Country Roads of Croatia (2019)
- Our saving
- US $ 3,375
- +9 Destinations
- Take a mini-train into the Postojna caves
- Marvel at the water wonderland of Plitvice National Park
- Explore Roman Emperor Diocletian's palace.
- Enjoy a cruise around the fabled bay of Dubrovnik
- Stop at a cellar to taste the celebrated Peljesac wine
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Insight Vacations:Write a review
- Vivienne Bradshaw's review about another Insight Vacations tour5.0 - ExcellentNorthern Spain was a great experience. Beautiful countryside. Diverse people. Interesting and wonderful food experien... Read more
- Adriana Rebellato's review about another Insight Vacations tour4.0 - GoodThe accommodation were not all to my expectation!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Zagreb.
- Day 2: Zagreb’s Twin Towns.
- Day 3: The Postojna Caves and on to Belle-Epoque Opatija.
- Day 4: Discover the Jewels of Istria.
- Day 5: Pristine Plitvice National Park.
- Day 6: The Dalmatian Coast to Split.
- Day 7: Island Hopping to Hvar.
- Day 8: Exploring the Island of Hvar.
- Day 9: On the Trail of Marco Polo to Korčula.
- Day 10: Captivating Korčula.
- Day 11: Dubrovnik, Pearl of the Adriatic.
- Day 12: Optional Montenegro Experience.
- Day 13: Dubrovnik at Leisure.
- Day 14: Dubrovnik Airport.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the average group size of this tour?
The maximum on this tour is approximately 35 people, however the average is usually closer to 25 people, so they are nice small groups.
What are the inclusions of this tour?
This tour includes accommodation, transportation, meals, and guide as well as tons of other amazing 5-star inclusions listed under the 'Additional Services' tab.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
Country Roads of Croatia (2019)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Zagreb14 DaysFridayMay 3, 2019to Dubrovnik9 seats left$388$3,875-10%USD $3,488
- MondayApr 22, 2019from Zagreb14 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$395$3,950-10%USD $3,555
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Zagreb14 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to DubrovnikOnly 1 seat left$403$4,025-10%USD $3,623Book Now Hold my
- MondayApr 29, 2019from Zagreb14 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to DubrovnikOnly 1 seat left$405$4,050-10%USD $3,645Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Zagreb14 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$405$4,050-10%USD $3,645
- MondayMay 6, 2019from Zagreb14 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Dubrovnik0 seats leftUSD $4,050
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Zagreb14 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to Dubrovnik0 seats leftUSD $4,095
- MondayMay 13, 2019from Zagreb14 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$418$4,175-10%USD $3,758
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Zagreb14 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to Dubrovnik0 seats leftUSD $4,175
- MondayMay 20, 2019from Zagreb14 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats leftUSD $4,175
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia and Slovenia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia and Slovenia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Zagreb is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 December 2018 the full payment of $3,375 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3375 for Country Roads of Croatia (2019), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Zagreb (Croatia)
- 137 km
- Postojna (Slovenia)
- 49 km
- Opatija (Croatia)
- 63 km
- Pula (Croatia)
- 29 km
- Rovinj (Croatia)
- 156 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 158 km
- Trogir (Croatia)
- 16 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 40 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,375 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,511 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 22,995 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours