Treasures of Greece & the Islands (2019)
- US $ 4,468
- +13 Destinations
- Mainland Greece
- Rather Poor
- JJamesTehWritten on July 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentLisa, our tour guide was amazing! She modified and greatly improved the tour itinerary. At Olympia, we stayed at the beach front Aldemar resort, then in Santorini, she she organised a delicious 5 course dinner for us and also took us for walking tours in Fira, Oia, Imerovigli, Firostefani, Megalochori and Akrotiri. We had a wonderful time and would definitely use Insight Vacations again.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Athens.
- Day 2: Athens, City of Gods.
- Day 3: The pinnacles of Meteora.
- Day 4: The Sacred Way and onto Olympia.
- Day 5: Ancient Olympia.
- Day 6: Mycenae and Nafplio.
- Day 7: Across the Mediterranean to Mykonos.
- Day 8: Mykonos Mystique.
- Day 9: Mykonos at Leisure.
- Day 10: Set Sail for Santorini.
- Day 11: The Sunsets of Santorini.
- Day 12: Santorini as you wish.
- Day 13: Flight to Athens.
- Day 14: Depart Athens.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Introducing Insight Vacations
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
Treasures of Greece & the Islands (2019)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- TuesdayApr 23, 2019from Athens14 DaysMondayMay 6, 2019to Athens9 seats leftUSD $4,468+ $257 additional upfront costs
- TuesdayApr 30, 2019from Athens14 DaysMondayMay 13, 2019to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $4,468+ $257 additional upfront costs
- TuesdayMay 7, 2019from Athens14 DaysMondayMay 20, 2019to Athens9 seats leftUSD $4,468+ $257 additional upfront costs
- TuesdayMay 14, 2019from Athens14 DaysMondayMay 27, 2019to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $4,468+ $257 additional upfront costs
- TuesdayMay 21, 2019from Athens14 DaysMondayJun 3, 2019to Athens7 seats leftUSD $4,818+ $257 additional upfront costs
- TuesdayMay 28, 2019from Athens14 DaysMondayJun 10, 2019to Athens7 seats leftUSD $4,818+ $257 additional upfront costs
- TuesdayJun 4, 2019from Athens14 DaysMondayJun 17, 2019to Athens8 seats leftUSD $4,818+ $257 additional upfront costs
- TuesdayJun 11, 2019from Athens14 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $4,818+ $257 additional upfront costs
- TuesdayJun 18, 2019from Athens14 DaysMondayJul 1, 2019to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $4,818+ $257 additional upfront costs
- TuesdayJun 25, 2019from Athens14 DaysMondayJul 8, 2019to Athens9 seats leftUSD $5,238+ $257 additional upfront costs
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 December 2018 the full payment of $4,468 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4468 for Treasures of Greece & the Islands (2019), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 91 km
- Mycenae (Greece)
- 18 km
- Nafplio (Greece)
- 32 km
- Epidavros (Greece)
- 131 km
- Olympia (Greece)
- 118 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 36 km
- Thermopylae (Greece)
- 108 km
- Trikala (Greece)
- 21 km
- Kalambaka (Greece)
- 9 km
- Meteora (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,468 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,492 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Treasures of Greece & the Islands (2019)