The Best of The Baltics Round Trip in 10 days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,051
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start and end in Tallinn! With the discovery tour The Best of The Baltics Round Trip in 10 days, you have a 10 day tour package taking you through Tallinn, Estonia and 4 other destinations in Europe. The Best of The Baltics Round Trip in 10 days includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 1 to 85 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- BLBorisWritten on September 18, 20174.0 - GoodThe tour was average. The hotels were better than expected - almost all 4-stars (even by American standards), with excellent buffet breakfasts. The bus was comfortable, and even had a small bathroom. The guides were knowledgeable, but, I felt, lacked passion. All narration while on the bus were in both German and English, while for walking city tours, the groups were divided and had language-specific guides. What contributed significantly to me marking this tour down were age of passengers on the tour and the itinerary. Before booking I inquired from the tour company how old were the passengers, and was told the range is "30 to 75 years, usually the average is about 54 years". I expected to see that range of people. Instead, our group was almost all couples in the their late fifties and sixties (one gentleman was over 80), with only a few people below 50. The activities reflected the group's age. Half of the group was almost exclusively German-speaking, and they kept to themselves. The other minor issue is with the itinerary. We stopped for a night in Cēsis, a quaint little town, but which did not have any touristic value, and we really could not even see the twon, because we arrived at 5-6pm and left in the morning. We spent a little bit more time in Vilnius, Lithuania's capital, where we arrived in the evening, had a walking city tour in the morning, and then left right after lunch. It would have been nice to stay there longer. Also be mindful that the tour includes basic sightseeing only, and there are quite a few optional tours. You can purchase these while on tour, not necessarily when booking the trip.Show detailed ratings
- WLWaiWritten on August 11, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe guides are very nice. Also thanks to Krisjanis. But I think the time staying at the Parnu for the lunch and tour(12:20-1:45pm) is too shortShow detailed ratings
- NNayanWritten on April 5, 20175.0 - ExcellentMe and a friend of mine, had a great time during the Baltic Impressions tour. Nature is absolutely stunning in the Baltic region, there are plenty of National parks and historical sites to visit. We’re fascinated by the Baltic capitals and their charming medieval Old towns. Thank you very much for the opportunity to discover this region! So many great memories!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1. Arrival Tallinn
- Day 2. Tallinn - Cesis
- Day 3. Cesis - Vilnius
- Day 4. Vilnius - Klaipeda
- Day 5. Klaipeda
- Day 6. Klaipeda - Riga
- Day 7. Riga
- Day 8. Riga - Tallinn
- Day 9. Tallinn
- Day 10. Tallinn Departure
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
The Best of The Baltics Round Trip in 10 days
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayMay 10, 2019from Tallinn10 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$32USD $1,051
- FridayMay 24, 2019from Tallinn10 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$32USD $1,051
- FridayJun 7, 2019from Tallinn10 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$32USD $1,051
- FridayJun 14, 2019from Tallinn10 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$32USD $1,051
- FridayJun 21, 2019from Tallinn10 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$32USD $1,051
- FridayJul 12, 2019from Tallinn10 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$32USD $1,051
- FridayJul 19, 2019from Tallinn10 DaysSundayJul 28, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$32USD $1,051
- FridayJul 26, 2019from Tallinn10 DaysSundayAug 4, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$32USD $1,051
- FridayAug 2, 2019from Tallinn10 DaysSundayAug 11, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$32USD $1,051
- FridayAug 9, 2019from Tallinn10 DaysSundayAug 18, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$32USD $1,051
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroEstonia , Latvia and Lithuania
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Start and end in Tallinn.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Baltic Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 December 2018 the full payment of $1,051 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1051 for The Best of The Baltics Round Trip in 10 days, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Baltic Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Baltic Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,326 km.
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 239 km
- Cesis (Latvia)
- 292 km
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 287 km
- Klaipeda (Lithuania)
- 229 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 280 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,051 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,509 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Best of The Baltics Round Trip in 10 days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Best of The Baltics Round Trip in 10 days