Treasures of Greece & the Islands (Summer 2019)
- US $ 4,468
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- JJamesTehWritten on July 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Lisa, our tour guide was amazing! She modified and greatly improved the tour itinerary. At Olympia, we stayed at the beach front Aldemar resort, then in Santorini, she she organised a delicious 5 course dinner for us and also took us for walking tours in... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Athens.
- Day 2: Athens, City of Gods.Traditional Greek Taverna Meal With EntertainmentTraditional Greek Taverna Meal With Entertainment
- Day 3: The pinnacles of Meteora.Lively Trikala Town And DinnerLively Trikala Town And Dinner
- Day 4: The Sacred Way and onto Olympia.
- Day 5: Ancient Olympia.
- Day 6: Mycenae and Nafplio.Ancient DelosAncient Delos
- Day 7: Across the Mediterranean to Mykonos.
- Day 8: Mykonos Mystique.Mykonos Island TourMykonos Island Tour
- Day 9: Mykonos at Leisure.
- Day 10: Set Sail for Santorini.Dinner "Meze" Style In Psiri With Acropolis IlluminationsDinner "Meze" Style In Psiri With Acropolis Illuminations
- Day 11: The Sunsets of Santorini.Olive Oil Tasting with DinnerOlive Oil Tasting with DinnerSantorini Island Tour With Visit To AkrotiriSantorini Island Tour With Visit To AkrotiriSunset On BoardSunset On BoardSenses Of Santorini And Oia SunsetSenses Of Santorini And Oia SunsetTraditional Greek Wedding ShowTraditional Greek Wedding Show
- Day 12: Santorini as you wish.
- Day 13: Flight to Athens.
- Day 14: Depart Athens.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Tim Pendlebury
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Sara Tuppen Veloso
- Deliciously Authentic Dining
- The Magic of an Insight Experience
- The Art of Traveling in Style
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Christina13th February 2019
Treasures of Greece & the Islands (Summer 2019)
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- TuesdayJun 4, 2019from Athens14 DaysMondayJun 17, 2019to Athens0 seats leftUSD $4,818+ $257 additional upfront costs
- TuesdayJun 11, 2019from Athens14 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to Athens0 seats leftUSD $4,818+ $257 additional upfront costs
- TuesdayJun 18, 2019from Athens14 DaysMondayJul 1, 2019to Athens0 seats leftUSD $4,818+ $257 additional upfront costs
- TuesdayJun 25, 2019from Athens14 DaysMondayJul 8, 2019to Athens0 seats leftUSD $5,238+ $257 additional upfront costs
- TuesdayJul 2, 2019from Athens14 DaysMondayJul 15, 2019to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $5,238+ $257 additional upfront costs
- TuesdayJul 16, 2019from Athens14 DaysMondayJul 29, 2019to Athens7 seats leftUSD $5,238+ $257 additional upfront costsInstant BookHold my
- TuesdayAug 6, 2019from Athens14 DaysMondayAug 19, 2019to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $5,238+ $257 additional upfront costsInstant BookHold my
- TuesdayAug 13, 2019from Athens14 DaysMondayAug 26, 2019to AthensOnly 1 seat leftUSD $5,238+ $257 additional upfront costsBook Now Hold my
- TuesdayAug 20, 2019from Athens14 DaysMondaySep 2, 2019to AthensOnly 1 seat leftUSD $5,238+ $257 additional upfront costsBook Now Hold my
- TuesdayAug 27, 2019from Athens14 DaysMondaySep 9, 2019to Athens0 seats leftUSD $4,818+ $257 additional upfront costs
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 July 2019 the full payment of $4,468 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4468 for Treasures of Greece & the Islands (Summer 2019), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 91 km
- Mycenae (Greece)
- 18 km
- Nafplio (Greece)
- 32 km
- Epidavros (Greece)
- 131 km
- Olympia (Greece)
- 118 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 36 km
- Thermopylae (Greece)
- 108 km
- Trikala (Greece)
- 21 km
- Kalambaka (Greece)
- 9 km
- Meteora (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,468 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,179 tours in Europe
- covered by 535 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Treasures of Greece & the Islands (Summer 2019)