Country Roads of Croatia (2019)
- Our saving
- US $ 3,326
- Go island-hopping on sparkling sun-drenched Adriatic
- Visit the majestic world-famous Postojna Caves
- Ride a cave train down to stalagmites and stalactites
- Witness the beauty of Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Private Vehicle, Plane
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Insight Vacations
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Zagreb.
- Day 2: Zagreb’s Twin Towns.
- Day 3: The Postojna Caves and on to Belle-Epoque Opatija.
- Day 4: Discover the Jewels of Istria.
- Day 5: Pristine Plitvice National Park.
- Day 6: The Dalmatian Coast to Split.
- Day 7: Island Hopping to Hvar.
- Day 8: Exploring the Island of Hvar.
- Day 9: On the Trail of Marco Polo to Korčula.
- Day 10: Captivating Korčula.
- Day 11: Dubrovnik, Pearl of the Adriatic.
- Day 12: Optional Montenegro Experience.
- Day 13: Dubrovnik at Leisure.
- Day 14: Dubrovnik Airport.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- ChristopherWritten on September 23, 20194.5 - Excellent
Tour took us to everywhere we would want see, the only disappointment was the lack of traditional meals in the included mealsShow detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewThank you for sharing this with us. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your overall experience with Insight Vacations. However, we acknowledge your observations which will be shared with our team for further review. Nevertheless, we still hope that you were able to take home with you lots of amazing memories of your time in Croatia.Review collected by Insight Vacations
- JJWritten on October 23, 20184.5 - Excellent
This tour went to all the places I wanted to see after reading about Croatia and provided talented tour guides for the most part. There was a good balance between touring and driving to get to destinations plus the scenery was spectacular so I looked... Read moreShow detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewThank you for informing us about the wonderful time you had in Croatia with Insight Vacations. We are delighted to hear that our staff went the extra mile to make your time on the road a memorable and seamless experience. Furthermore, we are without a doubt happy to have hosted you and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back again soon for more amazing destinations.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the average group size of this tour?
The maximum on this tour is approximately 35 people, however the average is usually closer to 25 people, so they are nice small groups.
What are the inclusions of this tour?
This tour includes accommodation, transportation, meals, and guide as well as tons of other amazing 5-star inclusions listed under the 'Additional Services' tab.
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Tim Pendlebury
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Sara Tuppen Veloso
- Deliciously Authentic Dining
- The Magic of an Insight Experience
- The Art of Traveling in Style
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ross26th February 2019
Country Roads of Croatia (2019)
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- MondayOct 21, 2019from Zagreb14 DaysSundayNov 3, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats leftUSD $3,750
- SaturdayApr 18, 2020from Zagreb14 DaysFridayMay 1, 2020to Dubrovnik8 seats left$370$3,695-10%USD $3,326
- MondayApr 20, 2020from Zagreb14 DaysSundayMay 3, 2020to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$390$3,895-10%USD $3,506
- SaturdayApr 25, 2020from Zagreb14 DaysFridayMay 8, 2020to Dubrovnik7 seats left$395$3,950-10%USD $3,555
- MondayApr 27, 2020from Zagreb14 DaysSundayMay 10, 2020to Dubrovnik8 seats left$405$4,050-10%USD $3,645
- SaturdayMay 2, 2020from Zagreb14 DaysFridayMay 15, 2020to Dubrovnik8 seats left$405$4,050-10%USD $3,645
- MondayMay 4, 2020from Zagreb14 DaysSundayMay 17, 2020to Dubrovnik9 seats leftUSD $4,050
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from Zagreb14 DaysFridayMay 22, 2020to Dubrovnik0 seats leftUSD $4,050Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayMay 11, 2020from Zagreb14 DaysSundayMay 24, 2020to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$413$4,125-10%USD $3,713
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020from Zagreb14 DaysFridayMay 29, 2020to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$413$4,125-10%USD $3,713
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia and Slovenia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia and Slovenia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Zagreb is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 18 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 18 December 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Insight Vacations. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Insight Vacations. Please familiarise yourself with the Insight Vacations payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Zagreb (Croatia)
- 137 km
- Postojna (Slovenia)
- 49 km
- Opatija (Croatia)
- 63 km
- Pula (Croatia)
- 29 km
- Rovinj (Croatia)
- 156 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 158 km
- Trogir (Croatia)
- 16 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 40 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,326 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,167 tours in Europe
- covered by 523 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Country Roads of Croatia (2019)