic Vision tried hard to break up the travel by finding worthwhile places to visit en route. I was very satisfied with my interactions with TourRadar. They were very timely and responsive to any questions or concerns. I can strongly recommend the whole package of itinerary, Baltic Visions, and TourRadar.Show detailed ratings
- MMelissaWritten on February 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentHello, Baltic Tours! I am a little bit difficult type of person, I am traveling a lot but this tour was one of the most unusual and exclusive, I think because of the good guide and well-chosen locations. I was always thought, how people can see 4 different countries in approximately 13 days, but now I can say that it is possible. I just was not impressed by Mragowo in Poland. Everything else was great. Kansha.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1. Krakow
- Day 2. Krakow
- Day 3. Krakow - Warsaw
- Day 4. Warsaw
- Day 5. Warsaw - Mragowo
- Day 6. Mragowo - Vilnius
- Day 7. Vilnius
- Day 8. Vilnius - Riga
- Day 9. Riga
- Day 10. Riga
- Day 11. Riga - Tallinn
- Day 12. Tallinn
- Day 13. Tallinn Departure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
The Best of Poland and The Baltics in 13 days
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayJun 26, 2018from Krakow13 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Tallinn8 seats left$47USD $1,521
- TuesdayJul 10, 2018from Krakow13 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to Tallinn8 seats left$47USD $1,521
- TuesdayJul 17, 2018from Krakow13 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Tallinn8 seats left$47USD $1,521
- TuesdayJul 24, 2018from Krakow13 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to Tallinn8 seats left$47USD $1,521
- TuesdayJul 31, 2018from Krakow13 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to Tallinn8 seats left$47USD $1,521
- TuesdayAug 7, 2018from Krakow13 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to Tallinn8 seats left$47USD $1,521
- TuesdayAug 14, 2018from Krakow13 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to Tallinn8 seats left$47USD $1,521
- TuesdayAug 21, 2018from Krakow13 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Tallinn8 seats left$47USD $1,521
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroLithuania , Latvia and Estonia
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Poland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Lithuania and Latvia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Krakow is the starting point and Tallinn is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Baltic Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $1,521 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1521 for The Best of Poland and The Baltics in 13 days, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Baltic Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Baltic Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,187 km.
- Krakow (Poland)
- 252 km
- Warsaw (Poland)
- 393 km
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 262 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 280 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,521 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Best of Poland and The Baltics in 13 days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Best of Poland and The Baltics in 13 days