Country Roads of Croatia (2018, 14 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 3,353
- Take a mini-train into the Postojna caves
- Marvel at the water wonderland of Plitvice National Park
- Explore Roman Emperor Diocletian's palace.
- Enjoy a cruise around the fabled bay of Dubrovnik
- Stop at a cellar to taste the celebrated Peljesac wine
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Insight Vacations:Write a review
- Gwynneth May's review about another Insight Vacations tour5.0 - ExcellentI dont mind doing these things but try and make them shorter OK. This is my second crack at this because of the never ... Read more
- Lynette Gilbey's review about another Insight Vacations tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat tour, enjoyed every day of it. Would like to have spent 2 days in each town.
- Lynette Gilbey's review about another Insight Vacations tour4.5 - ExcellentWe had a wonderful experience our guide and bus driver from Insight were amazing
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Zagreb.
- Day 2: Zagreb’s Twin Towns.
- Day 3: The Postojna Caves and on to Belle-Epoque Opatija.
- Day 4: Discover the Jewels of Istria.
- Day 5: Pristine Plitvice National Park.
- Day 6: The Dalmatian Coast to Split.
- Day 7: Island Hopping to Hvar.
- Day 8: Exploring the Island of Hvar.
- Day 9: On the Trail of Marco Polo to Korčula.
- Day 10: Captivating Korčula.
- Day 11: Dubrovnik, Pearl of the Adriatic.
- Day 12: Optional Montenegro Experience.
- Day 13: Dubrovnik at Leisure.
- Day 14: Dubrovnik Airport.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How do I check flights if the tour starting point and end point is different?
When looking at flights note the date and location where the tour starts:
Start: Zagreb, Croatia. The closest airport is Banja Luka International Airport.
Ends: Dubrovnik, Croatia. The closest airport is Dubrovnik Airport
It is recommended that you arrive the day before the tour starts, unless the first day of the tour is considered a travel day with a meet and greet your tour in the evening.
What is the average group size of this tour?
The maximum on this tour is approximately 35 people, however the average is usually closer to 25 people, so they are nice small groups.
Do you have reviews on this tour?
Unfortunately we do not have any reviews for this trip as of yet, but I can assure you Insight Vacations is a premium tour operator who keep their customer's satisfaction at the forefront of every aspect of the way they do business.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna13th June 2018
Country Roads of Croatia (2018, 14 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Zagreb14 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Dubrovnik0 seats leftUSD $4,395
- MondayAug 27, 2018from Zagreb14 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to DubrovnikNot available in your region
- FridayAug 31, 2018from Zagreb14 DaysThursdaySep 13, 2018to Dubrovnik0 seats leftUSD $4,350
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Zagreb14 DaysFridaySep 14, 2018to DubrovnikNot available in your region
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Zagreb14 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Dubrovnik0 seats leftUSD $4,350
- MondaySep 3, 2018from Zagreb14 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to DubrovnikNot available in your region
- FridaySep 7, 2018from Zagreb14 DaysThursdaySep 20, 2018to Dubrovnik0 seats leftUSD $4,295
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Zagreb14 DaysFridaySep 21, 2018to DubrovnikNot available in your region
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Zagreb14 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to Dubrovnik0 seats leftUSD $4,295
- MondaySep 10, 2018from Zagreb14 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to DubrovnikNot available in your region
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia and Slovenia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia and Slovenia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Zagreb is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 October 2018 the full payment of $3,353 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3353 for Country Roads of Croatia (2018, 14 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Zagreb (Croatia)
- 137 km
- Postojna (Slovenia)
- 49 km
- Opatija (Croatia)
- 63 km
- Pula (Croatia)
- 29 km
- Rovinj (Croatia)
- 156 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 158 km
- Trogir (Croatia)
- 16 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 40 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,353 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 253 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 20,607 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours